[18] Their Baby

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’s POV

 

As the days of my labor are nearing, I’m starting to feel excited and afraid at the same time. Excited because of course this is my first child, I’ve always dreamed to have a complete family and afraid because some people said that it would be very painful and that pain is unbearable. Jiyong suggested caesarian but I refused, I want to experience the pain of natural birth The baby’s play room is now ready. Just las week, our friends threw a surprise baby shower for us. They gave us everything the baby needs, from the mats, clothes, cribs and stroller but Jiyong is still insisting to buy baby stuffs. He wants to personally choose them, well everybody knows that he is less than a perfectionist. He always says that our baby deserves the best.

 

 

We are now heading to the mall to shop, Bom and Chaerin came with us because the both of them want to buy something for the baby since they are not present at the baby shower.

 

 

“Penny for your thought?”, Jiyong interrupted my deep thoughts.

 

 

“Well I’m just thinking. Since my delivery is fast approaching, our lives are about to change. The both of us will of us will not be living on our own, an angel will now be depending on us. I am thinking what kind of parents are we gonna be.”, I said while caressing my baby bump.

 

 

“Don’t over think babe. You’re a good person, and I’m pretty sure the baby will also grow up as a good person. We will teach him or her to the things that our parents taught us.” He said and kiss the back of my hands.

 

 

After a long ride, we reach the mall and we immediately saw Chaerin and Bom who covered their faces just like us.

 

 

“Hello there my baby corn.”, Bom said as she caresses my tummy without even acknowledging us that made all of us roar in laughter.

 

 

“Eonni, what are you going to buy?”, Chaerin asked while carefully escorting me. As days are passing, moving is getting harder and harder because of my growing tummy. My back often hurts but thankfully Jiyong is there to massage it.

 

 

“We’ll gonna buy, bigger bed for our room, crib, stroller, walker, mats, carrier and some other stuffs that Dara might need for her labor.”, Jiyong said.

 

 

“What did you do to Sajangnim to let you take a day off today?”, Bom asked.

 

 

“I told him that he will be my child’s godfather and without further ado’s he made today a free day for me. He even gave me month of leave once Dara gave birth but he told me that I should still make songs for the kids, that won’t bother me tho.”, he explained cockily.

 

 

“Nice one oppa, by the way when is your due date eonni?”

 

 

“My due date will be in a week but the doctor said that we should be ready because there is a possibility that one of these days, the baby may come. That’s why, Ji and I decided to be admitted at the hospital the day after tomorrow to avoid some complications, who knows Jiyong might faint due to panic.”, I joked and Jiyong scoffed at us. We continued strolling at the baby section when Jiyong stopped in front of a black crib with Victorian style design.

 

 

“How about we buy this babe?”, Jiyong asked.

 

 

“I like it. Simple yet elegant”

 

 

“Like you, babe.”, Jiyong whispered and winked at me.

 

 

“Stop being cheesy, you two are so corny. Oppa, I will pay for this.”, Chaerin interrupted Jiyong before leaving us to pay for the crib.

 

 

We continued strolling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter