Chapter 01

New Life?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kish, are you ready? You need to get going unless you want to be caught in traffic and be late for your first day!" Mom shouted. 

"Just a sec Mom!" I replied jamming the last of my things inside my luggage. "Hey, I'm gonna miss you. Don't forget to text ok? Not just when you feel like it please and definitely not just on my birthday. Call me when you need me, I'll come running." My oldest brother Eric said leaning on the doorway of my room. "You're too cheesy for your own good, you know that? I don't know how Sophie can stand you." Me stating while shaking my head. "But you'll miss me!" He uttered, finally coming in to give me a big hug. I returned the hug and said "Of course! You know its not gonna be the same for me. I'm nervous living far away from you guys. I dunno if I can do it." Finally muttering. My brother just hugged me tight and said, "Call me, I'll really come running to you. Or just call me if you just need to talk, ok?" He assured me. I nodded in response. 

Being the youngest, everybody tends to baby and spoil me. Hey I am the baby of the family so what else is there to say. I've always been close to my siblings. For some reason, its not that we don't fight, of course we do. That's just plain weird if we don't. But it's like my brothers and sister are my bestfriends. Of course I do have a bestfriend but at some point there are somethings that only those who are related to you by blood would understand. I'm lucky to have 3 older siblings to look after me. My parents for some apparent reason are really good in family planning and all 4 of their kids were born 3 years apart. My sister, Elle being the oldest, then Eric, then my other brother Karl, then me. I'm 20 now, so my siblings are 23, 26 and 29.

Eric helped in getting my luggage closed and carried it downstairs to the car. "Finally!" My sister exclaimed. "I thought I won't be able to see you off." I ran to Elle to hug her tight. "Please don't go wandering anywhere without company." Reminding my sister. Elle just got married 2 months ago during my break in college. She's now a month pregnant but according to the doctors she has to take it easy having been rushed to the hospital twice because of bleeding. Her doctor hasn't said that she should be on bedrest but I wish she would. "Yes Ma'am, I won't"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter