Blinded By Love

Blinded By Love

Blinded by love

Sometimes taehyung always wondering what is the true meaning of love? Does love always this cruel yet sweet at the same time? But one thing that taehyung knew for sure, love could make people blind, and this is exactly what he becames, being blinded by love. Not matter what this man in front of him does, he would always end up embracing the man lovingly with his bruises hands.

After yoongi was gone to his work, taehyung tried to clean himself and maybe changing his clothes before go to college, he have a lecture this morning. God, being a college student wasn't an easy thing to do. Sometimes he has to go home until midnight because he needs to stay at his friend's house for working on some group projects, and his beloved hyung Yoongi's surely hate that idea very much. the college, the professor, and the group projects, can taehyung just ing drop out from university and waiting for him just like an obedient lover? Yoongi has snapped, he can't control himself, and this is also the reason why taehyung was have another bruises in his arms today.

Sigh, taehyung was ready to leave the house until he feel his phone was vibrating in his pocket, oh it was a messages from his Yoongi.

Yoongi : 'What time you're done? I'll pick you up'

Taehyung : 'Okay hyung, I'll be done at 7pm. I'll be waiting for you in front of the gate as usual'

Taehyung stood in there for a moment, wishing that at least his Yoongi could send him another reply, but none of it come. Taehyung was sighing for the second time that day, and he wrote another message.

Taehyung : 'Have a nice day hyung, and don't forget to eat your lunch. I love you forever my Yoongi <3'

After put his phone back in his pocket, he left the house while smiling like an idiot along the way. He doesn't need Yoongi's reply to be honest, as long as Yoongi willing to accept whatever it is about him he doesn't mind with the older reactions. It's really doesn't matter for taehyung, because he knew love was about accept everything from your beloved person even if it's the painful one.

Yoongi was looking at his phone screen with such a sad face, he remember how last night he's hitting the younger, and he's regretted it so much. He was frustated and tired because of work, he was hoping that when he came back he would be greeted by taehyung's warm smile, but there's no one. He was so pissed off, how dare he neglected someone who loved him with all of his life? Yoongi can't think straight anymore, he was snapped at the younger immadiately when the younger came home.

" Where the are you!" Yoongi's yelled. He grab the younger's arm and drag him forcefully towards their bedroom. The younger male kept repeating I'm sorry while sobbing, the frustated Yoongi was the scariest monster that taehyung ever met in his life, but no matter how scary the monster is, taehyung would always forgive the monster as usual.

"Yoongi, what are you doing? Get your papers ready, we have a meeting in 10 minutes. You'd better be ready until then" an old man appeared in front of his desk, makes Yoongi sighed and wake up from his thought.

"Yeah sure" He read the last message from his lovely young lover once again before put it back in his pocket. 'I'll ask for his apologize tonight' he thought.

Taehyung was waiting for Yoongi since 1 hour ago, and seems like the weather can't understand his situation at all since it's so cold. "Stupid me, I should bring my sweater this morning. I'm cold" he mumbles.

Taehyung checked his phone, he wants to call Yoongi but what if Yoongi was busy? They can't help about it, Yoongi need to work for earn the money, and both of them need Yoongi's money for living.

Someone saw taehyung from a far and decided to call him "Tae!" he yelled cheerfully.

Showing his big smile, taehyung waved at him, tell the others to come to his position where he's standing now "Oh Jiminnie! Come here! Hehe"

The chubby male came at him and trying to pat his bestfriend head. "Hehe, stop it jiminnie. I'm not a child anymore, you should stop treating me like that" Taehyung was nagging at him. Unfortunately, the one who's getting scolded doesn't feel guilty at all and just laughing at his bestfriend's cuteness "you're still like a child for me taetae!"

While the two bestfriend having some fun little chat, suddendly someone just pulled taehyung arm harshly "What's so hard for waiting for me? ing tell me Kim Taehyung! What's is so hard about it?" the older male snapped at the younger. The thought for saying sorry just gone, just like that, gone like how Yoongi lost himself in front of his beloved person.

