7Eleven's Coffee Made It Happen

Turn Around

 

A man was sitting at the window in 7Eleven, listening to his friend's new song and listening to the music. He was wearing black jeans and a black sweater on top of his T-shirt. His black hair was laying down on his forehead and a pair of big fake-glasses were resting on the bridge of his nose. 

He nodded his head to the rythem of the music and he looked at his phone before he stood up and left the shop. 

He stepped outside and started walking to the right to get to the studio. A person passed him and he looked over at that person, it was a woman, that much he was sure of.

She was hurrying down the sidewalk, wearing a beige trenchcoat and on her left shoulder there was a black bag hanging. She had long brown wavy hair and she was wearing killer heels that even made Kyung wince. 

"How the hell does she walk that fast wearing those?" he quetily asked himself and saw the woman dissapeare from his view.

~

Kyung was once again in the same 7Eleven shop, drinking his coffe. He looked out the window and saw the same woman that he had seen the day before. He was sure even thou he hadn't seen her face either the last time and this time. But he was positive about that it was her.

He hurridly stood up and went out from the shop. He looked in the direction he had seen her walk. There he spotted her again, today she was wearing the same trenchcoat, but this time she had her hair in a large bun on top of her head and she was talking in her phone. On her feet were once again those killer heels and Kyung sighed.

Once again she dissapeared from his view.

~

After several days of this repetition, it had become a habit for Kyung to be at 7Eleven at 10 pm every day and he always followed this woman a couple of blocks before she dissapeared. 

This day Kyung was sitting at 7Eleven with his friend Zico, whose song he had been listening to when he saw the woman for the first time. The clock was 10 pm as Kyung and Zico walked out of the shop. There she was once again, walking past them and Kyung lost himself in his thoughts as he looked at her.

"Hey dude, are you listening to me?" Kyung heard Zico call as he looked at the woman who was walking a few meters away from them.

"Sorry dude" he said as he scratched his head, still looking at the woman.

Zico sighed and looked in the direction where Kyung was looking.

"Wow, she's hot..." he said as he noticed the woman in the trenchcoat.

"I know" Kyung said, still in his semi-dream state.

"Let me talk to her." Zico said and started to walk faster. Horror was now plastered across Kyungs face as he grabbed his friends arm.

"No, let me do it!" he said and tried to walk past Zico.

"No, me first"

"No I want to..."

"Me first!"

"I'm the oldest!" 

The two started fighting like samll children over a new toy and they didn't realize that the woman had dissapeared before they tried to find her again.

"She always does that..." Kyung mumbled and ruffled his hair.

"Does what?" Zico said as he replaced his cap on his head again and looked over at Kyung.

"She always dissapears like that when we get here" he said and looked around, the same block where she always would dissapear.

What he didn't know was that a pair of eyes were looking at him from a window in the apartment building, seeing him shake his head and leave the place with his friend.

~

Kyung was currently at a club, where Zico had dragged him because Zico would be preforming. Kyung sat down at the bar and ordered a beer and took the glass in his hand before he turned around to the dance floor.

There he saw a familiar back, this time without the trenchcoat. She was wearing a white straplessdress which showed of her long lean legs. On her feet where a pair of white killer heels. Kyung chuckeld a little as he looked at the shoes.

He started making his way through the crowd and looked to his left to avoid a couple who were stumbling around. He then looked to the direction he was heading and sighed while a small but sad smile formed on his lips.

She was gone again.

He shook his head and ruffled his hair.

A few feet away stood the person who had been watching him from the window a couple of hours earlier, watching him once again, before leaving the club.

~

It had been two months since Kyung had seen the woman for the first time. He was still always following her the few blocks where she then would dissapear. But now he had decided that he would take the courage he had and walk up to her.

"Today I have to do this, gotta man up and just step up" he said to himself as he stepped outside 7Eleven to wait for her.

Soon he noticed her, walking from far away, coming towards her. Today she wasn't wearing the trenchcoat or the heels. This surprised him slightly. 

He looked at her again, today she was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a brown leatherjacket over a white top and she had pink sneakers on her feet. Her hair was put in a ponytail and he could spot a pair of sunglasses on her face. 

He watched her as she walked closer and closer to where he was standing. 

He saw her turn her head towards him and a smile graced her lips. It was a perfect smile, one to die for.

He noticed his breath hitch as she was now only a couple of feet from him. He snapped back to reality and smiled towards her. When she came to where he was standing he started to follow her, once again.

He followed her a couple of feet behind her, he saw her turn her head to look at him a couple of times. She once raised her hand and lowered it again after some time. They got to a pedestrian crossing and they stopped, Kyung still a couple of feet behind her. 

She turned her head and looked at him with hazel colored eyes. 

Kyung saw her face for the first time and was stunned. She was beautiful.

She smiled a little at him and started walking again and they crossed the street, coming to the place where she would usually dissapear.

This day she just stopped. Kyung stopped behind her and waited. 

She turned around and looked at him with those amazing eyes. 

Their eyes met and locked, she then took a step closer to him and spoke.

"I've seen you follow me for a couple of weeks" she said, looking up at him.

Kyung remained silent and looked down at her.

"It doesn't bother me" she then said and slowly put her arms around his neck. He didn't do anything else than carefully putting his hands on her waist. 

They remained rooted where they were and finally Kyung broke the ice.

"Would you like a cup of coffe?" he said, not letting his eyes leave hers. 

"I would love that" she said smiling and slowly stood up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek lightly before she took her arms away from around his neck and she took his right hand in her.

"I'm JungHye" she said and shook his head.

"I'm Kyung" he replied and they smiled.

She took his hand in hers and intwined their fingers together.

They started heading back to 7Eleven, smiling, holding each others hand. 

Now we all know what happened after that cup of coffe ;)

________

Tadaah, finally I did it! Hehhe... What do you think? 

Comment if you like it or if you have any opinions :D