Final

"This side is mine and no one else got it baby boy" ( Chanbaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person pov

It was late night, Baekhyun was sitting in one of the benches of the park. This was Baekhyun's favourite park because it would give him the peace he needed and the atmosphere to think things over. Since it was late night no one was here and Baekhyun liked it that way. He would call the park his home, if he hadn't found his love of the life. Baekhhyun was facing up looking at the star's and lost in his thought that he didn't notice the rustling beside him. Suddenly Baekhyun felt someone hugging him side ways, and the warmth and the scent was too familiar. Baekhyun looked down to his side to see who was hugging him and he was surprised.

"Chanyeol" he said. The said person looked at him and said "baekie, I am sorry, please forgive me hyung". He started to cry on Baekhyun's shoulders and the crying started to get worse. Baekhyun moved to his side such that he was facing his yoda. He raised his both hands to his crying lover's cheek and wiped the tears off his face. "No Chanyeol, stop crying yeollie" Baekhyun said in a sweet tone. "How can I stop crying, when I messed up the only chance I had with the love of my life" Chanyeol replied to him in between his crying and at this point Chanyeol's voice got raspy/hoarse/husky. Baekhyun got up from the bench, was about to walk away but only to be stoped by a hand on his wrist. "Leave Chanyeol" he said. "Nope, I am not ready to leave you again" Chanyeol said.Seeing that there was no point in talking to him to remove Baekhyun's hand from his wrist, he removed Chanyeol's hand from his wrist with so much force and ran leaving Chanyeol who pulled his feet to his chest and started to sob, regretting his life decisions.

"Hey cutie, don't cry" a slurred voice said and a hand was touching his shoulder. Chanyeol shrugged off the unknown hand off his shoulder and looked up to see a drunk man who is coming to close for his liking, he could of pushed him but in this state he is to tired. "Hey" a strong voice came from behind them.

Chanyeol looked behind the person to see Baekhyun standing there trying to regain his breath back from all that fast running. Chanyeol became happy and safe and a hope that Baekhyun is still here for him. The drunk person turned back to see who was that. He moved from Chanyeol to Baekhyun.

"Come any further, I will slap you" Baekhyun threatened with a lace of venom in his voice. The person ignored it as if Baekhyun didn't say anything and moved further and said "w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter