I Have a Crush on Him

My First

Yuri and Jongsuk talking to each other while waiting for the teacher.Not too long after that,the teacher came into the class atlast.All of the students greet the teacher and the teacher gave us permission to sit.The teacher introduce herself to the class that she is the classroom teacher and her name is jun ji hyun.

Yuri's P.O.V

I'm amazed by my teacher beautiness

"How can a teacher be so beautiful like that"I said amazed by her beauty
"Don't worry,you're still my number 1"Jongsuk whispered to me and sing BoA song name number 1

I rolled my eyes at him..My head turn to those empty seats.I wonder when will those kids will arrive here.Obviously there's no thunder storm nor tornado out there,what took them too long?Wait,why am I even bother about them

When teacher ji hyun was about to start,a group of boys just barge into the class.They sit on their place without even bothering the teacher infront.Miraculously,teacher ji hyun let it off the hook with a reason it's just first day of school.

Not caring about those,I've met one of the members of the group.His god looking face made me recognize him.He's the guy that accidently hit me this morning.He's so handsome and I just can't forget him.

Actually I'm not that beauty,yeah I may got lot of fans but seriously,they are not handsome.I really wish to have many handsome fans instead of..... yeah you know.Why don't all of my crushes like me back.I hope I hope I hope this guy will like me back.I may be the happiest person in the world.

After the boys sit at their places ,teacher ji hyun said that the first session is for us to introduce ourselves.Jongsuk was the first one to go.

"Annyeonghaseyo,My name is Lee Jongsuk,you guys can call me jongsuk.I live at Seon-Buk neighbourhood and the girl beside me is my beautiful sister.Thank You"
I sign him my angry face.Did he just call me his sister?yeah...it's a great way to ruin my life.
"Thank you so ing much jong suk"I mouthed him
"You're welcome"he mouthed me and wink
I rolled my eyes

"Wow! didn't expected to have twins in my class but that's great"said teacher jihyun

"Next"said teacher jihyun 

The next one is my turn.I stand up from my sit slowly and turn my head to all of the student.And i saw the guy was looking at me too.I felt nervous and there's butterflies in my stomach.This is extraordinary.I never felt this way before and I like it.

"A-Anyonghaseyo"I stuttered.It's embarassing
"My name is Kwon yuri,call me yuri.I live in Dae-Han neighbourhood"I introduced

Suddenly one of the boy on the front row say 

"Hey,shouldn't glass ( yuri ) shine?why aren't you?HAHAHA"
"krik krik......."The class went silent
"Are you making a joke?well I think you better sign up for comedy class instead of this class"
Then all of the student in the class laugh

"Didn't jongsuk said that you're his sister,why does your and his surname different?"said one of the boy at the back
"yeah"all of the student said not satisfied

"Well actually jongsuk is my cousin and my brother since he's older than me by 3 months, he labeled himself as my brother"I answered

"Okay,thank you yuri"said teacher jihyun

After a few student done with their introduction and the late boy group members name are Eunhyuk,Leeteuk,Kuhun?Kiuhiun? something like that,Yesung,Heechul and it's the guy turn.

"Annyeong,my name is Lee Donghae,call me donghae and I live in Dae-Han neighbourhood"

WHAT!!!!!! He live in the same neighbour as me???? but I've never seen him before.

"Ouh,so you live in the same neighbourhood as yuri right?"ask teacher
"Yeah,I've seen her for a couple times,I don't think she recognize me cuz I'm new there"answered donghae

Whatttt!!!!! He seen me before???Yeah I guess this is my fate,my fate has come to me.

Suddenly Jongsuk whispered to me

"Hey,I think your fan is a stalker"
"Why The Hell you think that way?"
"Firstly he hit you this morning,second he's in the same class as you and third he just said that he live in the same neighbour as you"
"I don't see any stalker thing in that and if he's my stalker,it would be a 'good looking stalker'.Wow, perfect"I said as I dream about donghae

Then,teacher jihyun said that she's going to change seat position.I end up sitting next to a girl name Kim taeyeon,wow she's beautiful.While jongsuk end up sitting next to Eunhyuk and the great news is donghae is sitting right behind me.

 

I go for recess with taeyeon since jongsuk is trying to get along with his deskmate,and why don't I spend some time with my deskmate.This is the great opportunity to make friends.

Taeyeon live in Han-Kum neighbourhood which is next to my neighborhood,so it's kinda near my house.Actually Taeyeon is not from rich family,her parents run a restaurant.It's not that bad.She's smart too, she stuck in this school because her parents can't afford her to get into a better school.I felt sorry for her.

Taeyeon and I get along very well,we're getting closer than I expected.

DING DONG DING DONG~~~SCHOOL BELL RING

Jongsuk and I went home together.We talk about a lot of thing.I also tell him about I have a crush on donghaae since this morning.Jongsuk just shocked by my statement.I tell him to help me to make donghae like me back and he just accepted it.He says that donghae seems a good person in his opinion.


When we got home,I immediately change my clothe, eat some food and headed to my room to play games with jongsuk.I will play video games after school with jongsuk to release our tension .Jongsuk and I usually play games from 4 p.m until 7 p.m. cuz it's my schedule that my parents made for me to be a better person,I guess.

After dinner,I'll do my homework or whatsoever but since it's first day of school,we don't have any homework.So I just call jongsuk to chat with him.

"Hey Frog,Isn't it bored?"I said
"Yeah, OH YEAH....I got something to tell you"jongsuk said excitedly
"What is it?"I ask

"I have donghae's phone number and his address"
"WHATTTT!!!!!GIVE IT TO ME PLEASEEEE!!!!!"
"Meet me in the class tomorrow at 7a.m sharp"

"Hey!Isn't it too early?"
"If you want it,just be there.Bye honey somethings up"then he just end the call
"Yeah bye Frog"I said talking to the phone screen which showing jongsuk call picture

End o
f Yuri's P.O.V 

Yuri woke up early in the morning,the clock show it's only 6:30 a.m but Yuri already in her school uniform.After she take her breakfast, she ask mr hyuk to drive her to school.When she arrived at the school it's already 6:57 a.m .She then walk to her class and arrived 7 a.m sharp.Yuri really can manage her time very well.After she enter the class,she saw a man figure which he think is jongsuk.She walks to his side and call him,but she just shocked by the guy who is not jong suk,it was donghae.And again she feels butterflies in her stomach.She almost sweat by getting nervous,she can't talk very well.

"Hey!"donghae said while smile and yuri almost faint by that
"Hey"Yuri just answered him and smile at him
"You're Yuri right? what you doing here?it's still early right?"
"I-I I just had to meet jongsuk here on 7 a.m but he's nowhere to be seen,have you seen him anywhere?"
"What? actually I'm here to meet jongsuk too,he says that he has something to say to me,I'm just about to ask you about jongsuk but since you don't know where he is,then it's okay"answerd donghae
"Jongsuk want to meet you too?he's so weird"Yuri said

Jongsuk P.O.V

-YESTERDAY DURING SCHOOL-


During recess,I hang with my deskmate eunhyuk,while yuri hang with her deskmate name taeyeon.It's good for her.Eunhyuk and I exchange our number phone so that it will be easy to communicate.I ask Eunhyuk his friends number too and he gave me the number.Even donghae's number,Yuri must have like it, if I give to her.....wait,why don't I let donghae have yuri's phone number himself.So I came up with a plan

That night,I called donghae,I told her to meet me at the class at 7 a.m because I have something important to tell him,well actually not that important,I'm just going to tell him that I invited him to join the school soccer team.After that,yuri called me,and I told her that I have donghae number.I told her to meet me in the class tomorrow at 7 a.m sharp,I know yuri will arrive there 7a.m sharp.She really can manage her time well.If I'm a CEO in a company, I'll surely hire her as my assistant.

End of Jongsuk's P.O.V

Donghae and Yuri still in the class waiting for jongsuk.There some awkward moment. Donghae break the silence by asking where she's from and yuri just answered his question.Starting 7:15 some student start to come.Then donghae take out something from his bag.


Author's note

That's it for this chapter I've been writing this for 5 Hours.Trying to write a good story .Hope you guys like it. Please feel free to leave a comment,It will give me inspiration to write this story.There's not much of yulhae in this because this is only beginning,stay tune for the next chapther.Sorry for grammatical errors or spelling errors.Thank You.