1...

From Farmer to a Gucci Boy

Mr. Kim working hard in his field. He promised himself that he would work harder for his new child. 

"Uh it's so hot. The sun...."
Mr. Kim is sweating by working in the field. 

"Ya Kim-ah your mother is taking your wife to the hospital. What are you doing here?" Mr. Kim's friend told him. 

"What? Already ? But.... " Mr. Kim was shocked. 
"I have to hurry. " leaving all of his He hurried to the hospital. 

He was so happy. Their first child, this day would be the most memorable day of his life. 

He was running and running. He lost his balance and fell. But without caring about a thing he ran. He was very excited to his his child. 

After an hour he reached the hospital. He went to see his wife and saw his mother was holding a child. 

"Kim-ah what took you so long? Look your son" 
Mr. Kim was shaking out of nervousness. He went to his mother and hold his son. 

"He looks just like you, honey. His eyes, his nose, he's beautiful. " Mr. Kim told his wife. 

"Really, I thought he looks like you. Look at his eyes. They are like yours. " 

Mr. Kim's mother took the child in her arms. "I don't think he looks like any one you. He looks like his grandma. " 

Everyone laughed. " You are eomma, he looks like you. I hope when he grows up He become as good as you too, eomma." Mrs. Kim told her mother-in-law. 

"Eomma, do you remember we brought a flower plant last month? " Mr. Kim asked his mother. 

"Of course I remember. You brought it for my grandson.  But there was never a flower. What kind of plant that was, huh? "

"Eomma, we saw a flower in that plant today morning. It was as red as blood. It was so pretty. " 

"Really, that's amazing. Maybe it's a symbol from the God that my grandson is going to be a great person in future." 

"We also hope that too, eomma. We want our son to be a great and kind person in future. " Mrs. Kim told with a smile. 

Author's note : Sorry for the mistakes. I don't know the names of Kim Taehyung's parents that why I used their first name.