Verse 1 (Part 1 - Minkyung)

Seashore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer will be over, soon. Time surely pass real quick without us knowing, right? I can barely feel the cold breeze while looking at the waves rolling back and forth through this huge window. Bet it’s sooo refreshing now. I can’t wait to throw myself and feel the soothing sensation over my body. This thought was made me smile unconsiously.

“Oho, what’s with the smile Kim Minkyung?” Said a girl wipping an empty coffee table beside me while showing her grin signature of course.

“The ice coffee latte tasted good. I give you a compliment, Jung Eunwoo.” I smiled to her, raising my ice coffee latte cup.

“Woahh, this is the first time I ever heard somebody praise my coffee. Usually people would called me pret-“

“I feel honour then.”

“Yeah, you’re welcome miss Kang.Min.Kyung.” Eunwoo said emphasis each name in front of my face.

“Since when my mom married a Kang?”

“Since you were married to that foolish named Kang Kyungwon.” I swear I saw that grin again.

“Yah, we’re best mate!”

“Ehe, still you two look good each other. Sometimes I envy you both for being cutely close just like a lovely couple.” Eunwoo took a seat in front of me, placing both of her hands on the table, supporting her tiny but ruckus head.

“Tsk. There we go, someone always assuming us like we were destined for each other. I do love her-“

“And she loves you too”

“I know that and we’re loving each other because that’s what best mate do, right?”

Eunwoo still looking at me, probably want to say something but she doubt it then leaning her back to the chair. Smiling, she pointed her right index to my forehead.

“New hairstyle, huh? Ayy, typical Seoul girl.”

“My dad did it to me. How did you know that I was in Seoul?”

“Oh, last time I checked your dad was a composer. Did he changes his job? To a hairdresser?”

“Not that, Jung Eunwoo. He just asked me to cut my hair, understand? Oh my God, how is my life gonna be peacefully longer if I hang around too much with these two similar creations.” I closed my eyes while massaging my temple. And Jung Eunwoo just laugh-roaring at me.

“Kyungwon was here yesterday and she told me that you’re out of this town for summer break. And today you’ll be back so she will pick you up here.”

“She just came here to tell you that? Because I know she won’t waste her time for just doing that kind of thing, beside she don’t drink coffee though.”

Eunwoo scoffed. “Basically, people around this neighbourhood already knew if some things were related to her grandma or you, she will go die for it.”

Oh, really? I don’t know if that theory was exist. Or is it just Jung Eunwoo’s blabbering words?

“Trust me. I know that you probably think I was lying right? It’s true, Minkyung. Ask her yourself.” Eunwoo looking out the window. “Speaking of the devil, there she is.”

I followed Eunwoo’s gaze and catched that tall figure clumsily jumped off her bike then running inside the cafe. I automatically stand up, never stop plastering my wide smile over my face when Kyungwon finally saw me. Seems like my feet already knew what should I do next, I run to her and crash her body with my bear hug.

“I miss you soooo muchhh!!” I don’t know that I missed her so damn much until I saw that foolish face of hers. Bet that’s the reason why I’m squealling right now.

“Minky!! Oh my god, I can’t breaatheee..” She tried to slap my side with her long arms but failing cuz it were locked by my strongly bear hug.

I ignored her nagging but loosing up my hug to stare at her.

“What taking you so long? The sun gonna set soon.”

Kyungwon comicaly coughing by catching her breath yet receive a slap on her chest by me.

“Damn it, give me a chance, girl.”

Seeing her pity-anger-annoyed-cute expressions, I can’t stand my laughter in front of her face. Of course this made her glaring at me with a pout on her cutie lips.

“I miss you too! But grandma needed me by the time, so I need to take care of her first. And didn’t you saw me throwing my bike out there because how much I wanted to see you quickly?”

My lips catched her right cheek. She blushed immediately. Cute.

Somehow there was a fake cough around the corner and it belongs to the one and only Jung Eunwoo.

“Guys, hellooo? I’m still here you best mate slash lovebirds. So please don’t corrupt my lonely soul to witnessing some gross thing I don’t want to see, okay? Now get out because I want to go home and cuddled myself while watching some soap operas you guys probably don’t have time to watch.”

Oh, right. I totally forgot about this human being because of how excited I am for finally meet my best mate ever.

“Nunu! Since when you were there?” Kyungwon asked her cluelessly.

“Since you were entering my cafe and stomping your dirty shoes over my shiny floor!” Eunwoo shriek histerically when she saw some moist soil spilled on the floor, around Kyungwon’s shoes.

“Oh my god, Nunu I’m sorry!” Kyungwon jumping backward to avoid the dirty floor.

“Yah, you make it worse! Stop jumping around!” I tried to save the other innocent part of the floor. Without thinking twice, I bend my legs and order her to jump on my back. But she didn’t catch my sign. Hahh, that stupid creation.

“Hop on my back, Kyungie. Quick, it’s getting numb.”

At least she understand my words. We bid goodbye to the grumpy Eunwoo who already holding the mop, then walked outside the cafe so she can do whatever her plans that she mentioned before.

Carrying Kyungwon on my back is something new to me, cuz it usually otherwise. But it’s kinda fun since she wasn’t that heavy and become quiet automatically.

“You still want to be there?” I peeked her on my side and regret it later because it make our faces almost touched. I could sense the stiffness of her body through my back and how she just held her breath. Using this situation to more, I banged my head over hers repeatedly. “Get down. Get down. Get down.”

She finally getting down from my back while rubbing her nose. It made her face become redder, just like a tomato.

“Hahahahahah look at your face! So red like a tomato!”

“Shut up! Kim Minkyung, stop it or I will-“

“What? What would you do?” I still can’t getting off my laughter.

“Urgh, fine!” Kyungwon stomped her feed on the street, being annoyed and probably searching for her bike. “Where the hell is that stupid thing.” She sounds sulky but I find it cute.

Found her bike that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter