Chapter 6

School 2015: Why You?

EUNBYUL P.O.V

 

I woked up, and stretch my arms. And checked to see what time it is, and its 7 am. I saw eunbi still sleeping, and i didn't bother because i think she needs some rest, so that's why. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, and get changed. 

 

This is my first time to go out, and just walk. Just enjiy some fresh air. I went outside, and just jog. After 30 minutes of jogging, I went to the convenience store, and bought some water. 

 

I was about to go out when i saw hyeo jun, snoring outside the convenience store. What is this guy's problem, sleeping at the convenience store? I putted the water on his forehead, so he can woke up. 

 

And then he jumped, and his leg hit the table that made him screamed in pain. 

 

"What the hell is your problem?" He said while touching his leg. "Why are you sleeping outside the convenience store?" I muttered. "Why do you even care?" He said, and looked at me again. "Aye, you told me not to follow you, but you're the one following me. You like me do you?" He said. "Do you want me to punch you again?" I said. 

 

"Okay, okay. Sorry." He said and raised both of his hands. "Tsk. I'm going now." I said, and walked away. "I knew you like me too." He shouted.

 

"That guy is really full of himself, don't he?" I mumbled, and went home. I went upstairs, and i saw eunbi, fixing herself. 

 

"Unnie!" She said. "You okay now?" I asked. "Yeah, i'm actually really good now. To be honest." She muttered. "That's good then, where are you going?" I asked. "Eoh, um.. Just going to the mall." She said. "Oh okay." I said. "Want to go unnie?" She said.

 

"Its okay, i'm just going to rest." I said. "Arasso unnie, bye." She said and left. I was so tired, and i doze off to sleep. 

 

...

 

EUNBI P.O.V

 

"Taekwang, are you busy?" I texted him. "Ani, wae?" He texted. "Want to go watch movies?" I texted. "Me? Are you sure?" He said. "Ne, wae?" I texted. "Why not your boyfriend instead?" He texted. "He's busy.. And unnie left, so i can only text you." I texted. 

 

"Arasso, i'll pick you up." He texted. "Ani!! Let's just meet at the bus stop." I texted. "Wae? Arasso." He texted. "Okay, see you." I texted. 

 

...

 

"Ya, why is your boyfriend always busy?" Taekwang said. "He's busy in training, and he only had 5 days, to train. And he will compete, with other international swimmers." I muttered. "Tsk." He said. "Wae? Don't you wanna go with me?" I asked. "Ani, I'm greatful, because i'm here with you." He said. 

 

"Tsk. You talk to much, let's go inside the bus." I said and grabbed his hand. 

 

...

 

We watched despicable, and its super funny. I can't even breathe because the movie was so funny, and cute. And i'm tearing up. After the movie, we went to eat at the restaurant. 

 

"Oh, daebak. This tteokboki is so delicious." I said. "You look like a pig." He said. "Atleast its only a lookalike, but you you're already a pig. "You're already becoming like your sister." He said. "Ya, don't say bad things about my sister." I said while munching my food. 

 

"What, did i say? I only said that you're becoming like your sister." He muttered. "Tsk." I said.

 

...

 

"Taekwang, let's seperate now. I can go home by myself." I said. "What are you trying to say? Let's go." He said. "Ya, i'm serious. I can go home by myself." I said. "Do i look like i'm not serious too? Let me take you home GO EUN BI." He said. "Ya i to-" I was cut off when he dragged me into the bus and comanding me to sit, and i just glared at him, and took a sit. 

 

...

 

"I really had fun, thank you for your time." I said, and he nodded. "Go inside now." He said. I nodded and went inside my house. Why is my heart beating fast? No.. no.. this can't be...

 

...

 

SUNGJAE P.O.V

 

Eunbi invited me to go watch movies with her, but when i saw her again, it's like i already moved on.. I'm really contented on what eunbi and i have. And i'm glad to be her friend, once again.

 

I walked, while my hands were in the pocket looking at the ground. And i saw eunbyul eating ice cream at the playground, i decided to hide and scare her. I was sneaking, and was about to get close to her, then.

 

"BOO" I touched her shoulders from behind. But she didn't get scared, and just looked at me. 

 

"Weren't you scared?" I said while sitting at the swing beside her. "Should i be?" She said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Why do you care?" She said. "Ya. You should be thankful that a handsome guy is sitting beside you and worrying about you." I said while touching my hair, and acting cool. "Tsk." She said. 

 

"Gwaenchana?" I asked. "Of course, why wouldn't i be?" She said, and i took her ice cream and ate it. "Ya." She said. "It's sweet, like you." I said while eating the ice cream. "I'm going now." She said and stood up, but i grabbed her hand. 

 

"Want to go with me?" I asked. "Why would i go with a stranger like you?" She said, but i grabbed her hand and drag her on the way to the bus station, and went inside the bus. 

 

"Ya! Are you crazy?" She said and hitted my head. "Crazy for you." I said and winked to her. "You're really so full of yourself." She said and rolled her eyes. "Wae? Is your heart fluttering?" I asked. "Fluttering yourself, i'll kill you when we get off this bus." She said. 

"Aigoo, Eunbyul! You're really cute, when you're angry." i said while pinching her cheeks

 

"Hajima!" She said. 

 

...

