Part 1

Cursed

When I was younger I was skinny and short and I wasn't the best looking kid among my classmates. I was the kid who's nose was always buried in his books. Some people would call me a nerd for it. 

Needless to say, i was often picked at and bullied but I'd try to ignore it. Though it did get really bad at one point. 

I was used to coming to school and finding a mess in my locker I was always prepared to clean it and learned to never put anything important in there. I would also, once in a while, find trash in my desk, or insults about me written on the board. Mostly though I would just get pushed and shoved and get insulted about my looks and "nerdiness". 

I was honestly tired of it. But at one point this girl started helping me out and defending me. She would help me clean my desk and locker. She would wipe the board clean before I got to class, and anytime someone said something to me she would shoot back at them. Although I eventually became a "sissy" who would hide behind a girl, I didn't care. I finally had someone on my side. I eventually started having feelings for her but I never had the guts to ask her out. 

I was completely surprised when she confessed to me and asked me out. She was the first girl to confess to me, the first girl that had mutual feelings for me. I trusted her so we began to date for a while.

We would go on dates to the fair or to the movies and so on. Eventually we got intimate with each other. It was my first time but not hers so she helped me understand what to do. 

Then one day I came to school everyone was looking at me in a funny way and laughing, as if I had something on my face. I went to the bathroom and checked myself but I was fine. 

I walked over to my class and I saw my girlfriend, Mina, sitting with group of kids who also teased me. They were looking at a laptop screen and giggling and pointing. This all seemed off to me. 

"M-mina...what's going on? What's so funny?" 

She then looked up at me with a look in her eyes I've never seen before. "Aw how cute, you really thought I was into you? Sweetie...I would never don't be so silly," she laughed but my heart sank. "Thank you though, I had a lot of fun fooling you" she giggled "and I'm going to have a lot of fun watching this over and over, you look so funny" 

I was confused "What are you talking about?" I asked as I became anxious.

She turned her laptop screen around and pressed play on a video that was displayed, blasting the volume. It was a video of me...completely . It was from that night we had . The sounds of my groaning and breathing filled the room as I tried to my girlfriend who wanted me to do it. Everyone in the classroom began laughing at me. I felt like the most pathetic person alive. I was humiliated. "W-why would you do this...I thought ...I thought..."

"I would never like someone as disgusting as you, you're quite full of yourself for believing I even cared." 

I clenched my fists and stood there for a moment is disbelief. I ran out of the room and passed my teacher as he approached the class and I ran back home. I began crying and sobbing as soon as I got to my room. Why did I fall for her lies? Why did I believe in her in the first place. I should have never trusted anyone. Why did she do this to me and why would she even bother getting close to me all to just humilate me. 

I didn't understand any of it. I then got curious, it seems everyone at school has seen the video. It must have been posted online. So I opened my laptop and checked Mina's social media pages. She had posted up the video for everyone to see. There was no way to get rid of this now. Everyone has seen it.

I couldn't go out so humilated like this.

I won't go into detail but I tried to kill myself. Before anything could happen though my parents came home. I gave in and explained everything to them. My parents took me out of school and we moved to another city they wanted me to start new. I did homeschool for the rest of my 10th grade year I wanted to avoid people for a while. For my 11th year my parents put me into a private school where I made some new friends. At first I didn't trust them too much but I would hang out with them. Eventually we stayed friends all the way through our senior year. They became my best friends, Jaebum and Jackson. Eventually I had told them everything about me, about what happened to me and what it did to me.

It's now hard for me to trust anyone, especially girls. 

Thanks to Jaebum and Jackson though I was able to stop locking myself away from the world and I would go out more. We ended up going to the same college and I lived in an apartment with them, we each had our own room.  Things were going good so far and I was happy that my parents came home the moment they did on that day. Thanks to my parents my life changed for the better and I found a new best friend.