fin

It's Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He smiled a lot, during the broadcast, he spent a lot of time to show his annoyed look or his angelic smile. And all people who recorded it would tell him and the rest of members having a fun time at today's broadcast. But no one could tell clearly what happened after when the door car was closed and the eyes of the gentlemen shut tight. He spoke nothing after the broadcast. He clearly remained silent for the rest of times. He did not make a joke so that's the reason why he barely made a joke on the shooting time. He only went here and there in silence, simply when he wanted to talk, he talked in his native language, English, with the foreign member. 

"Hyung?" 

He opened his eyes, turning to the side. Jihoon was sitting there, his face dropped. He chuckled. 

"Yes, mind sharing? You seem gloomy there," Joshua relaxed, laying his head to Jihoon's, "you know you should not bottle it for yourself alone." 

"It's nothing, really," he answered, averting his eyes to look around. 

"It's him, right?" 

Jihoon shook his head. "It's nothing, seriously, I'm just tired." 

"Because of him?" The younger groaned. "Seriously, it's not." 

Joshua giggled. "You don't have to get angry if it's not about him." Jihoon let out a long sigh, then he got up. The older blinked his eyes, smirked at the young's action yet his eyes never left the latter alone. Even when the door was slammed hard, the member jolted and shouted who was it. But in a blink, they pressed their lips tight when knowing that one of his older brothers stared and gave a mocking look. 

Jeonghan approached him, yet Joshua's look became dark in an instant. "What do you want?" Jeonghan gulped. 

"Nothing, just--"

"That's Jihoon. You don't have to worry, he is fine," Joshua tried to not give a cold answer, however, he failed. Jeonghan backed away from him, so did Joshua. In this case, Joshua was quicker to back away from the man's sight, not have any intention of talking more regarding the shutting door. He bottled up his emotion eventually, for once more. 

"Where is Jihoon?" The leader showed up a bit late. The members shrugged their shoulder dismissively, looking away from the elder they sighed. 

Seungcheol turned a look at Jeonghan. “What happened?” He shook his head and smiled. 

“Nothing. It’s fine.” 

The leader growled. “Just tell me, what it is,” he demanded. The leader smelled something out the lane, starting few days and the tension near their comeback. The man was being extra and the other older man still kept his mode on silence. No one between wanted to talk as if they had a fight without anyone knowing, beneath anyone’s eyes they gave a cold shoulder. Especially the boy who wasn’t before his eyes right now. It was a burden of having two members whose talking through their eyes and giving silent treatment, even he heard couple times both of them showed tantrum by snarking and it hurt his brain. 

“Now, tell me,” Seungcheol ordered. 

“I was asking about Jihoon, they seemed to have a fight before beside the boss slammed the door hard,” he explained. He was about to leave, but Seungcheol caught him. 

“You will talk to him, right?” 

Jeonghan shook his head. “That’s better like this. I can’t stand the iceberg, you know. You know nothing, Cheol,” he dismissed the older’s hand. 

“I have to check on Minghao,” he added. Before even he could land a step into Minghao’s room, Joshua came out from there and gave a blank expression. It hurt the latter yet he did not point out what he felt through his face. 

“There is a fan sign, make sure you both are in a good term.” 

Jeonghan nodded firmly. He left afterwards. 

He stared at his reflection in the mirror and he mumbled something coherent to himself. A clicking sound from the doorknob jolted him away. He gave a blank look. 

“What?” 

“You forgot your towel.” Joshua hummed. “Thanks, but I bring another. I forgot to put into the laundry bag,” he spoke. However, Jeonghan did not bother to move and close the door. 

“What else?” 

Jeonghan didn’t answer. He lingered in silence as he stared in a look that only Joshua understood. “Yoon Jeonghan, I have enough. I have dealt with you, giving all my affection for that business. Just get off.” He couldn’t help raising his voice at Jeonghan though he managed to hold his anger — his uncontrollably feeling towards the man. All the things he has done it with Jeonghan at the recent fansign, he didn’t take it whole-heartedly or he could ever mention, he pushed his feeling aside and made the fans happy with their minimum interaction. 

“Is it enough?” His tone was cold. Joshua could tell. 

He hummed firmly. “But I don’t,” he said. 

Joshua leaned against the mirror, stared intensely at Jeonghan. “Look, we have no business now, we have nothing to talk about. You don’t have to worry me at all.” 

Jeonghan scowled defiantly. “No, we have a lot of things to talk about.” 

“But we have no solution of what topic you want to brag.” He rose a brow, pushing Jeonghan away from his sight. 

“It’s not healthy, you know it very well!” He snapped. Jeonghan no longer had a control over himself. He was too tired of having a constant bickering with the latter. 

“I know, that’s why. It’s fine when we don’t talk anymore,” he responded. Giving a mental breakdown to Jeonghan was as easy as the latter broke his heart for couple times. He smiled while shutting the door closed carefully. 

Jeonghan kept his eyes on the fans. He did not want to look around when Joshua wasn’t by him, as literally he stood and sat far away from him. The man even had no intention to draw himself close to Jeonghan and lingered on the same spot. Besides, he didn’t want to go there, not anymore. This silent treatment perhaps suffocated him yet he could not go there, confront him in front the public well their fans. No. He would take care of this problem later - yes, later. At dorm. That’s better. 

However, it never went smoothly on him. When Joshua and Jun played around the boss of the vocal team, he really paid no attention to them, but once one man poked a finger against Jihoon’s cheek, another member nudged Jeonghan to see what happens. He stiffened. Moreover, Jihoon landed a hand on Joshua’s neck then the older bent a bit down to let the young whispering a thing. The man grinned widely. 

A smile that was used to give to Jeonghan only. He disliked and cancelled the idea of sharing Joshua’s smile. He clenched his fist. It was not because Jihoon urged him mad, simply Joshua boiled his emotion. 

Jeonghan waited. Waiting for the time when they got home, he would interrogate him. He had to. 

Soon after the fan sign ended, the whole of staff and members went on their w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter