Youxjungkook Coffee shop

BTS fantasy scenarios

*Your POV*

I was sitting at a nearby coffeeshop really upset from my breakup with Jimin, the breakup was playing through my head over and over again but it happened 5 months ago. I know Ive been thinking about it for so much days but Jimin was not my first but one of my longest relationships, we dated for a year and one day after our annivarsary he broke up with me. Luckily for my best friend Jungkook or kookie, he's been comforting me everyday, whether it was planned or not. 

I was just sitting there by the window and looking out the window seeing the view of the han river and listening to Ne-yo and Jesse mccartney through my earphones. Then i feel the presence of someone staring at me but I didn't mind it and just kept staring out to space. Start to daze off, I started to fall asleep, my eyes started to get heavy and my eyes started to close. But then I felt that someone was sitting in front of me and he grabbed my hand and shook it a little to wake me up. I lifted my head slowly and there I saw Jungkook making me smile "Well this definetly wasn't planned" he said making me smile again and I say "of course we didnt plan this one, besides I always come here when I'm upset about something" I said "I know it's about Jimin and I'm always here for you, I understand that Jimin was your longest relationship and it's hard to move on so as a friend I am here for you." he said to me making me smile "Thanks kook" Yes he is older than me but I don't call him oppa because it makes him awkward and I know how much he hates it. As kookie and I sit there and talk, making each other smile and giggle he asked me something serious "so are you or do you still have feelings for Jimin, if you don't mind me asking" ''oh um...'' I didn't know where to start, I stayed silent for a little bit so I can regain my thoughts and it just hit me that, spending so much time with jungkook, I keep forgetting about Jimin and the break up, I mean, with Jungkook the break up goes to the back of my mind. The more I think about it, the past 5 months I've been so happy with Jungkook and he always makes my day. I then realize that my heart always races everytime I'm with him. I smile and then Jungkook snaps his fingers together and snaps me back to reality. 

''_________ are you gonna answer my question?'' I look at him in the eyes and my heart starts racing and I say ''well uhh it's complicated but I've been moving on but the scene just keeps popping in my head" I told him. "oh..." he said looking upset *__________ DON'T TELL HIM ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS FOR HIM* I thought to myself. We sat there still talking as friends but then a little bit of silence was there and jungkook out of nowhere just gets serious again and says "What would happen if we started dating"? making me cough so much I felt like I was gonna die. "Ms, are you okay?" a waitres asks from afar then jungkook says "Yes shes fine" "why did you ask that?" I ask after my coughing fit then he places his hand on mine and said "___________ I'll be honest, these past 5 months, have been great and it's made me realize that I like you, not just as a friend but more. I didn't want to say anything to you because I thought it would ruin our friendship and I didn't want to lose you" he said blushing red and putting his head down. Then I put my other free hand on his and said "Jungkook you're not going to lose me..." I started saying the he put his head up and looked at me and without thinking I say "Because I like you too, not as a friend but more." I see him smiling wide and big now and he says "so does this mean...?" I nod my head and say smiling "Yes Jungkook, I'm yours now". Then kook jumps up and yells in the coffeeshop to the point where everyone can hear "___________ IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!" then I get up and try to hold him down "SHHHHHHHH kook no need to tell the world" I say "But I want the world to know that you are mine and mine only" he said. Then I hear everyone in the coffeeshop clapping and cheering and then I turn to look at them and looked at kook where he looked down at me smiling. I went in for a hug and I feel his arms wrap around me and his chin resting on my head I hear "I love you", I look up at him and say "I love you kook"