taeyong - glasses.

boyfie.

glasses.

 

you heard the front door beeped signaling that someone had unlocked it. a  few seconds later, it was opened by a man with pastel pink hair. 

 

“i’m home!”

 

lee taeyong, the leader of NCT, the main dancer, the deep-voice rapper, with that heavenly visual. 

 

your precious boyfriend. 

 

“oh— welcome home”, you glanced at him from the sofa in the living room before turning your head back on the TV screen. you grabbed a handful of popcorns from the bowl resting on your lap, munching it while still fixing your eyes at the intense scene from Stranger Things 2. even when you felt a peck landed on your cheek and a light pat on top of your head, you were unbothered. 

 

you then heard his footsteps fading away probably to the kitchen. he opened the fridge and pour himself a glass of cold water. the next few minutes you muted the outside world as you gave your full concentration to the almost-ending episode. however, someone managed to break your concentration as he plopped himself beside you and leaned his body to yours.

 

“babe…” 

 

you sighed, defeated. 

you reached for the remote button and heavy-heartedly pushed the pause button. “why?”, you faced your boyfriend after placing the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. he still has his stage make-up on, although he had changed his clothes to his casual ones. his tired eyes were bluish-grey, the contact lenses always made him look so captivating. him, right now, is the charismatic taeyong that made your heart raced every time you looked at him. 

 

“i’m tired…”, he pouted a bit. such a baby.

you pinched his cheek lightly before caressing it, “you’ve worked hard today. come on— let’s get you cleaned then i’ll prepare your dinner.”

you then stood up while tugging his hand. you ended up dragging him all the way to the bathroom. he immediately leaned himself to the counter, his back facing the mirror. you got some make-up remover pads and gently wiped his eyes and face with it. you two were in silence, enjoying each other presence. with his eyes closed, he circled his arms around your waist keeping you close and you proceeded with cleaning his face. you tapped on his cheeks then he immediately let go of you. he turned himself around then washed his hand. he removed the contact lenses and washed his face afterwards. you handed him the towel and his glasses after he was done drying his face and some of his wet hair.

 

he took the glasses from your hand and wore it. him, right now, was the lee taeyong you saw everyday, your precious boyfriend. the one who won your heart every second of your life. 

 

“have i told you i love it when you wear your glasses? you look like a nerd.”

 

he chuckled at your statement and cracked a huge grin. shaking his head he engulfed you in his embrace. 

 

smiling in content as you felt his warmth, “let’s get you some dinner, hm?”

he leaned back before leaning in, “later.” 

the next thing you knew, his lips landed on yours. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

more taeyong with glasses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amEdgnENl3k 

                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE6VjJpmZyw&t=186s

i love the fact that he actually wears prescribed glasses (not just for fashion), it makes him 'real' and cute. 

look at this man, he's unhooman. illegal.

taeyong is so lovavable tho

he looks like a kid

so soft

alrighty enough taeyong. 

a/n:

 

to the world! 

 

byunbaekhyun29 here!

 

i came back with a new series (even though i haven’t finished my day6 series but i can’t help it bcos LEE TAEYONG IS KILLING ME—)

i’ve been into nct these days and i felt i just have to write about them, especially this bias wrecker taeyong (my bias is MARK LEEEEEEEE).

ANYWAYS, hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tune for more!

(i might write a short one-shot for mark in the future, but let’s see how it goes!)

 

SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT ~

 

thankies!

 

 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29

깹송~

 

pics credit to owner, i don't own any of the pictures used.