Chapter 2:This is going to be fun

Sweaty Dates

“Yoo Jeongyeon...Yoo Jeongyeon is going to be there.And there is a chance of training with her.The Yoo Jeongyeon,my crush”is what was running in Mina’s mind when she had registered what Mr JYP had said.She knew she had to join the netball team no matter what.

 

Myoui Mina

 

After Mr JYP gave the class the information about the upcoming Inter School Games,the class continued as per normal until they heard the bell for recess.Mina had been thinking in class about a way to get into the Netball Team.She knew she couldn’t do it alone,she needs her friends to be in it with her.With that during class she thought of a way to so called “brainwashed” her friends to join with her in the Netball Team.Her friends were all known for being a good in sports whereby they would always participate in most of the sports during their Sports Day in school.

 

In the Cafeteria,Mina and her friends sat in their normal table.They all went to take their food.After taking their food,they sat again at their table and began to devour their delicious food.They were all not the type that eats a lot but they still love to eat.But Mina eats in a different way when she is nervous and everyone knows this.She would eat quickly as if it was her last meal on earth.And that happened during their break today.”Minassi what’s wrong with you today?Why are you nervous?Is there anything bothering you??You can just say it to us,we can help you in anything.”The smallest of them spoke out to Mina as the rest including her had notice Mina change of behaviour towards her food.Even though Chaeyoung was the smallest and the second maknae in their group according to months,she is the most mature in the group at times like this.

 

“Let me get straight to the point with you guys.Uhmm i think i have a huge crush on Yoo Jeongyeon unnie,and i really want to get in the Netball Team.So i need all of you to participate with me in the Inter School Games.PLEASEE I BEG YOU GUYSS I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS FOR A MONTH!”Mina was that desperate in getting in the Netball Team.All of her friends laugh in sync looking at how Mina behaved,Mina was never like this.She would beg her friends to help do something because she can do things by herself all the type.So this was the first time Mina beg her friends for help.”I’m so in this!hehe I can get to see my Sana unnie too!!”Tzuyu was just excited in joining.”Minassi we all in this with you,you know that we will always help each other right?You shouldn’t have to stress yourself up for this because we will definitely do it!But do keep in mind you will be our slaves for a month HAHAHAH just kidding!”Dahyun exclaimed to assure Mina that they are BFF for a reason and that is they will help each other when any of them needs any kind of help.

 

“Oh my gosh I don’t how i will repay all of you.You guys are the best jang!!I love you all from the moon and back and all around the world :))!”Mina was thankful for having friends like them.She didn’t what she would do without them.After everything was settled,they continue to enjoy their meal until they bell rings which they had to go back to class and study as per usual.

 

After their school activities ended,they all met in their classroom to write entry form on joining the Netball Team.”I really am thankful to have you guys in my life I love you so much Saranghae <3,I will treat all of you to dinner at my place tonight and Tzuyu i will help you get close with Sana Unnie!”Mina made a deal with her friends so she won’t benefit alone in joining the Netball Team.”Yesssshh FREE FOOD ARE THE BEST!!Minassi are you seriously going to help me get closer with Sana Unnie?!”Tzuyu was already dreaming about having a Sana Unnie as her girlfriend after Mina said that she was going to help her.

 

Afterwards they went to Mr JYP’s office to hand in their entry forms.When they entered Mr JYP’s office,they saw him on his desk watching the international Netball match.He was just as happy when he saw them entering his office with their entry forms.”So are you guys really interested in joining?!If yes we can start training ASAP maybe Tomorrow after school?!!”Mr JYP suggests that they start early with training to they won’t waste any time.They all agreed with having to start training tomorrow.They all knew how desperate Mina is and not to forget Tzuyu.

 

As the night gets older,they all enjoyed having dinner at Mina’s place.As they were enjoying themselves,they didn’t realise that it was already late at night and the last bus was no longer available for them to take to go back home.So instead of having to take the cab back home,Mina suggested that they sleep at her house instead and that they can wake up early tomorrow morning and go to school together.With that being said,they continued to enjoy themselves like as if they had mini sleepover at Mina’s place.

 

As they slept through the night,the sunshine from the sun welcomes them with an alarm to wake them up for school.They dressed up for school and ate breakfast that Mrs Myoui had made for them.They left Mina’s Crib and went to their respective homes to get their belongings and went straight to school afterwards.They had classes following their timetable.As time passes by,school ended and that means that they had to go to the school hall for their first ever Netball training for the upcoming game.

 

When they entered the hall,they saw few other classmates of theirs also joining the Netball Team.With that they had a full Netball Team and is ready to train and win Hanlim their second gold in Netball.As they were doing their warm ups with Mina leading them,Mr JYP entered the court.Mina was known for being good at instructing people during warm ups.Anyways,along side Mr JYP was of course his champion Netball Team that brought him the first gold in history of Hanlim Arts School.

 

Mina froze at the sight of Yoo Jeongyeon with her flawless face,the eyes that can stare right into you and her existence was as if she was an angel.Mina felt that her cheeks became warm after witnessing her crush entering the court with full on athletic look.(it must have been really hot)

“Okay as i said,your seniors are going to train you for your game.So don’t play around and train hard!I know you guys can do it!”Those were the last words Mr JYP said until he let the seniors take over.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon 

 

“Hey guys I’m Yoo Jeongyeon,the captain of this Netball Team so we will be in charge of training you guys so please be nice to us and umm uhmm.. work hard!!”Jeongyeon began to stuttering as her eyes scanned around the whole court looking at each of her junior’s face until she reached Mina’s eyes and made eye contact with her.She had an immediate blush as she saw Mina’s face.Of course who wouldn’t right?The girl just hugged her from the game and ran away without even introducing herself.Jeongyeom still didn’t know Mina’s name after the hug but she remembered her face that she could recognise her real quick.Jeongyeon didn’t expect the girl to be in the Netball Team.’This might be a chance for me to get to know her but firstly her name’Jeongyeon thought in her mind.

 

After Jeongyeon gave her speech and introduction about herself,the other seniors also gave their brief introduction about themselves such as their name and what role they play.”So all the seniors had introduce themselves to all of you,we would also like to know about you guys so please introduce yourself starting from you.”As Jeongyeon was collecting all her courage just to point her finger to the girl that she really wanted to know her name.

 

“Hi uhmm um..umm My name is Mina,Myoui Mina.I’m really new to Netball but I been interested in it ever since i saw you guys played during last year’s Inter School Games.Please take good care of me Unnies!”Mina’s heart was beating really fast as if it can burst at any time soon.As Mina ends her introduction,she made a quick eye contact with Jeongyeon which made both of them blush afterwards.They both knew that this whole training will be a whole lot of fun for both of them.

 

‘Myoui Mina.That’s a really nice name.’Jeongyeon thought to herself.