Hug

Hug

It’s two in the morning and Hyunwoo just walked into the dorm after a meeting as the leader of the team. It was quiet but the light still on and Kihyun just walked out of the kitchen with wet hands. 

“Hyung, you’re here,” he said as he wept his small hands with a small towel. 

Hyunwoo turned his head to Kihyun and just nodded. Caught the sleepy face and the slouching thin small body under the wivebeater and sweat pants. 

“What are you doing not sleeping this late at night?” Hyunwoo asked.

“Just… washing the dishes and tidied things up,” Kihyun said as he rubbed his pale, uncovered right arms with his left hand, probably tried to comfort himself in front of Hyunwoo who sounded rather disappointed. 

“Everyone is sleeping?” Hyunwoo asked.

“Yeah, we showered and just fell asleep after that,” Kihyun said.

“Hoseok ate his medicines and is wearing warm clothes right?” Hyunwoo asked again.

“Yup,” Kihyun said as he nodded, blinked sloppily. “Do you want tea or something, hyung?” Kihyun offered politely, gently.

“No, I’m fine,” Hyunwoo answered as he gulped down a glass of mineral water. “You’ve showered, right?” Hyunwo asked.

“Right” Kihyun answered just softly, tried to flash a smile to Hyunwoo while massaged his head.

“Sleep on my bed,” Hyunwoo blurted out.

“Yes, hyung?” Kihyun asked, widened his heavy-lidded eyes.

“You wait on my bed, Hyung will shower and join you later,” Hyunwoo said as he walked to his already dark bedroom to get a towel.

“W, why? Why?” Kihyun asked carefully as he followed the hyung around.

Hyunwoo turned around and he stared at Kihyun.

“Is there something to talk about?” Kihyun asked carefully. 

Hyunwoo just smiled and he patted Kihyun’s head before he walked to the bathroom. 

Kihyun frowned and he tilted his head in confusion. He walked out of the room and turned the living room and kitchen’s lights off. he stared at his shared bedroom, being hesitant if he should take his blanket and pillow or just walk straight to Hyunwoo’s spacey comfortable bed. Kihyun sighed as he decided just to get onto Hyunwoo’s bed and laid down there under the blanket straight away.

The blanket was warm, and the pillow was soft. The bed felt so spacey and he could smell Hyunwoo everywhere on that bed. But Kihyun needed some times to bring himself to sleep. He sighed as he messaged his neck, tried to make himself relaxed and comfortable. He sighed again as he squirmed and shifted under the blanket. This time, he closed his eyes and massaged his forehead. Honestly his body and throat were sore, but he got used to it. A little cold he caught was nothing and it wasn’t unusual for him to found himself unable to bring himself to sleep. He just needed to continue looking for the position that comforted him until he fell asleep. 

Kihyun ended up laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling after some time. Although he looked like he was spacing out but he was still failing at shutting his mind down. He kept on thinking about tomorrow schedules and all.

It was until he realized the bed crocked on his feet and he can smelled shampoo and soap scent on the air. 

Kihyun blinked and was finally away from his busy mind. He found topless Hyunwoo moving and now was hovering above him. Using his right arm to gently scoop his back and pushed him to the wall side of the bed. Kihyun laid on his left side, facing Hyunwoo.

“Hyung,” Kihyun called out, let it out as a whisper while Hyunwoo took a small pillow next to Kihyun’s head and put it under his head, he laid himself down next to him under the blanket. 

Their legs and arm brushed against each other and Hyunwoo who was so warm even after the shower. 

Kihyun watched Hyunwoo laid down on his back and closed his eyes. Even then Kihyun felt like Hyunwoo was protecting him from anything that might come out from under the bed or the door. 

Kihyun sighed again as he watched Hyunwoo’s strong facial features, and was about to drift off to sleep. With cloudy mind and coming in and out consciousness, he saw Hyunwoo opened his eyes and turned his head to him and just stared at him. 

They locked their eyes for some good seconds before Kihyun realized the gentle, sleepy stare at his eyes this whole time. Kihyun caught the sleepy eyes slowly closed, he watched Hyunwoo fell asleep right in front of his eyes. 

For some unknown reasons, Kihyun can’t tear his eyes off Hyunwoo’s sleeping face as he slowly closed his eyes and fell into his slumber.

But then with not complete counsciousness, he could feel a palm on his head. The thumb was caressing his hair gently and it felt so comfortable. But even then, he opened his eyes up slowly just to found Hyunwoo sighed and once again closed his eyes. 

Kihyun closed his eyes back and shifted his head closer to Hyunwoo like he was having some warm gravity. And that palm moved to his arm and stopped on his waist. 

“Gain some weight,” Kihyun could hear the gentle whisper as he felt the bed crooked more and Hyunwoo’s arm was now loose around his back. 

Those sleepy eyes of Kihyun opened slightly again just to find a sight of tan firm chest and broad shoulder right in front of his eyes and not Hyunwoo’s face anymore. 

Hyunwoo’s scent was strong in his head and lungs. And Hyunwoo’s warmth was so close to him before Hyunwoo pulled him closer that he was now basically buried his face against the bare chest. 

Just as reflex, Kihyun had his small loose fists against the chest and he let out some sleepy noises while Hyunwoo shushed him gently. Kihyun was getting so sleepy and he didn’t actually get the whole things happened to him now. But the it felt so warm and safe. 

Kihyun breathed in Hyunwoo’s scent as he closed his spacing out eyes.

“There is nothing to talk about, Kihyun-ah…” Kihyun could hear the sleepy, gentle whisper as that arm wrapped around him so gently strong and that palm caressing his back carefully. 

“Hm…” Kihyun can only answer with that one soft hum and the mall amount of conscious left in him.

“It’s just….”. “…You look so tired…”. “…and small and soft...”. “… and I…”.

Kihyun didn’t mean to be impolite but he failed at listening to Hyunwoo until he finished the softly delivered sentence. The gentle whisper that revealed half of the low gentle tone sent Kihyun to his deep slumber. 

Hyunwoo felt Kihyun’s breathes stabilized on his chest, closing his eyes after he sighed and unintentionally breathed in the soft scent of Kihyun’s soft and silky lilac grey hair. 

“…just feel like hugging you to sleep…” Hyunwoo said as gentle as ever. 


***

End