First

Unexpected

“Hyung…”

“What?”

“More wine please….”

“I think you have more than enough, Maknae-yah.”

“I’m not Junho who need a limiter for beverage…”

“Yah! Are you talking something bad about me?”

“No, I’m just stating the fact.”

“WHAT?!”

One pairs of eyes kept watching the scenery about his maknae couple in front of him. He never gets tired about their tantrum and whining. The argument followed by a wrestling and also some audience. Nickhun just tried to take a far distance from the wrestling match, Minjun just observing the ‘scenery’ with his ‘old man’ antic and there’s Wooyong in his supporting stance.

There’s an indication that the wrestling would make one of them injured. This is Lee Junho with his short temper versus Lee Chansung with his martial art potential. Someone would get hurt if this event continued.

“Ya! Just be friendly for each other, please?”

And the eldest’s suggestion just flew away with the passing wind. The wrestling still continued with Nickhun and Wooyoung as the new participants. They just wanted to separate the maknae couples. Junho panted and still watched the Maknae with an annoyed expression.

“There… there… let’s settle this argument with more friendly manner… now, just say sorry to Chansung and-“

4 pairs of eyes watched with bewilderment for their annoyed and irritated maknae. The overgrown maknae just pouted and throwing tantrum like a 3-years-old baby despite his mature appearance. They gasped and suddenly moving forward to pinch the fat around his cheeks.

“AIGOOOO…. Our maknae…”

“Yah! So cute!”

And the pampering for their maknae was cut off  by the Oktroll’s movement. He ran away to the Greenfield and shouted something that embarrassing the whole group.

“GOD! Please! I hope I can see my maknae in the young condition again so I can !!!”

“YAH! What the-“

A palm was resting on top of Chansung’s head. He raised his head and found a smiling Wooyoung. The oldest among them just squealed and hugging the  maknae. Nickhun just chuckled with his witty eyes.

“Yeah, we like to bully you actually. The reason is your adorable mad and fuming expression.”

“Aish…”

“Yah, don’t make that expression! It’s not cute at all!”

“What the-“
.
.
.
The recording was done and each member went to their respective beds. Minjun kept a glance on the Maknae who look like a zombie. He made a secretive glance towards Wooyoung for the maknae behavior. Maybe let the Maknae got all the drinks is bad. They need to make a recording tomorrow and the Maknae just slumped on the bed with soulless expression.

“Ne, chansung-ah…”

“Hm?”

“Move, please?”

“I’m tired, Hyung. Let me be here for a while….”

“?!”

“Yah, Chansung-ah…”

“Zzzzzzz”

“Aish… this overgrown maknae is really something.”

“Let him sleep, Hyung. I think he needs it.”

“No wonder.”
.
.
.
Well, the first chapter was done. Tell me what do you think about this and should I continue this fic?