HE FIND OUT!!!

My Girlfriend is a JUNSEOB SHIPPER?!

Sorry for the late update T.T

if you don't like the story, please keep it to yourself T.T (because i think my story is bad)

------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV
I went to my girlfriend's house but she wasn't home. But thank god I had a spare key of her apartment. So, I just walked in and went toward to her room. I looked around inside her room and noticed her laptop was on. I accidentally saw the website that she opened. I was curious about what she was up to so I sit on the chair and start looking at the opened site on her browser.

"What the...." I couldn't finish my word because I got shock with what I saw. My jaw dropped. She had been browsed about me and yoseob?! The couple that what our b2uty called junseob. I saw all the page that left opened and it’s all about JUNSEOB, let me repeat once again IT’S ALL ABOUT JUNSEOB!!! Tumblr, YouTube, Asianfanfics, Forum. Wait! FORUM??? My GOD! My girlfriend is the admin? The thing that made me more shock was she also read fanfiction about us too!!

"Oh my god! What the hell she's thinking?!" I still couldn't believe it. I took a deep breath and started to read the fanfiction that she was reading. I feel like wanna fainted, she’s reading about a junseob fanfic and it’s rated.
(a/n he read this fic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103320/3/flight-junhyung-junseob--yoseob )

No one's POV

Junhyung was too serious reading the fanfic didn't realize that his girlfriend is back. Jieun got inside with a weird feeling, she walked toward her bedroom and found junhyung sitting in front of her laptop.

''What is he doing with my laptop? Omo, if he find out about it I’m so dead! . I'm might be busted!' She tought.

She tried to act normally and walked toward him. Junhyung just sitting on the chair still feeling shocked and didn’t know about Jieun’s arrival since he was reading the fanfic seriously.

"What the hell is it?!" Junhyung suddenly shouted. She jumped a little and tried to peek over to her laptop just to look the part that he read. 'Oh no! I'm totally dead now!' She took a deep breath and walked to her boyfriend.

"He..hey, baby." She stuttered. Junhyung turned his head just to see his girlfriend smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. However that didn't change anything, junhyung still mad.

"Do you mind explain all of this?! Especially this thing that I just read?" Junhyung got up from the chair and walked toward her. She gulped and took a step back.

"Hmm, what do you mean?" She acted stupidly.

"Don’t play dumb with me. Let me ask you, do you save those pictures and videos?" Junhyung asked and she didn't answer. Without hesitated junhyung went back to her laptop started to search junseob things in her laptop then he found a folder named 'junseob couple'. He opened it and found a lot of pictures, and videos about junseob. She couldn't do anything since he already busted her and found the folder. Then, he closed that folder and saw her laptop's wallpaper,it’s junseob’s picture.

(a/n i just love this picture! lol)

"What's with all of this?!" Junhyung glared at her. She was totally scared now, she didn't know how to explain it to his beloved boyfriend. He stared back at the folder and he planned to erase it all.

"I know what you are thinking oppa. I still have the backup folder. So, do it!" She finally spoke. Junhyung just looked at her with a shocked face. if his eyes can emited a laser beam, maybe he already did that.

"Oke then, maybe I should do that so you will tell me." Junhyung walked toward jieun, made her step back toward her bed.

"Junhyung oppa, what are you doing?" Jieun got afraid. Junhyung just smirked and kept walking toward her. Jieun fell on the bed with junhyung hovering on top of her and kissed her lips.

"Oppa, stop it!" She tried to push him but he was stronger. Junhyung started to kiss her neck and it, made her groaned.

"I'll stop if you explain." Junhyung said between his kissed.

"Okay okay, I'll explain! Just stop it!" She screamed and junhyung suddenly stop. 

"Since when?" Junhyung asked, she knew what he meant. He sat on the bed and she did it too.

"A couple months ago." Jieun just put her head down, she little bit afraid to look at him.

"How?" He asked again. She though for a couple of minutes before said.

"Because of your fans. Remember you took me to beast fan signing a couple months ago?" She asked him and he answered with nod.

"I saw your fan had a junseob banner, so I asked her why she shipped you and yoseob? Her answered really made me want to know more." She just giggled.

"What was her answer?" Junhyung raised one of his eyebrow.

"She said that junseob is so cute,nobody can't resis it." She laughed.

"Mwo?! What's cute? That crazy visual maknae is so annoying." Junhyung rolled his eyes.

"Tsk, but I love how you two get along. She was right, both of you are cute." She rolled on the bed hugging her pillow.

"Ya! I'm not a gay and I'm your boyfriend! How can you say that?!" Junhyung shouted at her. She sighed and looked at him.

"I'm not saying that your gay or something baby, it just you and yoseob are really cute together. Yoseob aegyo always work for you." She said and he couldn't denied it because it was totally right! Even the joker of beast can't resist the aegyo prince. She held his hand and dragged him in front of the laptop again.

"See this picture? This is why I said you look cute together." She pointed at her laptop wallpaper.

"Yeah, but it was because we were so happy that we won." He made an excused.

"Tsk, but still you always together with him." She said sarcasticly.

"So, the reason why you always smile so wide when at the dorm was this?" Junhyung point at junseob's picture.

"YES!" Jieun giggled. Junhyung just sighed and then his phoned rang. He answered the call.

"The boys want to meet you, so we have go to the dorm." He said while shooked his head.

"Okay, let's go now." Jieun dragged his boyfriend out and junhyung drove to the dorm.

------------------------

 

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRRRRRRYYYYYYY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE

*bow 90 degrees*

got too much distract watching ONE DIRECTION!!

they are so awesome XD so talented hoho

I hope my update can make all of you forgive me huhu

sorry again for the bad grammar..

 

AND thanks to Junseop for letting me use her fic "flight" !! all of you should read it!!

awesome junseob story!! XDDD

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!

DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLEASE!!

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA

*bow again*

 

JUNSEOB FOR ALL OF YOU!!

junseob in Beautiful Show!! *_____*

yoseob jealous of kikwang!! lol

 

and the last one, JUNHYUNG!!