[16] Their Memory

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 3…

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

“Babe when are you coming out? You’ve been there since forever. We’re running late.” I heard Jiyong said from the other side of the door.

 

 

“Will be out in a minute babe.” I answered while staring at my reflection on the mirror feeling dejected.

 

 

“You’ve been telling that for more than an hour? What’s going on there?” Jiyong said with a hint of irritation and worry on his tone. I opened the door and my tears that I’ve been trying to hold back continually fall from my eyes.

 

 

“Babe why?” he asked while cooing me.

 

 

“Look at me. How can I go there? There are a lot of camera there. I’m so fat. I look horrible. You can go there alone, I’ll just stay here. I don’t have the confidence to face them. Maybe Youngbae and Hyo Rin won’t mind if I don’t go there.” I whispered while wiping my tears away.

 

 

“Are you kidding? Look at you. You look definitely stunning. Of all the pregnant woman I saw, you are the most beautiful.” Those words made me blush because his gaze is so…. I don’t know. It’s the same gaze he had when he first confessed that he likes me. His gaze makes me feel giddy that a certain feeling urges me to kiss him and I did. “YAH! SANDARA PARK KWON! You better stop or else both of us can’t really make to the wedding. Fix your make up, I’ll wait for you down stairs. Don’t worry too much. I love you, gorgeous.” He said and kiss my forehead.

 

We arrived at the church where the wedding ceremony will be held. Media men, VIPs and Blackjacks are patiently waiting at the front door of the church. My insecurities are eating me up again. I feel Jiyong held my hand tightly as he parks our car. The moment that Ji and I went out, all I see are the blinding lights and the happy face of our supporters. My fears and insecurities are wiped away as I heard their compliments. We enter and the moment I saw the church setting, the memories of our wedding played on like a movie.

 

 

THIRD PERSON’s POV

Flashback…

 

“So our Jiyongie hyung will now give his word for our beautiful bride. Hyung.”, Seung Ri said as he passes the mic to Jiyong.

 

 

“Excuse me Maknae, she’s MY bride. I repeat MY bride. Well, this is kinda awkward. I don’t expect this kind of thing, so Seung Ri better prepare your later.”, Jiyong started that makes everybody laugh. “So what more can I say? I’m the luckiest guy here. Sandara Park, the nation’s dream girl and Philippines princess married me. First, I want to thank all of you for sparing us your time and join us in celebrating the most wonderful even in our life. Oh wait I’m not making you go home okay? Aigoo! I’m nervous. Eotteokhe? I’ve performed in front of million people but why am I so nervous? Eotteokhe? Babe?”, the crowd laughed again and Dara stood next to him and held his hand giving him the courage to speak. At that very moment the gaze in Jiyong’s eyes changed.

 

 

“Babe, I love you. I don’t even know if I deserve saying those words in front of you. There are a lot of guys dying to be in my position right now but despite how more good looking they are compared to me, you chose me. A mere guy, named Kwon Jiyong. I know I told you this million times but I won’t get tired affirming my love for you, I love you. I love you more than my life that I’d rather die than to lose you. The first time that I laid my eyes on you, I know that you are the woman that can be death of me and the woman that can bring Kwon Jiyong back to life. The moment that you stepped inside the room where Sajangnim introduced you, it’s not only I that was captivated, most of the male trainees and artists including Youngbae. Sorry to reveal this bro haha. He first voiced out his interest in you so I backed off. Aside from he is my friend and I am afraid that our friendship will be ruined which almost happened, he is far more good looking than me. I was so insecure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter