Not A Chapter

Till My End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19.12.17 - I WISH FOR SOME OF YOUR TIME TO READ ABOUT WHAT I WANT TO SAY ESPECIALLY THE 2ND PARAGRAPH.. THE 2ND PARAGRAPH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT I WANT ALL OF US TO KNOW..

 

So as what we already knew, yesterday (18.12) the world have lost one of its star.. SHINee Jonghyun.. here I would like to send my deepest condolences to all family members, friends and shawols.. I didn't know him that much but I'm still sorry for your lost.. The one who commit suicide didn't actually want to leave this world.. They just want their pain to stop.. Let's just pray for him.. Please don't speculate anything about this issue.. This topic is actually really close to me.. We just want all our pain to end.. We just want to take some rest because it's too much for us.. Please try to understand.. Because when we are walking in a flower field, we will always pick the most pretty one.. That is why God pick him first out of all the people.. God loves him.. May you rest in peace now.. You've been a fighter.. A strong one.. Now you can sit back and enjoy your freedom.. May you shine brighter with all those stars up in the sky. May you shine forever and far away from the darkness. May you rest in peace. Our full condolences to all that are effected. Please stay strong. May God protect and care for ypu now..

 

Actually this topic is very close to me(i don't want to elaborate why) and that is why I choose it as the topic for my informative speech for my English task in University before this.. Actually people who commit suicide didn't want to end their lives - they just wanted to stop the pains.. And those who are having suicide thought usually talk about it first.. Not everybody shows symptoms of it but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter