Ghouls Uproar..!

Sweet Blood..

Ghouls.. Ghouls are the talk of the WORLD. They have been for quite some time now.. What do you think of ghouls? Well, you don't want to make an imput based on what you hear. You want to see it for yourself, experience being infront of a ghoul. Yes, that's a crazyy thought. But, you just wanted that to happen. Ghouls are such an important thing in the world that we have a whole CLASS on it just so that we are educated on this matter and we know what to do when in sight of one.

Teacher: Y/N! Hello?! Y/N! Stop zoning out! Who else is going to tell you about ghouls?

- His annoyed voice draws you back to your lesson.

Teacher: Pay attention. Do you want to teach this lesson then?

- He points at the whiteboard.

Y/N: S-sorry sir.. I was just--

- You hesitate.

Teacher: Pay attention. Anyways, who has any questions on ghouls?

Of course 'Park Jimin' puts his hands up, he is always so intrigued by ghouls. He claims that he can 'beat one up'. Pfft, sure. They can knock him out with a single finger i bet!

- You silently snigger.

Jimin: What happens if a ghoul likes a human?

- Jimin laughs at his question as if it was soooo funny.

Teacher: *Clears throat* Well, that RARELY happens, but if they was to like a human, they would say you have 'sweet blood'..'

Also, they would follow you around and protect you.

Jimin: Ooo! Imma get myself a ghoul girlfriend!~

- The whole class laughs while Jimin feels proud of himself.

Hmm, a ghoul liking a human? Pfft. My . Although.. that would be.. nice. Having someone protect you and.. love you.

- You smile at that thought but it slowly fades away.

Jimin: HAHA! Y/N THINK'S A GHOUL WILL LIKE HER!! YOU CAN TELL BY HER FACEE! 

- He points towards you and you cover your face. The whole class is now facing you and you can't help but feel embarassed and turn red.

Taehyung: Y/N is turning red! Yaaa! tsk~ No ghouls allowed here!

- Taehyung turnt to Jimin and gave him a fist bump that exploded after.

Teacher: HEY THAT'S ENOUGH!

- The class dropped silent.

Teacher: Okay, thankyou. Class is nearly over. Before i dismiss you crazy teens, i just want to say. A new boy is coming to our class. I hope you treat him well and we will pick a tour 'buddy' for him tomorrow.

- Jennie and her squad called 'Blackpink' squirmed in excitement.

Jennie: I heard he is C-U-T-E.

- The girls all high-fived eachother while i give them a disgusted look which they ignore.

Really, i can tell he is going to be so full of himself. Just how like when Jimin first came, the girls went absolutely BALISTIC over him. He is SOO overrated.

- The school bell which i like to call 'Heavens Call' rang which meant we got to go home..!

Everyone ran out the class and you just slowly followed not rushing.

Teacher: *Clears throat* Y/N..

Y/N: Y-yes?..

Teacher: Ignore your classmates, they are just very childish. 

Y/N: Oh.. Right. T-they always pick on m-me..

- You tried your best to hold tears and tried not to think back.

Teacher: It's okay. Just ignore them, it's for the best.

- He gave a warm smile.

Teacher: Also, sorry for shouting earlier.

Y/N: It's really okay. It was my fault.

- You opened the door and left silently.