Park Jimin's story

Bangtan Gang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin has had a very rough start from the beginning his parents never wanted him he was an unplanned pregnancy and his parents always told him he was a disgrace and a mistake in their lives and he thought that he always beat himself up. To top everything off he had to struggle to pay for his expenses he went through several different jobs every year. His dream had always been to become a choreographer and he was working hard to achieve his dream.

 

I’m ready for this performance I will do my best to get this job I won’t stop until I get the job of my dreams I will work harder and harder each passing day. I stepped onto the stage and got prepared to give my dance many Companies will be here and if I am lucky one of them will accept me. I smiled and cued the Dj and “Lie” started to play I had made a special choreography for this song. I let the song get to me and let my body flow naturally and I gave my all. I was in the middle of the dance when the hardest flip came up I decided to risk everything I knew I couldn’t do it but I would do my best don’t they say go hard or go home? And I won’t go home I attempted the flip and didn’t make it I landed harshly on the stage the wrong way I decided I would shake the pain away and continue I got to the finish and stood up I bowed and went backstage I immediately collapsed and I knew no more.

I woke up at the Hospital the doctor was over me and said “Park Jimin right?” I replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter