Chapter 19

Tainted Love

I placed a bouquet of flowers in front of the Joongi's columbarium. Yoongi and me stood up and staring at Joongi's picture that has his smiling face. How much I miss to see that smile again. If only I can turn back the time. 

I closed my eyes and bring my hands together. I promised that I will be strong to face him but I failed. He always has a soft spot in my heart. 

I can feel a hands on my back. I look beside me and saw Yoongi is smiling while pats my back. I give him a smile too and turn back to the front to see at Joongi's. 

"How are you there, hyung? Did everything went well?" Yoongi started his talk. "We here always praying for you. We miss you so much" He continued. "I bring Jennie here with me. To visit you together" He said while looking at me, smiling. 

I pursed my lips to stop my lips from trembling. Yoongi's voice is so soft while talking to his hyung. I can see how much he loves him. Suddenly my guilty feeling is back. If only I dont drive that time...

"Throw away all your guilt. Everything already happened. We cant turn it back. Now, talk to Joongi hyung. He must miss you too"  I heard Yoongi talked while staring deep into Joongi's picture. 

I swallow my saliva and my lips that suddenly felt dry. I wait for a minute before I open my mouth. 

"Hi, Joongi yaa. Are you doing well? I hope youre doing okay there" I stop for awhile and take a deep breathe. "I'm doing well here so dont worry about me. I got myself a new circle, I'm working hard to finished my studies and, I'm trying to find my own happiness" I blinked my eyes and let out a heavy breathe. "I've been living in guilt but people around me told me to be happy because they said thats what you want. So, I really tried hard to just living myself without any burden even though that feelings always haunting me" Finally my tears are falling. I can feel Yoongi is comforting me by hugging my shoulder. 

"I know even though how many times I said sorry, I can never fixed whats already broken but I will try to make it right" I bring my hands to front to reach him even though I know I cant. "Take care, Joongi yaa. You're always in my heart. Thanks for everything. Dont feel lonely. I will meet you time by time" I said while smilng at him and pulled back my hands. 

I look at Yoongi and saw him gave me a small smile while nodding at me. I smile back and bring my hands to his waist. 

"Hyung, I know you knew about it. Jennie and I both got married to each other. And yes, your heartless, cold, and hot blooded brother never treat her well at all. But she just bear with me" He stop for awhile and bring me closer to him. "I'm sorry, hyung. I can never be a better man like you. I cant changed myself drastically.But hyung, I'm trying now. I tried to improve myself. Watch me from there, hyung" Yoongi finished it with a peck on my head. I closed my eyes and feels all this feelings he gives me. 

"I wore this white dress. Am I looks pretty? I guess you said so because I'm the prettiest in your eyes, right?" I smiled and stared at his picture. "Thanks, Joongi yaa. For everything" Even though I said sorry and thanks for a thousand times, I never feel its enough. So, I will always said that.

"You're always in our minds and hearts, hyung. We will come back again to meet you. Wait for us!" Yoongi said and I saw him smiling. A very sincere smile. Its rare to see him like that. 

"Yes, Joongi yaa. We will come back next time. Please wait" I said and give him a smile too.

"Do you have anything left to say?" Yoongi asked me.

"I think its enough for today. We can come next time again" I answered, smiling.  

I look at Yoongi and at the same time, he also look at me. He signing me whether I ready to go now or not. I just nodding and smile at him. 

We started walking out of the place and headed to the car. Yoong has still not let go of my shoulder. I feel very much appreciated. I want to continue to enjoy this feeling as much as I can. 

"Do you want to straight away to go to my parents' or you want to stopped by any places first?" When we both reached on our sit, Yoongi turn to me and asked. 

"I dont think so. Lets just go to your parents'" I answered while smiling. He smile back and start the engine and drive the car. 

In my estimation, journey from here to Yoongi's parents takes about 30 minutes as well. Yoongi put on the radio so the atmosphere was not too quiet. Although I consider that we are okay now, but still in a situation that is not too good too. Its just so-so. I dont know, It just happened too fast. I still shy with his sudden skinships. 

"How about lunch? Dont you wanna grab a lunch first?" He's asking again. 

"Your mom knew thats we will be coming later so I guess she must have cooked a lot of foods already. So, I think lets just eat at home. Mom will be disappointed if we are not enjoying her foods because we are full already" I answered. Yoongi just nodding his head to show thats okay.

"Mom and Dad must feel weird when they see us later. Mum as usual, she must be shots at us with questions" Yoongi said while laughed a little.

I feel my cheek gets red a bit. I also never imagine us to be like this at this fast. And about mom, thats right what Yoongi said. If she saw Yoongi no longer cold to me, she's the most happiest woman. 

"At this rate, mom must asking us to give her a grandchildren already" 

"YAAHH!" I was shocked that I not even realized whatever go out from my mouth. I suddenly feels so hot. I put my hands on both of my cheek. Ahh, so hot. 

I can hear Yoongi is laughing already. How happy he is that he got make me anxious like this. Aish this guy! 

"Relax. I'm just joking" Yoongi stop his laugh and smile at me. I just makes face at him. 

You're lucky that I love you. If not, you will be eating my fist, Min Yoongi. 

 

*****

After half an hour, we finally arrived at Yoongi's parents. I grabbed my bag and get off from the car and walked with Yoongi to the entrace. We entered the mansion and saw Yoongi's mom is welcoming us with a wide smile. 

"Welcome, dear! I miss you so much" Mrs Min pulled me into her hug and patting my back. I also hug her back.

"I miss you too, mother. How are you? Are you doing fine?" I asked her when we pulled out from the hug. 

"If you miss me, why you didnt visit me earlier?" I just showing my teeth and look at Yoongi. "Well, I'm just fine, dear. As usual busy with my charity and associates" She answered and pulled me into hug again. 

"Ehem. I begin to wondering whos your real child actually? Its me or Jennie?" Yoongi in other side is watching both of us with facepalm. 

"Of course both of us" Mrs Min answered while laughing. She then taps Yoongi's .

"AHHH, EOMMA!" Yoongi makes an annoyed face already. I just smiling looking at both of them. Suddenly I miss my parents. 

My parents are still abroad now. They are very busy there. They rarely even asked me how I am doing here or did everything is well. But, I dont really feel so much because I think I'm used to it already. From the very beginning, they are put their works as their priorities. Family-bonding is gone long time ago. 

Although I didnt really feel anything but I cannot avoid if saw a happy family, I feel quite jealous because they were born with a loving family. Just like the Yoongi's family. Although both of his parents are busy with work, they still have time with their family.

Lucky them! Its okay. I already getting used to it. Moreover, Yoongi's parents showered me with so many love already. Not to forget, Chaeyoung's parents too. Thats should be enough. I shouldnt be greedy. 

Today's lunch at Yoongi's parents mansion is so much good. I'm right about Mrs Min would cook a lot of food. She likes to see people enjoying her food. A variety of Yoongi's favorite foods are there. I also feel appreciated when Mrs Min also cooked my favorite foods. I am very satisfied. I couldnt ask more.

Its already 8pm. I take a fresh at the balcony on the first floor. Tonight's air is so breezing. It calms me. I can see the full moon outside. Its so pretty. 

"Jennie yaa" I turn to my side and saw Mrs Min is walking towards me. She take a sit infront of me. I look at her and just smiling. 

"Did you go visit Joongi with Yoongi today?" Mrs Min asked. 

I'm smiling and nodding. "Yes, mother. I go together with him" I answered. 

"I can see he's changed a bit. I guess he is not treat you that bad nowadays, right?" She asked again. 

I shakes my head. "Dont worry, mother. I didnt say he can accept me already but maybe he's in try right now?" I said. I see how much Mrs Min's eyes is glowing with happiness. 

"I'm glad, darling. I know my son well. He looks so tough and heartless but actually he has a soft side inside him. I know he can accept you little by little. Thanks for always bear with him" Mrs Min reached for my hands and it. I also put my hands on the top of her and pats it a bit. 

"Dont worry about us. I will always try to make him throw away his hate towards me" I said, smiling. "I also want to find my happiness too, mother. Pray for us" I continued. Mrs Min is smiling widely. 

"Always, dear. I will always pray all the best for you guys" Mrs Min stands up and goes to me. She pulled me into her hug. I pats her back a little. 

"Joongi also must be so happy there if he knew you and Yoongi living happily together" She continued as she caressing my back. 

 

***

I didnt realize that for almost two hours I had a chat with my mother in-law with cakes and coffee on the tables. We are too focus on our chatting that we didnt even bothered to look at the watch. Yoongi's mom is defination of a very loving mom. I'm very comfortable being with her eventhough she is not my biological mother. 

We chatted on almost all topics. About Yoongi, Joongi, my friends at the college, hows my studies there, I also asked her hows her works, her associated and all. 

When she suddenly asked me whether Yoongi used to raised his hands on me, I was like I dont think he is that bad that he will beat me up. I know he used to hurting me but its not really a big case. I still can endure it. So, I just said no. 

I walked into the room to rest. I didntt see Yoongi until now since he disappeared into his father's office to talk about office matters. Things at work were brought home, how workaholic they are. 

When I was twisting the doorknob and walked into the room, I saw that Yoongi was already in the room. He was wearing his specs and looks so focused on his handphone. When he realized that I was already in the room, he looked at me and smiled.

"Have you done chatting with mom?" He asked me. 

"Ohh, how did you know?" I asked him back.

"I saw you guys on my way to the room. I just dont wanna disturb so I straight away go to the room" he answered. 

"Ohh, I see. Yess, I just finished it" I also answered to his first question. 

When I saw him just smile and focus on his phone back, I brought myself to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Finished everything in the bathroom, I went out while wiping my face. I apply a bit moisturizer and then reach my phone at the desk and walk to bed.

At first I felt hesitant whether I need to sleep with him but it would be even more weird if I asked him so. So, I just acted normal and sat on the bed while straighten my legs and leaning on the headboards. 

I reach my phone and flipped on the screen to see any message comings. Its all from group chat, Chaeyoung, my lecturer and.. Taehyung. I looked at Yoongi at a glance and when I found out he was still focused on his phone, I opened a message sent by Taehyung. 

So, hows? You already check when you're free? For our date? :D

I bit my lips and keep Taehyung's message on archived. I look back at Yoongi and saw he s still with his phone. I let out a relief. 

"Why? Did you hide something from me?" I look at Yoongi. Hes asking me even though his focus is not on me. 

"No..no. I didnt hide anything at all" I said while try hard to control my expression. 

"Good then if you says so" Yoongi is already flipped off his phone and lays on his back. 

I look at him and he also looked at me. He snapped at my phone and flipped it off too and put it beside his phone on the table on the bedside. 

"Lay down. I'm going to turn off the lights. I'm so sleepy now" Yoongi said with his eyes closed. 

I feel a bit hesitant at first but I just laying down as he asked. When I already laid down, Yoongi turn off the lights and I can feel he is pulling me inside his arms. I was shocked a bit but with a seconds, I bring myself closer to him and burying my face on his chest. Ahh, its so good!

"Lets have a date tomorrow" Yoongi said. I looked up to find his eyes. When I meet his eyes, I blinked for a second. 

"To where?" I asked. 

"Anywhere you want" He answered and smiled. 

"What if I wanna go to the some places but you dont like that place? or maybe youre not really comfortable with it?" I asked again.

"Where? Clubbing? Then, its a no. Dont you dare" He said while his eyes shot deeply on me. '

I was chuckled a bit. "Clubbing? Are you sure thats me and not you? Tsk" I said while pouting at him. 

I was a bit gasped when he suddenly peck my lips and hug me even closer that I can feel the warmth of his body. 

"We can go anywhere you want. As long youre happy and youre with me" He said. 

I bring my hands up to his cheek and give him a peck on his lips. "Thank you" I said and bring my hands back and burying myself into his chest again. 

"I just hope when we both woke up in the morning, we are still with our clothes in" He said beside my ear and laughed a bit. 

"YAHH!" I punch his chest slowly and laughed also. 

"Alright. Lets sleep. Goodnight, Jennie yaa" He said and kiss on my head. 

"Goodnight, Yoongi yaa" I wish him also. 

Oh, God. Tonight is a good night. I feel like I just wanna live for this night forever. 

 

A/N: I always tried to update daily. Thanks for reading this story even though its may be not the best story you've read. Anyway, I really appreciated it<3 and also, pardon me for any grammar mistakes or typos because I just write it without read it back :')