Chapter 1

Game over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

        Taking off her black sport pair of shoes with a little effort before replacing them with her comfy slippers  .                    Yumin walked to the stairs and stopped halfway when she saw her mother and father sitting in the living room with troubled faces . Her mother was crying and Yumin heart skipped a beat already . She knew a trouble was coming or had already come . 

          She tried to approch them , but her legs refused to walk beneath her . Her voice wasn't coming out when she opened . She gripped the doorframe for to steady herself . 
          " You came ? " Her parents finally seemed to notice her appearance , as her mother voice came shaky and cracked  . Yumin nodded slowly not really sure how to start  . 
         Her mother sniffed once and her father face became more troubled . Yumin couldn't bring herself to ask what happened . her meomry started recalling all the times she saw her parents in this  postin with these same troubled faces . they weren't good ones . 
      " Yoona " Her mother started and heavied a sigh as she strighten her back , Yumin neared to her parents , her mother voice were barely audible . 

     " She didn't get into any university "  She stated and wipped another tear that came across her pale cheek . It went quiet for a long mintue . But what yumin felt was a rush of relief running through her body . She expected something more , something more terrifying . Like some one got injured or died or her father work went down again . She let her body drop on the couch in front of her parents her legs felt like jelly . 

       It took a while for Yumin to gather her strength back , before she leant forward her arms rested on her legs . 

       " Let her repeat the year " She said the most sentence everyone was afraid to hear because both of her parents looked at her with wide eyes as if she said something wrong .

        " It is not a choice " she completed more firmly .

        Her father looked up at her for a few moments this time , before he sighed and looked down again messaging his forehead temporarily  .

          Yumin could feel how much he was thinking just to find a solution . But Yumin know there was none except for her little sister but to repeat the year again  . They can't afford any university money , mybe in the past they would have could , but that was the past and her little sister didn't seem to notice that yet .
     a peice of her heart hated her sister for that , she know she was mean by feeling that . but looking at her parent right now and her father espisally , her heart tighten and her hand pulled into a frim fist . Yoona could have had worked hard enough like how she did when everything went down so sudden that they became broke , or just  at least studied to prove that she tired her best and they would sell everything they got , in order to buy off  her tuitions in university . Yumin doubted that will even be enough to cover  at least half of it .

              She could feel the frustration rasing makeing her body heat just thinking about the topic more  . 
            " She doesn't want to " Her mother answered , her hands shaking and her head hang low , knowing how Yumin would react .

                " She wants the same university as you " .

          Yumin couldn't register what her mother had said , it took more than few moments to finally understand that her sister was nothing but an ungratful brat . She stood up and ran a hand through her hair as she let put a laugh . her frustion could explod her right now .
        " It is not what she like ! what does she think she is ? To be ordering? Plus I entered it by hard work " she tsked ,  trying to calm herself , trying to fan herself with her hand which wasn't doing a good work .

           Her mother looked at her shocked she held her arm and pleaded her with her eyes to stop , signalling  to low her voice with her hands , she then rose one finger , to remind her older daughter that Yoona was already up stairs   . 
       " let her hear mom ! " she said back , her voice went louder as she looked up at the roof as if her glares could burn a hole into it , her hands on her hips . She sighed loudly . She suddenly felt to tired to even argu . Straightening herself to look at her parents more softly . They were already tired and she just kept making it  worse . 

              " She should have studied ! Like I did . She should at least opened a book and knew what she was taking at least ! She isn't a child anymore ! Don't you see what you did for her made her spolied eno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter