Chapter One

The Other Side

"Jaime lets go!" Jade, my best friend grabbed my wrist and dragged me out my house to yet another party. "Just promise we will be back safe and alive." I rolled my eyes as I followed her out locking my door behind me. "You'll be fine." Her promise was clearly a lie. We got into my all black Benz and drove away.

There was barley any room to walk around with the amount of people who were stuffed into one place. I walked over to the table that had drinks on it, the only area in the house that seemed to have any room to move more than an inch without being trampled over by sweaty drunk guys.

I grabbed a drink and kept pouring shots until I was uncontrollably drunk. Which was probably my first mistake. But I had just been looked over by the guy I had a crush on for 7 years, I needed to get rid of the feeling of being invisible, even if it was temporary.

"Hey you want a drink?" I looked over to my left and saw a male figure towering over me. "Can you not see? I'm already drunk." I put my bottle infront of his face so he could see how much I had drank. "Just try this." He offered me a glass. "Get away man, I'm already too wasted to waste any time on you." I pushed him aside and walked away.

I walked over to the snack table and ate anything I saw that looked edible. Any reason to be a fatass is anything I wouldn't miss out on.

When I was full of sugar and alcohol I made my way out the party searching for Jade, unable to find her. I dialed her number on my phone. "Jaime!" She laughed. "Where are you?" I slurred my words. "I found a friend, I'll be going to her place for the night." She said. "Okay I'll call you later." I hung up the phone and took my keys out my bag as I headed toward the car, which seemed to be already started. Jade must be in the car I guessed as i ran and got into the back seat. "Jade, let's go." I felt my stomach turn. "Who are you?" Jade had a deep voice. "Jade just drive." I sat up in my seat to look at her realizing jade wasn't in the drivers seat. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I started screaming, getting real close to his face. "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY CA-" my vomit spewed out my mouth and splattered onto his face, dripped down to the rest of him. "What the ." I heard him mumble. He started yelling random slurs and swears telling me to get out my own car. "I'm not going to leave mister! This is my mother ing car !" I shouted. He was quiet, grabbing my jacket from my waist and using it to wipe his face, then he turned to face forward, and buckled up. "Fine." He said before he started speeding.

"What are you doing !! This is kidnapping! You can't just take my car and drive away with me in it! Stop the damn car!" I  screamed so much that I began to cry. "Stop the car." I breathed. "Please don't kill me." I mumbled thinking of the next morning when the police would tell my parents that their daughter passed away because some psycho murdered her. Just then the most magnificent thing I've ever thought of came to my mind. The police. That's exactly how I wouldn't die. I pulled out my phone when he stopped at the only red light there had seemed to be, noticing the street number before I dialled 9-1-1.

"Hello 9-1-1 speaking would you like to talk to the cops, ambulance or fire truck." The voice of a lady over the phone. "Cops please." I spoke. The man in the front realized what was happening. "What are you doing?!" He grunted. "Hello SPD how may we help you?" A mans voice now. "Yes hello! Cops! I'm being kidnapped in my own car I don't know where this man is taking me please help! We just passed 87th avenue." I spoke as fast as I could. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He started speeding again, running red lights this time. "We'll be there as fast as we can ma'am." He said before he shut the phone.

"WHY DID YOU CALL THE COPS?!" He shouted. "Why are you kidnapping me?!" I shouted back. I heard police sirens and looked back to make sure they were speeding right after us and thankfully they were. The man in the front seat started picking up more speed. My weak stomach couldn't handle all the bumps and the amount of speed we were going so when he slammed the breaks just before crashing into a pole, I flew to the front, spewing vomit everywhere.