Fin

That Chunday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking a break from my minayeon fic for a while. I've decided to write a oneshot for LiSoo because I love their unnie and maknae relationship plus there are few lisoo fics out there so just adding to the numbers. 😁

 

~

It is the day that Lisa feared the most. To be left alone in their dorm with no one but dalgom.

Dalgom can be cute and fluffy but that's only applicable for his mother, Jisoo. For Lisa, dalgom is like an enemy in a game wherein you cannot let your guard down anytime cuz you wouldn't know when that certain dalgom will attack.

For instance, right now; she had been calling dalgom's name for God knows how long but the dog wouldn't even bother to look at her, not even a slightest reaction like the simple wiggle of his tail.

"Oh okay, you'll be the one starving anyway." she finally gave up after a couple of tries.

Lisa continued eating her not so perfect fried egg, a product of her expertise in the kitchen. It's one of the things she hates when she's left alone, she would be starving cuz she doesn't know how to cook anything aside from ramen and yes, the fried egg(which by the way became edible after she had wasted almost a dozen of it).

"Ugghh dalgom." she called the dog once again, frustration is already taking over and she's so close in losing her patience; but the dog still didn't buldge out from the couch he was sleeping.

Lisa wished Chaeyoung would come home right away after going to church. She had wished Jennie didn't have a schedule for a solo photoshoot for a magazine. And most importantly, Lisa had wished inkigayo would end sooner so that she could see her Jisoo unnie again and she wouldn't have to experience this trouble dealing with dalgom.

She placed the dishes on the sink once she was done eating and decided to give it a try in prying dalgom once more. She slowly pushed the dog food near the couch and stared at the dog.

"Why wouldn't you listen to me?" she huffed in frustration.

The maknae felt so stupid for acting like this in front of a dog. If it was just any other dogs, she would have left them alone already but the thing is, dalgom is Jisoo's and she just can't let her unnie's dog starve.

"Eat please?" she started tapping the foot of the puppy. The dog automatically barked at her as if she was a stranger and that almost made Lisa's heart jump out from her chest. She quickly stood up and distanced herself from the chair, afraid of what the dog might do next.

"Ugghh. The he- why did you pooped there?!" her voice echoed in the corners of the room when she saw the mess dalgom had made.
"I'm so going to tell Jisoo unnie!" she threatened to the puppy and grabbed her phone to start typing a message for the dog's owner to which she just deleted right away even before constructing a whole sentence.

"This day is cursed." she declared as she lowered her eyes to the dirt. She winced and covered her nose. She then glared at the dog who just casually jumped off the couch and approached his food.
"You should be thankful your Jisoo unnie's dog or else...."

Her gaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter