Pumpkins

We On. {ON HOLD}

Everyone already had eaten and were cleaning when suddenly Hoseok fainted and fell to the floor. With a rather loud thud. Everyone turned around in shock.

"Hyung!"

"Hobi!!"

"Hoseok!"

"Taehyung get some water Jungkook help me lift him up to the couch!" Namjoon said and Went towards hoseok. There was a groaning sound from Hoseok or so they thought.

"Get him off of me hes heavy."

"Yoongi hyung?...Oh my god Jungkook hurry."Namjoon said. Jungkook quickly went over to hoseok and Help Namjoon lift Hoseok up and lay him on the couch. 

"Whats wrong with him Tae?"-Jimin

"Hmm Hyung," he says while turning to Jin "Was there any pumpkin or pumpkin based thing in the food?"

"Yes I us-"

"Shoot" Taehyung had cut off Jin and ran upstairs and came back down with a needle in his hand. Taehyung quickly ran over to Hoseok and stabbed the needle in his chest injecting the clear fluid into him. After a few seconds Hoseok shot up (idk lol) breathing and gasping for air like he just ran a marathon. "Are you okay hyung?" 

"Pumpkins?"He questioned and looked at Tae while rubbing his chest. Jin just kept apologizing saying he could have killed Hoseok. "Its okay you didnt know and well i didnt ask but was there something else in there i usually don't pass out unless its more than two things at once and im still dizzy."

"Maybe you should rest we'll figure it out," Yoongi said walking towards him with a soft small blanket "Here sleep." Yoongi 

Hoseok layed down on the rather large couch and watched as everyone had left the room. After a while Hoseok had woken up but never opening his eyes he Just listened to the converstion between two other boys.

"I think you might actually like Hoseok and don't try to back out I saw the way you were looking at him." A voice spoke 

"Okayy maybe but i'm not sure I don't even know my own uality anymore." He heard a voice reply in frustration.

(A/N sorry i havent updated in a while ive been sick with a 103.5 degrees fever....So ya lol im brain dead anyway ill update soon.)