Travesty

Second Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a chilly friday morning in Se-Eon university and the students were seen all over the campus doing their own errands. Some were walking towards their respective dorms, some were sitting on the grass enjoying the fresh air, and some were looking for clubs that would meet their interests.

But there's this young lady who finds this morning ordinary just like the other days. With her black hoodie and ripped jeans, Jennie walks towards her dormitory with no emotions written on her face.

She passed through a large crowd of students who were gossiping. Even though these students were whispering, Jennie could still hear what they were saying loud and clear.

"Hey, did you know that Nayeon's band won last year's battle of the bands? A few months later after she left square 3, she already made her new band very successful. " The student murmured.

"I know right? It's a good thing she left square three last year. That band flopped when Nayeon left to be honest." said the other one.

Jennie did not want to hear any of these words. She couldn't help but hear it everywhere. May it be inside the women's comfort room, the cafeteria, the school grounds, or even in hallways. Jennie plugged in her earphones to avoid hearing these gossips and continued walking.

Even though she already plugged in her earphones, she couldn't escape from her thoughts and worries about Nayeon's band. Jennie couldn't bottle up her emotions anymore so she pulled up her phone and started texting her friend.

"Chaeyoung, meet me at the café. NOW. No excuses. I have something important to tell you. And while you're on your way, text Jisoo-unnie to meet us as well."

Not so long after she put back her phone in her pocket, a tall girl with orange hair approached her. Jennie wasn't in the mood to entertain anyone so she just continued walking like she saw nothing.

"Excuse me? Do you know where to find this building?" The girl asked.

"Uhm, hello? Do you know where to find thi-"

Jennie had enough of the girl's annoying interruptions and removed her right ear's earphones.

"Can't you see i'm walking here? Go get help from those people over there. And get out of my way!"

Jennie shoved the girl out of her path, put her earphones back, and continued walking towards the café like she heard and saw nothing.

 

She finally reached the cafe where she wanted to meet up with Chaeyoung. Jennie entered the quiet cafe and took a seat at the far right side of the room. Students who were also inside the cafe started to stare at her and Jennie didn't mind as long as they don't bother her.

Three tall handsome men were standing at the counter when one of them approached Jennie's table. A guy with gray hair sat on the vacant chair in front of her and gave her a smile.

"Hey there, you seem to be alone. Do you want me to buy you coffee? Name it and I'll buy it for you." the guy said.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can afford to buy my own drinks."

"I'm Kim Taehyung by the way, people call me V." Taehyung leaned in closer, handed Jennie a piece of paper, and whispered, "but you can call me tonight."

Jennie grabbed the paper that Taehyung handed her and answered

"Well hello, TONIGHT. You know who I am?"

Jennie slowly tore the paper apart and continued "I am... Not interested, so get the away from me!" Jennie went back to her phone and ignored Taehyung who's sitting in front of her.

Taehyung was embarassed so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter