Final part 2

Hidden attractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae s pv : 

The ambulance came quick, guards helped us carry both Hyuk and Sunny with the medic, and we went in two different cars. Me with Hyuk and Min with his wife. Could hear the faint voices of the medics, saying something, weak pulse, losing lot of blood, I was getting dizzy, holding his hand as tight as i could, tears was running down my cheeks. Why why? don't leave me please, was all I could think of. It felt like ages before we reached the hospital.  They ran inside, I ran beside them, could hear Min trying to talk to his wife behind us, then they went into surgery area both of them and Min and I left alone in the hall way.  Both quiet just starring at the closed doors where I loved once were inside. 

Then suddenly Min just collapsed on the floor, I went to him, he was just as much mess as I was, but was so unusual see him like this, always seen him so calm and together.

"Its my fault, I did not react fast enough, she always been faster then me, catching on, why would she jump in front of me, when she is pregnant. "  

I wasn't sure what he was saying,

"what do you mean Min, its not your fault" 

"it is, the bullet was for me, she jumped in front of me, same with Hyukjae did for you, I should have known it wasn't safe to be up there, its all my fault"

He said while pulling on his hair really hard. 

"Min pleas stop, I'm so scared too, I need you, we need each other, they are going to be fine" 

and I held his hands, even thou I did not believe my words, I was scared , and toke every strength of me not to pass out.  But I had to be strong.  And I kept thinking about what Min said, that Hyuk jumped in front of me to protect me, which made sense since he just out of blue stood in front of me.  But who would try to kill me and Min? I had to stop thinking because my head was about to explode. 

I don't know how long it toke but it felt like forever. Then a nurse came out with the baby and asked who is the father, so Min got up and said it was him. The nurse looked at him, 

"your wife if still under surgery, but the baby girl is fine, it would be best if you could be with the baby for now, it would be good for her to feel body heat and connect with you as soon as possible, but think you need to clean up a bit before, you can follow me to your room and you can get clothes there to change into. " 

Min nodded, and looked at me, and I smiled and nodded back. So they left. 

After a while a team of nursers and doctors came out with Sunny, and I stopped one of them and asked, how she was and how Hyukjae was. They asked if I was family and I said yes, that she was my sister in law and Hyuk was my fiance.  They told me, she was fine, stable, but her body went through a lot so she needs a bit time to recover. But Hyukjae was still under surgery with another team, he did not know much as he was not part of the team, so he could not tell me much.  Which got me more nervous then I was . 

Pleas Hyukjae , you can't leave me.  I was sitting down, just waiting when suddenly Min came, 

"Here, drink this, I know you wont be able to eat but drink this shake so you keep your strength, I'm sorry I cant be here with you"

He said as he was handing me the shake, 

"no no, its fine your family needs you, I understand, so will Hyuk" 

"your my family too " he said, and hugged me, I hugged him back

"thank you" I said in a whisper

"I made sure we got room next to each other, knock on ours when you get there, please" He said pleading, I nodded. 

Then he left again, and I was left alone, again.  Time passed and then the team came out with him, I ran towards them, and asked how he was, the doctor said, the bullet was really close to his heart reason it toke so long, but its out and he is stable, we just have to wait for him to wake up. I bowed to them and

"thank you , thank you so much" and went with them to our room. and I knocked on the door next to us as Min said.  I was siting next to Hyuk when Min came in,

"sorry was feeding the baby. how is he?" 

"its fine, he is stable they said, and that he just need to wake up"  and he sighed in relief. 

"I will be next door, just call me anytime if you need me" he said, I just nodded and smiled.

I was exhausted so I sat next to Hyuk, holding his hand, resting my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter