Crush

I fell in love with my fan

Chapter 1:  Welcome to Shawol School

Hi My Name is Chin Lee.

Actually My real surname is Kim but yeah when someone is asking for my name I always tend to answer to them with that surname.But you want to know why Lee?

You are curious right?Because My crush's surname is LEE.Yup my very first crush and I still have a crush on him or should I say love?

Because it's already 7 years.

7 Years of my life that I'm just looking from a far,seeing him just on tv.

Year 2014, The year I cannot forget because this is the year that I've got to know my crush! When I first saw him on tv he is just a solo artist and now he is with a group called SHINee and now I am 18 years old my goal is to see him upclose or even attend their fanmeeting or even a concert but yeah I know it will be close to reality because I am attending Shawol School.

My crush name is Taemin..Lee Taemin. His smile that made me fall for him,his voice, his moves, the way he dance ok help me I'm dying oh wait it's just a crush hehe because at that time I am still in denial that's it's just crush. But then Back to reality it's my first day of school I'm just so excited and I am still day dreaming.

=========================================================================================

"Chin, Wake up It's your first day of School" My mom is shouting so loud early in the morning. 

" I am awake now mom, I'll be down in a minute" " When I told my mom where will I take my entrance exam she questioned me as to why this school?Because she didn't know what kind of school it was.But then I showed to her my collections, my dream everything. She understoods and she supported me and now she is happy for me."

"Eat your breakfast your friend will be here in a minute he just texted me."

"Chin it's Key are you ready to go"

"Yes Key let's go"

=========================================================================================""Chin Finally We're already here"

"Omggg Key our dream school. Shawol School." My dream school every since I've became a fan of SHINee and I am thankful that this school exists for a fan like us."

"Yes Chin. I still can't believe it and this is also a proof that we are fans of SHINee omg I stil can't believe it we pass that hard exam until now I still can't believe it and we got a uniform too the proof we are Shawols. I'm so happy and yeah hopefully one of this days or even if it's by chance we got to see SHINee or even one of the members." Ok let's go inside. I heard there will be a special guest. I am so excited. What if it's SHINee?

...Then all of a suddenly Chin shouted"

"Omggg Key omgggg..omggg help me keyyyyyyyy

"Chin what?Why are you shouting  like that. "Key, Key, Keyyyyy isn't that...O-N-E-W??? 

 

...and yeah after seeing onew I feel like fainting but someone catch me and it's....

 

=========================================================================================

 


Sorry I'm not really good in writing.. I just tried hopefully you are not mad at mehehe ^_^