I will be here

I Will be Here

"Tomorrow mornin' if you wake up and the sun does not apear... I... I will be here.. "

I ran my hands through the sheets as I leaned my body over the pillow and sniff it. Her smell still lingers through the sheets. I remember how she smile at me sweetly when I wake up, facing her cute face that makes my day. The kisses that she gives me.. Hugging and snuggling to her body, close. I love that feeling when she's there to be my pack heater. 

"If in the dark we lose sight of love, hold my hand and have no fear... Cause I will be here.." 

Like how she holds my hand and encourages me... She used to be my energy that gives me strength and makes me brave for all the challenges we've been through for years together. She's like my light through the darkness of the night, and my happines in thus world full of sadness... 

"I will be here... If you feel like bein' quiet. When you need to speak your mind I will listen." 

I hugged the pillow tightly and buried my face into it. I remember how she listens to my problems and hugs me when I needed someone. She's the one whose been with me through thick and thin, we've been together for each other. Tears rolled down in my cheek, soaking the pillow that I was holding. 

"And I will be here when the laughter turns to cryin'... Through the winnin' and loosin' and tryin' We'll be together.. Cause I will be here.." 


I choked on my tears as I remember our sweet memories together. Like how she comforts me when I lose or lost something... The way she kiss my forhead and whispers into my ear. "Sica... It's okay, there's still a lot of guys out there who'll appreciate angels like you.. it's their loss for not choosing you." I smiled bitterly remembering the sweet words she said to me. I really regretted for not noticing her love for me that time... I was blinded by love. Then there she is who's there for me and loves me unconditionally. 

"Tomorrow mornin' if you wake up. And  the future is unclear. I... I will be here. Just as sure the seasons are made for change, Our lifetimes are made for years... I... I will be here.." 

I stood up and made my way towards her old closet, I opened it and picked up her favorite shirt.  Her mickey mouse shirt.. I sniffed it and placed it on my chest. 

"Yah Sica! It's my favorite shirt! Look what you did!" She pointed her shirt that is soaked with water that I splashed on her. 

"Bleh, it's your fault. You placed a cucumber on my pillow this morning, just making my revenge.." I smiled at her and she just glared at me cutely. She tackled me on the bed and tickled my stomach. I tried stopping her but she's hovering above me and I just laughed there while she's tickling me. After our little playing, we both fell on the bed, breathing hardly as we stare at the ceiling.

"Sica.." 

"Hmm...?" 


"If the time comes that I'll be dying.." 

"Why are you talking about death already? And don't talk about things like that.. I hate it. You'll not gonna die... " 


"I just want you to know that I'll be with you forever... even though you can't see me or If I'm already a ghost please remember that I'm still here by you side..." Yuri turn her head at me and grinned like a child. 

"Yah, don't talk like that and yes I'll remember that.." I said but still not liking what she's talking about. 

"Good, hehehe..I don't like seeing you crying.." She grinned once again and I just slapped her arm. 

 

I smiled at the memory but sad at the same time...  She can't comfort me now anymore. I can't even see her anymore... no more corny jokes that'll still make me laugh.. no more hugs and kisses that I'll be recieving every morning.. and the worst part is... no more Yuri. The Yuri that loves me the most, the Yuri who cares for me the most. I sobbed as I clutched the shirt on my chest. I miss her so much.. so much that I'll cry every night thinking about the day that I lost her... The most painful and the worst day that happened in my life is the day when I lost her. 

"I will be here.. you can cry on my shoulder. When the mirror tells us we're older, I will hold you And I will be here... to watch you grow in beauty. And tell you all the things you are to me. I will be here.." 


"Your beautiful.." She said with her chin placed on her palm, staring at me. I blushed as I slapped her shoulder. 


"Yah, I was just stating the truth, why did you hit me?" 

"Yeah yeah stop playing around now and just do your job there."


"But I'm not joking Sica. You're really beautiful.. well if you don't wanna believe it.. okay." She shrugged her shoulders as I giggled at her. 

"I will be true.. to the promise that I have made. To you and to the one who gave you to me...I.. I will be here. And just as sure seasons are made for change. Our lifetimes are made for years.." 

I miss you so much. I hope you're happy there and I hope that in the next life.. we can meet again. Fate that will bring us together again...  

I hugged my knees and buried my face into my arms. I should have notice you earlier. To make more time of our moments together but I'm it's too late now... It's too late.. now that you're gone... but then I felt someone sat beside me and a cild air hit my back, brushing into my ear as someone whispered. 

"Sica... don't cry.. you promised me that you won't cry." 

I tilted my head up to see Yuri. I don't kniw if it's real or just my imagination but she's here by my side. 

"Y-Yuri?" I looked at her and she smiled at me. 

"Yes, it is me Sica... please don't cry. It hurts me seeing you crying.. please remember your promise.." 

I hugged her quickly, I can feel a cold sensation creeped into me but at the same time. A warm feeling that makes me feel her. I placed my head into her neck and sniffed into her. 

"I miss you.. Please comeback.." 

"Sica.." She cupped my face and wipe the tears in my cheek as she looked at me with her loving eyes. 

"I may be not alive but please remember that I'll always be here.. by your side. I'm always here and I love you..." I tighten my hug into her but then I feel that she's slowly vanishing. 

"Yuri... I love you too..." I sobbed still clutching into her. She just patted my head and kissed my forhead and lips. 

"Sorry Sica.. but I promise you that I'll still be here with you.. We'll be together forever... Cause I will be here." Yuri said as I felt her vanished in the air. I just cried my heart out, hugging myself until I felt myself getting sleepier. But then I fekt someone kisses my forhead and tucked me into bed. 


"Goodbye Sica.."