 

"Let's go to the arcades!" I shouted and dragged her on the way to the arcade. "Ya, i will get this for you." I said and winked. "Tsk. Even if you get that, i will not accept that. I'm allergic to that." She said. "Ohh, right. Not this let's go there! Gajja." 

 

We played alot of games, and we were tired. I didn't expect i will play with eunbyul. Even though her personality is really annoying sometimes, she was always competitive at some games. After that we went into the convenience store, and ate ramen. 

 

"Aish, it's so hot." She said, and removed her jacket, and tied her hair. I gulped, and looked away, and i felt my cheeks started to heat up. 

 

"Did you enjoy?" I asked. "Ani." She said while eating her ramen. "Why are you cheeks, so red by the way? Are you sick?" She said and touched my forehead, and it obviously made it alot worse because i was flustered. 

 

"You don't have a fever, though." She said. "Hurry up, it's getting pretty dark." I said while not looking at her. "Aye, are you blushing?" She said. "ANI, WHY WOULD I?" I said and while looking away. "Then why are you not looking at me gong taekwang?" She said. 

 

"You're really so full on yourself, you know?" I said. "Ya, that's my line." She said. And i laughed, and we both chuckled. 

 

...

 

"I didn't expect that i would be hanging out with you." She said and crosses her arms. "Well expect, i will be hanging with you always." I said and putted my hand on my pocket. "Let's see then, But don't expect that i will always talk to you." She said.

 

"I'm going now, thanks for taking me home." She said, but i grabbed her wrist. "Wae?" She said. "Don't i have a good bye kiss?" I said, and pouted. And she hitted my head. 

 

"You wished." She said, and turned around and i pulled her wrist facing her towards me, and i leaved a peck on her lips. 

 

"Good night." I said and winked. And runned away, because she's going to hit me again,

 

"YA!!!!!!!!" She shouted. "Good night!!!! Eunbyul!! Sweet dreams!!! Dream of me!!!!" I shouted and runned away. While i'm smiling like a fool, jumping up and down.

 

...

 

I threw myself on bed, and i still feel the lips of eunbyul against mine, and i smiled. "Taekwang, why are you smiling?" Appa said. "Eoh, abujji." I said and sat up. 

"Did something good happen, son?" He said. "Ani, abujji." I said. "Did you eat already?" He asked. "Ne, abujji." I said. "Well okay then, good night son." He said. "Good night abujji." I said, and he left my room.

 

"Aish, You're driving me crazy eunbyul." I mumbled. 

 

...

 

EUNBYUL P.O.V

 

“Eunbyul!” Hyeo jun shouted. “What the hell do you want?” I asked. “Ya, why so grumpy this morning? Let’s go and eat!” He said. “You know that we don’t talk right? How many times do i have to tell you, stop bothering me?” I muttered in a cold. “Well, i won’t get tired of it.” He said, and grabbed my hand and dragged me on the way to the cafeteria.

 

“Ya! Are you crazy? Let go!” I said. “Shiru!” He said. “Ya, let’s eat.” He said and starts to eat. But i just stared at him, looking annoyed. “Why do you even bother me? I have no interest at making friends with you, by the way.” I said. “Well, i like your personality. Not like other girls, and you’re quite different. It makes me fall for you more.” He said. “You’re really confident of yourself, jerk. I don’t even know why those girls like you. You’re not handsome.” I muttered. “You’re blind.” He said while munching his burger. “Mwo? How dare you call me bl-“ I was cut off when he shoved the breath in my mouth.

 

“Delicious, right?” He said. I removed the bread from my mouth, “YA!” I said. “Just eat.” He said. “Whatever, jerk. I’m going.” I muttered, and left him. 

 

... 

 

I went to the library, and search some books. And someone caught my wrist, And it was sungjae.

 

“What do you want?” I asked but he just stared at me. “What is it? You’re wasting my time.” I said while crossing my arms. “If you’re not going to say something, i’ll go a head then.” I said and turned my vack and walked, but he pulled my wrist facing him towards me. “What the hell do you want sungjae?!” I shouted. And it startled everyone, and i bowed down. And he grabbed my wrist, and dragged me on the second floor of the library, since there are no people there always. 

 

“Why were you with hyeo jun?” He asked. “Mwo? What do you mean?” I asked. “I’m just asking you, one question. Why-were-you-with-hyeo-jun?” He said. “Why do you care? It’s not like you’re my boyfriend.” I said. “Yes, i am your boyfriend right?” He said. Making my eyes wide. “Ya, that deal was so long ago. I don’t need you anymore. So let’s just not talk to each other, like the past.” I said and left. 

 

He pulled my wrist, and pinned me down. And kissed, me roughly like he was starving for food, and did not eat for days. I tried to push him away, but his grip was too tight. And his arms were s around my waist, I falled for his spell, and i closed my eyes and enjoyed the sweet sensation, something about his kiss is so lovable, and makes me want to kiss him more, i was like on cloud nine, and the sensation of his lips, are addicting. And the taste of his lips, are sweet. I putted my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, and enjoyed the sweet kiss. Until he pulled away, and he looked at me. And he smiled. 

 

I was embarrassed, the first time. I remembered our first kiss together, but he was drunk. And not in his mind, but this time, he’s awake. Oh god. I runned away, and slapped myself. Why did i do that? I’m really stupid!! Why did i fall for his kiss? This is wrong! No... Why taekwang?!