chapter 1

What About Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook had finally finished his graduation, which for the other five members felt like only a couple of hours, but for Taehyung, it had felt like a lifetime away from his love. As soon as Jungkook was in sight, Tae rushed to him, full of pride. "Congrats!", he said.

     "Thank you Taehyung." Jungkook said, proud of himself. As they hugged Tae whispered in his ear, "I love you.", he said in a low voice. On the way back to the dorm, they sat next to each other.

"We have a surprise for you at dinner.", Tae told him.

"What is it? Don’t worry, I’ll pretend to be surprised.", Jungkook tried.

"Listen, I know you are the youngest in the group, but you should know the definition of surprise.", Tae teased. Jungkook pouted and put his head on Tae’s shoulder. The rest of the way they just cuddled and enjoyed each other's presence.Back at the dorm, Jin made pizza for dinner. "Just tell me already!", Jungkook demanded.

"Alright... well...the thing is...", Tae teased, making it seem like something bad had happened or was going to happen.

"That's enough Tae. Just tell him. If you don’t then I will,", Yoongi said, starting to get annoyed with Jungkook’s non-stop asking.

"Fine. Jungkook, pack your things! We are going on tour!", Tae announced.

"Seriously?! Where to?", he asked.

"Everywhere.", Namjoon said.

"Wait. It’s a world tour?! Well what are you guys waiting for? Get packed!", Jungkook yelled as he ran to pack his things.

"Jungkook wait! we still have the two months to prepare!", Tae yelled, running after him.

    The next two months were full of exhaustion due to the increase of dance practices and venue booking. Although he was exhausted, Jungkook still managed to be the crazy nut of the group when they got to the airport.

"What are you guys waiting for? Hurry up!" Jungkook said as he rushed through the airport.

"Calm down. We are about to get on a 17 hour flight. LAX isn’t going anywhere.", Yoongi tried to assure him.

"Just leave him. Maybe if we are lucky, he will burn off all his energy that he somehow still has and fall asleep on the plane.", Namjoon said to him. After they boarded the plane and got comfortable, Jungkook did end up falling asleep.

“Told you he would drop,” Namjoon s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter