REVIEW

MARE - A DEAL WITH DEVIL- APPLY NOW!
 
ASRUQSW.jpgRFakmwf.jpg
APPLICATION 00
CHOSEN 01
ACCEPTED 01
PENDING 00
REVIEWING 00
REJECTED 00

 
this is the review page. I will evaluate your app. lol. I'm nor that good in this and maybe only touch want need to be changed or something I like. 

DIAMOND 01
AMETHYST 00 
SAPPHIRE 00
EMERALD 00
OPAL 00
AQUAMARINE 01
RUBY 00
TOPAZ 00
 
THANKS FOR APPLYING →
AND SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE!
rm0gMFz.jpg
■ YONG ANNA // LILITH
■ _SIREN_
■ SEARIN
■ N/A
■ CHOSEN

This is my character and mostly written. I don't think I will add more into it since I want to keep most part hidden. LOL. Okay. I'm bad. For anyone who plan to apply as Opal, you can check her out. You can either become her older sister or older twin sister. I makes both open so you guys can easily do what you want. 
VieIFCp.jpg
■ PARK TAEJIN // BI.MI
■ YOUWILLFLY
■ JUNG MINHEE
■ GOT7'S MARK
■ ACCEPTED

Thanks for applying and be the first one. You're so fast that I can't beat. She born in June. Well I like June but more like gemini. Lol. Her face claim is a beauty and charistmatic at the same time. I think she really looks perfect to be the leader. She got the face of it. How many piercing and tattoo that she have? I'm shocked. I like her choice of clothing. And her personality is well balanced and nice. Perfect to be the leader and leading the girls.
She got hell of a background. First her parent die in a fire and then her older brother died in a car crash. Hmm... It's okay.
I would like you to add more of her after her trainee and debut in her background. Her trivia is cool. I like to read it. Especially the part in which she hate someone who chew with their mouth open. I'm so like that. 
Her persona sound nice. The Day Dreamer. Cool and so does her fanclub name.
Well.. I bet you miss this one part since I forgot to add and just add it recently. The talent twin. Please put her talent twin. Sorry~ For the project, you can write anything she want to do in the future. It hardly use but if I feel like to use it, I will. I like her scandal. And the last one. Who should you go with Mark or Wonho???
The three wishes. Well. Two of them occupied with her regret about her brother and her parents.And one more. Don't you think it too trivial? How about making a wish that he likes her back or you fine with simple wish? 
Her love interest... Himm... Okay. Lol. I like how they first meet. Like unexpected stuff and nice. And how their interaction. And well.. Since the choice of your wishes, I see why the conclusion stuck at that. 
Lastly, thanks for applying and me too wish for all the position to be filled up. And Sapphire, eh... Hmm... This password will be somehow used in this story. I mean all of them will have something like doubt that one of them make the wish. And in this Diamond suspect Sapphire who make it. 
Checked her and everything is fine. She is accepted~ 
0RTrvyj.jpg
■ MADE ON DD-MM-YY
■ BY(NAME)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras efficitur enim ut placerat feugiat. Praesent posuere purus eu orci pretium, sed aliquet enim rutrum. Phasellus sagittis ornare accumsan. Donec rhoncus nulla in nisl convallis, quis mattis ante condimentum. Integer ornare nunc non gravida ornare. Suspendisse placerat facilisis luctus. Nam sit amet dolor eu magna volutpat pulvinar. Donec id diam tristique, gravida arcu vel, lobortis nisi.
KNLTg7e.jpg
■ MADE ON DD-MM-YY
■ BY(NAME)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras efficitur enim ut placerat feugiat. Praesent posuere purus eu orci pretium, sed aliquet enim rutrum. Phasellus sagittis ornare accumsan. Donec rhoncus nulla in nisl convallis, quis mattis ante condimentum. Integer ornare nunc non gravida ornare. Suspendisse placerat facilisis luctus. Nam sit amet dolor eu magna volutpat pulvinar. Donec id diam tristique, gravida arcu vel, lobortis nisi.