I can do it

The story of her life

Today is her first day in school ,even though she was soo tired she woke up and put on her clothes she was about to get out of the house ,when she heard Yugyeom mother :wait where are you going you didn't know where is the school at !yugyeom ah take her to the school with you,Yugyeom:..........Lisa:it's okay I can go alone.....mother :no yugyeom you should take her to the school Yugyeom:okay just for this time, Lisa was happy ,she was afraid of going alone.

When they reached the school there were a lot of students everywhere  , she was looking with a tired eyes but eventhough she seems happy,and then ,she collided with a student ,but he hold her to prevent her from falling he is a very cute person .

He smiled and said :are you okay? Lisa :yes ,Iam okay.. Iam sorry baejinyoung:its okay😊.

Lisa entered the classroom everybody welcomed her with a bang ,and then she sat at the last table by the window next to her sat baejinyoung he was sleeping at the table so he didn't see her .

At the Bell Fourth Season everybody went in groups to eat and play except lisa and baejinyoung she stayed in the class and kept looking to the sky ....

Then she saw someone !he was standing at the rooftop of the building ! She ran as fast she can when she arrived she just stood still .she couldnt talk or move ...