Taehyung tried to free himself, but he can't, the grip was too strong and it hurts so much. It's gonna leave another new bruises for sure. "What are you talking about hyung? I just waiting for you while having some chat with Jimin. I swear I have no another-" Slap!. Not until the younger male could finish his sentences, he could feel the hot pain right in his cheek. Tears was streaming down from the younger's male eyes. "Hyung" his voice sounds too weak for a grown up man. Yoongi's knew what he did was so wrong and he feels the urge to hug his lover immediately, saying how he was sorry over and over again until he lost his own voice. But it's too bad the feeling of love and ego of him was too strong and win over what his little heart has said. Yoongi was clenched his palm before drag the crying beautiful male towards his black car, ignoring jimin who was shouting furiously how he's gonna kill him if he didn't stop hurting the younger.

Neither of them was trying to speak to each other while driving home. Quiet Yoongi are also one of the monsters that Taehyung scared of. Just how many Yoongi Monster that Taehyung scared of actually, the younger male thought. The car was so quiet, the only sounds Yoongi could hear just some small sobs who escaped from his lover lips. "Just shut the up Taehyung! I'm trying to ing concentrated in here, and your annoying sobs was making me got in nerves!" Smack! He's hitting the younger's head hard. Yoongi was so pissed off and he need to calm his nerves right now before he's losing himself more far than this. Understand what his hyung need right now, Taehyung tried to stop his sobs, muffling the sounds with his two wet palms.

Arrived at the apartment, Yoongi can't hold back his love anymore. He hurriedly tore the clothes that Taehyung wore, making Taehyung yelp in panic, afraid of the blind monster Yoongi in front of him. Yes, blind, just like Taehyung, blinded by love. Yoongi's little heart wonders, is this what we called love? Is this an act of love? What it love? He can't think straight anymore. He kept tore his lover's clothes, leaving him , shivers of cold weather and scared of him.

That night for the umpteenth time, Yoongi abused Taehyung not only physically and ually, but also mentally, and here is Taehyung being a good lover, trying to accept everything and forgive the man immediately next morning. Act like nothing has happened and hugging the older male while whispering 'I'll always love you, don't worry my Yoongi hyung' for over and over again until Yoongi was calm.

Yoongi looked at his lover's sleeping face. It was so painful for him to watch the bruises on his young lovers, and he was the reason of it, no one else, and he knew it. It was his fault, the fault of his own love towards the younger. What is love exactly? Why he can't find the answer no matter how many years it was for being in love with Taehyung?

"I'm sorry Taehyung, but I have to do this. Because I just love you too much." He's stand up and collect all of Taehyung's belongings that related to his study, and then he broke it all at one night. Either burn it, smash it, tore it or any fatal acts that could damaged the things. That's it, it's the final decision he take, and it's between now or never and of course Yoongi would choose now for sure.

The next morning Taehyung woke up feeling sore almost all of his body, but he wouldn't and never blame Yoongi fo everything, because the younger male just love him too much, and also Yoongi.

When he tried to find some of his things because he need to go to college, he got confused "Where's my book?" with wobble step, Taehyung tried to walk towards the door, but he can't open it. 'Does the door locked?' he thought.

He tried to banging the door softly and calling for his hyung "Yoongi hyung? Why I can't open the door, I need to get ready"

It's not like what Taehyung expected, but Yoongi was answering him, right in the other side of the door, it feels like Yoongi was standing there waiting for Taehyung's voices "I'm so sorry my love, but I need to end this and the only way is you have to drop out. I'm so sorry Taehyung, please don't stop loving me."

Taehyung was sobbing uncontrollably and it's make Yoongi feel guilty, but he can't and won't stop. What has happened can not be undone.

Yoongi now was cried "I'm so sorry Taehyung, I'm sorry. I just love you too much. I'm really sorry." Taehyung was a mess and so does Yoongi.

Both of them was a messed, messed because of being blinded by what we called love.

End.