Chapter 13: Triple Date

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Triple Date

 

Normal P.O.V.:

 

HunHan were finally a couple! The guys were so happy, no one will feel left out anymore.

 

So, ChanHunKai planned something special for today……they are going to the Amusement Park!!!

 

They are planning to surprise their boyfriends and tell them during breaktime.

 

--Breaktime--

 

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Luhan were sitting at their usual hangout place, when their boyfriends came.

 

“Hey princess…” Chanyeol said, kissing Baekhyun’s forehead. Baekhyun blushed, “Hello Channie.”

 

“Hey Kyungie…” Kai stated and hugged Kyungsoo. “Hello, Nini,” Kyungsoo said, blushing and hugging back.

 

“Hey Lulu…” Sehun said and back-hugged Luhan. “Hey Sehunnie…” Luhan said and pecked Sehun’s cheek.

 

“Something happened?” Baekhyun asked confusingly. “What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“You guys are being extra sweet today…” Kyungsoo stated.

 

“Why? Are we not allowed to be sweet towards our boyfriends?” Jongin asked.

 

“We don’t mean that, we’re just weirded out…” Luhan said. “Let’s just tell them guys…” Sehun said, monotonously.

 

“Tell us what?” Baekhyun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo asked.

 

“We got tickets for the opening of the amusement park!” Jongin excitedly.

 

“Wahhhh!!! Really?!!!” Luhan exclaimed, jumping up and down until Sehun calmed him down.

 

“Calm down Lu!” Sehun chuckled. “I’m just excited Se!!! It’s been a long time since I’ve been to an amusement park.” Luhan stated.

 

“Glad we planned this. So, we’ll head to the amusement park right after class. Okay?” Sehun said and they all nodded. “Meet you guys later. Bye”

 

--Time Skip--

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V:

 

I’m so excited to go to the amusement park… It’s been so long! And a triple date with the guys, now that’s a plus!

 

Now, me, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Sehun were heading to the parking lot, Chanyeol and Jongin were already there. Luckily, Chanyeol brought his car… I think they really planned this well.

 

As we arrived, Chanyeol immediately went to me and so as Jongin to Kyungsoo, then we already went inside the car. Chanyeol at the driver’s seat, me at the passenger’s seat and the 4 of them at the backseat.

 

On the way to the amusement park, we just talk about random things, listen to the radio and sing along. The ride there was fun!

 

Finally, we arrived! Balloons everywhere! I swear not to get close to it. We went in through the entrance and suddenly a clown went near me, I screamed and went behind Chanyeol.

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed.

 

“Shhh shhh… it’s alright! I’m here…” Chanyeol soothed, then shooed the clown away. I held unto him until we got through, when I saw all the rides, I forgot about the clown and pulled Chanyeol’s arm towards the rollercoaster.

 

“Uhmm… Baekkie…” I heard Luhan murmured.

 

“Yes Lu?” I asked and went to him.

 

“You do know I’m scared of heights, right?” Luhan asked.

 

I facepalmed and murmured, “right… We’ll just skip this one then…”

 

“No, it’s alright, you can go. I’ll stay with Lulu here…” I turned to Sehun.

 

“You sure? We could just look for something else that we could all enjoy together.” I stated.

 

“No, it’s okay. Go ride that one and we’ll here. We’ll look for something else later.” Sehun said.

 

“Okay, if you say so. See you guys!” I said and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter