02 ~Unexpected and Not Needed~

My Demon, My Angel

"Now let's see. What should my dongsang wear today?" Jae Bum said looking through my cloeset. I couldn't help but smile at him. It's been so long, he's grown up so much. I got up and hugged his back "We have a hour and a half so take your time." I put my head on his shoulder. "What's with the hug?" he looked back at me. "Yah! Do you want me to go to school ?!" I forcefuly turned his head to the clothes again. "NO! Never!" he said pointing at me. "Okay." I through my hands up and ploped on my bed. Soon he placed clothes beside me and laid next to me. "Change, babo." he said poking my nose. "Okay.." I got up and changed. He picked out a gray and white striped croped tank top, light blue jeans, black suspenders, and gray converse highs that had "Bae" on both sides. "I look good~" I looked at my self in my mirror putting on cloud earings on. "Yeah you do." I truned around only to see Stacy standing in my door way. "Come on~ Let me dress you today~" I draged her in before she could say no. "Here." I handed her the same outfit as mine but black jeans, blue suspenders, and her shoees said "Mine". "Really, matching." she raised an eyebrow. "But I look good~" she giggled. "Bum-ah. Get dressed so we an take a selca~" I pulled him up and out of the room. "Okay~" he rufled my hair. I let my black hair fall to my back. "What hair style are you doing?" I combed through my hair. "Same as you." she said playing on her phone. "WHERE IS SHE?!" a voice scared all of us to get us out our rooms. I rann down stairs along with the boys to see, Loco. I wasn't even thinking but my black, dragon like wings sporuted out of mine and everyone else's backs. 

 

What the they have wings? How? Who's Loco (A/n: and why is she so rude?) True, a/n, but what's going happen to them. (A/n: wait until 5th) Fine.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make it longer next time.

~Love, Suga_Bae~