To Another Day Together

To New Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8 in the morning and both pupWhee and Ggomo were deep asleep until the doorbell rang, waking them from their dream land. Wheein silently cursed at whoever was at the door as she went to get it and Ggomo let out a mewl.

Wheein opened the door and was greeted by a bouquet of flowers being pushed at her face 

 

"Hey! What is this?!" she said in annoyance

 

"Don't they resemble you Wheeinie?" the husky voice, distinct from the others, spoke. 

 

"Yah Ahn Hyejin! Why are you here so early? Me and Ggomo were having a good time sleeping" Wheein said as the two of them entered the white apartment and she closed the door behind them

 

"Oh come on dear, I just wanted to have some fun with my favourite person in the whole wide world. Plus, the unnies are having the best time of their lives in Hong-Kong together. I'm bored!" Hyejin pouted. She may be the fierce Hwasa on stage but she was just an adorable harmless little lion off stage. 

 

"Go play with your Xbox or PSP. I'm tired from yesterday" Wheein said, making her way to her room but Hyejin back hugged her stopping her from going further. 

 

"No! I want to spend my time with my Wheein." Hyejin whispered into Wheein's ears melting the small latter. 

 

"Ugh fine! What are we gonna do anyways?" 

 

"Get dressed and you'll know." Hyejin replied. 

 

Wheein dragged her body to her room to change and Hyejin tagged along. She picked out a pair of black trousers and a black turtle neck with a brown checked coat to go with it, laying them on the  bed. 

 

"I'm gonna change now" Said Wheein expecting Hyejin to go to the living room but she just sat on the bed looking at her. 


"Okay." 


"Huh? I said I'm gonna change."


"Yeah I heard you. Go ahead" Hyejin said not changing her expression 


"So you're just gonna sit there and watch me?"


"Why? You got any problem?" Hyejin raised an eyebrow and smirked. 


"Fine! Whatever. Weirdo" Wheein exclaimed and just changed right there. 


Hyejin had booked a cab since none of them could drive. Wheein thought she was taking them to the cafe where they usually went but the car turned the other way. She decided not to question it as she trusted her friend

 

They arrived at a street she swore she had never been to despite  living in Seoul for more than 8 years. The place was like a dreamland. The scent of freshly brewed coffee, art galleries and open exhibitions, the distant sound of a jazz band playing from somewhere, all the colours around the street were a pleasure to her eyes. 

 

"Oh my Hyejinie, what a wonderful place! What is this?" Wheein said in awe as Hyejin was paying the driver. 


"Seriously oh-Master-of-art don't tell me you've never been here before. I mean this is an artists' heaven!" Hyejin chuckled at the sight of Wheein looking dazed with open and not even listening to what she said. 


"Come on Wheeinie, I have something to show you!" She gripped Wheein's hand tightly and  they disappeared in the crowd. 

 

They made their way through the people in the streets and Wheein couldn't help but stare at the wonderful surrounding. They stopped before a pastel pink claw machine filled with Pokemon stuffed toys. 

 

"Wow!" Wheein gasped. It was so pretty for just a claw machine.

 

"You'll love it even more when we start playing." Hyejin spoke 

 


They stayed the playing that game for so long, laughing, shouting out of frustration, giggling, the people passing by would have thought they've lost their minds but they did not care. They kept on trying till Wheein finally caught a Jigglypuff stuffed toy. They expressed their joy so loudly that the passerbys almost a had a heart failure. 

 

"That was so much fun!!!" Wheein said all fired up. Her eyes lit like the night sky. 

 

Without saying much, Hyejin held Wheein's hand and let her to an opticals store. Wheein's eyes almost came out of their sockets as she viewed the vintage themed optical store. 

 

"You like it?" Hyejin asked softly. 

 

"Oh my God Hyejin yes!! I've been craving to visit a place like this for so long. How did you find out about a glamorous place like this?" Wheein looked back at Hyejin. 

 

"It's because I go about the city sometimes and not just stay at home with Ggomo like you." Hyejin joked

 

"Hey! Staying home is fun too okay?! And don't dare talk about my baby Ggomo" Wheein replied as she walked around the store gawking at almost every pair of glasses.

 

She tried on the ones she liked which were quite unique and Hyejin would laugh at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter