Final

Inspired

19-10-17 @comeback_rumors

Jonghyun - January solo comeback

 

"Gonna be lit!" Commented a fan "i miss him!" Another "finally!" Another.

 

28-11-17

SMent. Stated that Jonghyun will have a sub-unit with Key.

 

"TAKE MY MONEY" said a fan "They are so in love!" Another "Finally. Shawols are blessed :,)" another.

 

~~~~~

 

It was a cold winter afternoon. Jonghyun was in his room, writing lyrics for the sub-unit he and his long-time secret boyfriend was in made by SMent. They were thrilled after SM made that suggestion. The puppysaur insisted that he'll write the lyrics for the up coming album and the diva insisted that he design the outfits and whatsoever for the unit's debut. Such simple concept but a perfect fit.

 

"Jjong, what are you writing?" Kibum came into Jonghyun's room, little Roo following behind.

 

"Ahh.. it's lyrics for our sub-unit" Jonghyun replied, taking a break from writing and stood up. He approached Key and put his hands around the younger's waist.

 

"About me again?" Kibum giggled and hug him back.

 

"It's a secret" Jonghyun said and give a little peck on his lover's lips.

 

"I should go to SM and prepare the outfits. Don't want the CEO doing something to ruin it right?" He giggled and Jonghyun let him go.

 

"I'll come over to your home later at 8. Cook dinner for me" Jonghyun joked but of course, he wants to eat the younger's delicious cookings. -"Felt like heaven" he said the first time he tried Kibum's cookings-

 

"You buy the ingridients. I'm out of stock" the younger said while opening the door and left after a quick blowing kiss.

 

"Another inspiration" Jonghyun said and get back to work, lottle Roo sleeping at his feet.

 

~~~~~

 

"HELLO THIS IS JONGKEY!!!" the two boyfriends said in sync after bowing 90°.

 

It's their debut stage in M Countdown. They are currently in a mini fan meet.

 

"SHINee has a sub unit now? So, tell us about your album. Who wrote it? And the outfits looks dazling!" The MC asked. One of the time when Key misses being M Countdown's MC.

 

"Yeah, so i wrote all the lyrics for every song in the album, as for the outfits, Key design it" Jonghyun explained, giving a secret loving glance at Key.

 

"So what kind of words did you put on the tittle track? It sounds so catchy. So interesting"

 

"So this song is actually about a couple who went through hardships to get to where they are standing"

 

"Ahhh i see. Is there anyone special whom inspired you to write such lyrics?"

 

"Yes, there is" the crowds 'woow-ed' the moments that came out of Jonghyun's mouth as he give a quick loving glance which Key missed as he was too busy waving to the fans.

 

"The person must be so lucky huh? So Key-ssi, about the outfits and all; i must say i love your designs. Does the outfitz give any meaning for the album?"

 

"Of course it does. I put a lot of efforts for designing this and i'm quite satisfied that it fits so good with the whole album's concept" Key replied, giving a smile.

 

"Now that we all know the concept, any words about this album?"

 

"We put our hardworks in this project. Please give it a listen and lot's of love from Jongkey" Key gave his charming smile which the fans shout so loudly when Jongkey was mentioned.

 

~~~~~

 

By the end of the promotion, in Music Bank, it was their goodbye stage and they had not won any awards yet. Both of them didnt expect to win, but to their surprise, the won 2, from MCountdown the day before and that day in Music Bank. Kibum was shock when Jonghyun suddenly carried him again like when SHINee won an award for Sherlock. They got lots of cheers from the audience which are mostly shawols.

 

After the show, both went to their dorm with the other 3 to celebrate like they always do when the members win awards.

 

"Congrats you two! Cheers!!!" Said their lovable leader as he held up a glass of soju.

 

"Cheers!!!" The other 4 replied and clash their glass of soju to one another and drink it all.

 

"Key hyung, do you feel anything about the lyrics?" Asked the maknae

 

"Ani... there isnt anything odd there, is it?" Kibum asked, looking at Jonghyun who just smiled.

 

"Key ah, someone is in love~" said jinki in a sing song voice.

 

"Wh-... oh..." Key blush a shade of pink when he figured our what they were saying.

 

"Did you just notice?" Minho snickered and high five Jonghyun.

 

"Yah! Not my fault i was too busy practicing to fully understand the lyrics!"

 

The other laugh while Jonghyun lean to his ear to whisper "so cute, bum. I might write more lyrics about us. In bed" and give his cheek a peck, making him blush harder. Yep. Kibum inspires Jonghyun to that extent. They taught shawols wouldnt find out about their relationship. But they are so wrong. Shawols knew it from the very start and the polite, respectful they are, they decide to keep it silent.