"Why don't we walk together?"

Bus Ride

 

I need to go now… Why is this professor even not aware that the bell had already rang and it’s time for us, his students, to go?! Aish!

 

Finally, the professor ended our class with homework. After not ending the class on time, you still have the guts to give us homeworks!

 

 

As soon as I’m done fixing my things and bid goodbye to my classmates, I rushed to the door all the way to the gate and really ran fast so to get to the bus stop on time; and I made it on time. Wonder why? Well, I’ve been eyeing on one person there. He always rides the bus here at the same time everyday. I even knew his name because he still has his I.D. on even when he’s not at school anymore. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. Well, that is what I read from his I.D. and I can tell he studies at Seoul University. WOW. Just wow. So as I was saying, well, he is really this tall guy with cute high cheekbones, y back, lean body, and fair skin. Just that I never heard him talk or speak. Well what do I expect? A loner to talk to someone  randomly? Fainah, you’re an idiot.

 

So the bus came and I kind of a got a hard time getting in the bus cause there are a lot of people here now. That professor…. So I got in one of the middle seat then.

 

OH GOSH! OH GOSH! IS THIS MY LUCKY DAY?

 

I will get to sit beside him…. KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

 

So I just sat beside him calmly. It’s hard ya know? After secretly laying my eyes on him every time I get to ride the same bus, now I will sit beside him? WHO’S NOT LUCKY? TELL ME! =)))

 

As a student, I brought a lot of things with me. So many that I even have to carry some with my bare hands, so I was there holding this thick speech communication book beside him. He turned his head towards me and gave a light nod. I nodded in return.

 

Ok. So what’s that? GAAH! He is making my knees really weak.

 

Then I reached my stop. As much as I don’t want to get off, I freaking have to. I got off with depressed shoulders. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and see it was Kyuhyun.

 

WHAT NOW? WHAT? Oh my Lord

 

“Hey. You forgot your book” Kyuhyun said.

“Ah thanks, Kyuhyun” I said. Wait! Did I just mentioned his name? I’m so dead!

“How did you know my name?” he asked

 

 Think, Fainah! Think!

 

“Your ID” I said pointing to his ID

“Oh. Well, you’re welcome, Fainah” he said smiling

“How did you know my name?” I asked. I got surprised with what he said. He knows my name.

“ID” he said pointing to mine with a cute little smile

“Ah…” I said then broke into a little chuckle. How silly am I to expect that he really know my name!

“So you’re going home?” he asked me.

“Hm yeah.” I answered seemingly.

“Why don’t we walk together?” he said smiling with both brows arched.

“Huh?” I’m panicking in my head right now. Will he walk me with me to my home? Or I’ll just walk with him, but that’s really a big thing.

“Well, I’m actually headed to my girlfriend’s house right now. I assume her house is on the way…” he answered.

 

The bomb has been dropped. He already have a girlfriend.

 

(Next day)

 

The professor dismissed us late once again. But I don’t have to rush anymore…