Her

For her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So this is how it ends huh” I said, as a bittersweet laugh escaped my lips.

 

I was standing in the doorway, tears threatening to fall as the person in front of me looked down with her hair covering her face.

 

Her oh-so beautiful face, which was at one point the last thing I saw before I slept, and the first thing I saw as I woke up.

 

Her sparkling smile that captured all my attention and was able to turn all my no’s into yes’s

 

In this moment, her smile had vanished and it was replaced with pursed lips.

 

She took a deep breath before she looked up and held her eyes with mine.

 

“Yuna, I hope you understand tha-“ was all her shaky voice could muster before I brought my hand up and caressed her soft cheek.

 

“Eunbi, I’ve known for a while now that you weren’t happy with me. I knew that in your heart, you never really felt the same way I felt towards you. I just never wanted to accept the fact and let you go because I was afraid and selfish. I’m sorry, but I hope you know that I still love you. I always will.” I said as tears started to stream down my cheek. God, it hurt so much to say that, knowing well that it would mean not being able to hold Eunbi in my arms again.

 

She stared at me with tears welling up in her eyes, and whispered a soft “thank you” and turned around to leave.

 

I made sure to check that she was no longer n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter