The message in the bottle

Project Yolo

A/N: i don't own these lyrics, or this song if must know. Infinite does and I got the English sub from:

http://www.kpoplyrics.net/infinite-man-in-love-lyrics-english-romanized.html  

 Anyway, I was never able to get this interpretation of Man in Love out of my head so yeah....I end up with...don't Judge? Lol  

XXXX

"I start humming along to love songs that I didn’t like before

All of the melodramas in the world seem like my story

I try to look good when I didn’t before by paying attention to my appearance"

~~~

I'm not sure why I fell for  Kim Myungsoo but I did. Actually that's a lie,  Kim Myungsoo was  just the type of guy that you couldn't resist. He had the sweetest smile with that forsaken dimple that made him look beyond handsome. His laughter was rarely heard but when you did hear it, it felt like you were doing something right with your life. He was so curious and creative. He was one of those people who knew how to make something simple into a masterpiece. 

I don't know when I fell, all I know is that I did. I had begun to dress differently, I wanted to look the best as I could. I wanted to capture his  attention. I wanted to be his muse. I was so blissfully happy, I sung those silly love songs and did those tiny victory dances. Oh dear, I had it bad for  Kim Myungsoo...Really, I would fantasize about a time in which he was mine. A time where he would love me like I loved him. A time where he thought that only I could be the one for him.

~~~

"When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side

There’s always so much he wants to do for you

When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you"

~~~

 I really don't  understand how I fell, sure I've had crushes but somehow I fell a bit harder for Kim Myungsoo. It made no sense really, I spent time with him like all the other crushes, laughed, cried, everything; and yet I never fell for the others. Not even once. 

On a second thought, I think I was doomed since the beginning. I should've know that I'd fall for the guy that I literally fell on top of....You know, I was lucky that time, he had caught me then, he didn't let me hit the ground....Now the second time was different, I fell and he didn't catch me. I hit the ground so terribly hard...my heart was in such pain. More pain than I had ever known. And the worst part of it all was that he didn't even know. He never suspected that his best friend was in love with him, so of course he continued to torture me by showing that innocently beautiful smile. After all, the innocent had always been the best form of punishment for sinners like me.

Life passed by and I had grown accustomed to playing the "best" friend. Not that I had a choice. I was to in love with him to leave his side. 

~~~

"When a man’s in love, even if he loses ten to gain one

He gives all he has as if today is the last day so he won’t regret – all I have"

~~~~

But life was always changing for better or worse; my case being the worse. Myungsoo confessed to me that he had fallen in love. Of course I knew something like this would happen, I mean it was just bound to happen. It was just....just I didn't expect it to appear so soon. I had thought that he would be "mine" for a bit longer...

~~~

"I can’t escape because I’m in too deep"

~~~~

But being the awesome friend that I am, of course I helped him find a way to confess. 

It had torn me to pieces but he was so very happy and I loved him best with that cursed smile on his face. He had been gushing  and spazzing out about everything the girl did. Who was I to stop him? 

~~~

"When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side

There’s always so much he wants to do for you

When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you"

~~~

It was horrendous. They were together in no time and they were so incredibly sweet. They were the epitome of sweethearts. He would leave her random pictures that had sweet nothings written on the back and she would make him lunch. She had captured his attention and had become what I always wanted to become for Myungsoo, his muse. And the worst part was that the girl was beyond beautiful and had a even more beautiful personality. I couldn't fault Myungsoo for falling her and I couldn't fault her for falling for him. They were perfect. They were inseparable. Myungsoo slowly began to stop spending time with me. It had hurt so much but I knew I had to put up with it so that he could be happy. Most of the time he can to me when they fought.

He would cling to me and cry. I felt so bad, because I had cherished those moments much more than I should have. I had felt sick because what friend liked to see their friend in pain? And I felt incredibly guilty. I was so tempted use those fights to break them up, to make Myungsoo my myungsoo. But I knew I couldn't. Myungsoo could never be happy with me. 

~~~

"When a man’s in love, when a man’s in love

When I’m in love, when I have fallen for you"

XXXX

Hi, it's Natsumi!:)

As I've said, I couldn't get this out of my head..why? Uh because I'm Tree Sap and can't get such plots out of my head X) 

Tbh I had written this with a Ship in mind but I'd like to see what ship you guys interpreted it as!:) 

And I just want to say thank you for all the support! You guys know who you are ;) *throws Namu hearts with sungjong's sweet smile but bursts out into Dongwoos contagious laughter but tries terribly to pull off Myungsoo's L facade.* 

Well that's all I guess, please share your thoughts!!!!:) It's very much appreciated!!!<3

-Natsumi