Chapter 14

Tainted Love

JENNIE'S POV

I came home and found that Yoongi's car is already in the yard. I took a look at the clock on my phone and it shows at 6:30 pm. Usually he will be home at 8 o'clock above. He came back home early today.

Without thinking too much, I enter the house and begin walk in it. I was surprised to see Yoongi at the living room. He is sipping his coffee while looking at his phone. Does he didn't noticing me come home already? What's so interesting at his phone that he looks so focus on it? tsk.

When realized Yoongi is not noticing me, I just walk towards the stairs to go to my room. I feel so silly right now. Did I am craving for his attention or what? I am a bit disappointed when he is not even looking at me though. Gosh, Jennie. Get yourself together.

When I am about to climb the first stair, I heard Yoongi's voice behind me. "Be prepared. We are having a dinner at 8 o' clock. Make sure you are already done by that time" I was so shocked. Since when he is behind me though? I can't even hear his footsteps.

And, what? Dinner?! What's wrong with him though? Since when we are in that relationship where is we are going dinner together like that? Suddenly what Chaeyoung have said to me today lingering in my head. Oh my God. I quickly shook my head to erase that thought. Ah, nonsense nonsense.

"No? You don't want? Alright then" Yoongi said while walk passing me to climb the stairs.

"NO NO! I want to" I said with so much 'exciting(?)'. I can see Yoongi's smirk that he give to me. That smirk... Ah!

"Okay, I can see it. Be prepared then" He said while continue climbing the stairs. Oh my God, you are so dummy, Kim Jennie. What are doing right now? Gosh. Stop embarrassing yourself. 
 

NO ONE'S POV

Yoongi enter his bedroom and walks straight to his wardrobe. He search up what he is going to wear for tonight's dinner. He at least want a decent clothes. Since it is the first time he is bringing Jennie to the dinner. He hate to admits but he feels a bit excited though.

After picking a proper clothes to wear, he bring it to his bed and laying the clothes on it. He then sits on the edge of his bed while looking at his phone. He reserved place for dinner this afternoon when he feels like wanna go home early and resting. But being doing nothing at home cause him being so bored plus he feels like wanna go out catching fresh air.

But suddenly it hits him that being going out alone is more bored so at that time, he suddenly thinking of Jennie. He never bring Jennie to dinner so it is okay to bring her to dinner, right? She must think Yoongi is so weird but Yoongi is too lazy to think. Just whatever.

He just hope that the dinner will went smoothly. Its a rare sight to watch them eating in a same table so better for it to went well. Or otherwise it will never be happened again. 
 

JENNIE'S POV

I already at the living room waiting for Yoongi. Its 7:50 pm now. I know Yoongi will coming down at 8 pm sharp because that's how he is. While waiting, I am just playing with my phone and scrolling my social network. Five minutes before 8 pm, I already stand in front of the long mirror in the living room, checking out my outfits. I just wearing a white dress with some flower pattern up to my thigh with my beige handbag on my shoulder . I let out my hair without tied it.

As usual, Yoongi is always true on his word. Sharp at 8 pm, I heard his room door is open and closed. His footsteps can be heard on walking downstairs. I look at the stairs and Yoongi is showing up there. My eyes stop on him, in other word, checking him out.

How can he looks so fine with his outfits right now? He looks so great. This was the first time I saw him wearing a soft, bright outfit. Most often he likes to wear darker clothes, whether formal or casual clothes. This time he looks very decent.

He is wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt with some abstract. Looks very simple yet attractive. How can he makes my heart beating so fast only with looking at what he wears right now? He looks illegally good.

I imagine Yoongi&Jennie's outfit like above.

"If your eyes can shot me, I might be died already now. Your eyes look at me so intense. Am I look that good?" Yoongi's question pull me down to earth back.

Oh my God, I've been catches checking him out how many times already? Before this, same things happened also. Gosh, so embarrassing. You should control yourself, Kim Jennie.

Because I feel very embarrass, I just ignoring his question just now. and walks to the front door without even looking at him. When I already passed him, I can hear Yoongi laughed and I feel he is playing with me right now. Ah, jerk! I quickly wears my high heels and move out through the door. 

The car ride is quiet as usual. Yoongi is more on focusing his drive without having intention to have a chat with me. I also didn't bother to disturb him though. This guy is unpredictable, so I dont dare to bear him. 

But after almost 20 minutes without saying anything nor radio is playing, I am so bored right now. He just tell me we are having a dinner but didnt tell me where are we supposed to have a dinner. I just tapping my fingers on my knee. Sometimes I take a look at Yoongi but he is just too focus on his drive. I began pouting.

"Arent you telling me where are we going to have a dinner?" Finally I open my mouth. I just feel so suffocated to keep my mouth shut almost half an hour. 

"Just somewhere" His answer is so short. I begin annoyed. 

Hearing his answer, I didint feel like want to bother anymore. At the end, I'm the one whos gonna feel annoyed. So, I just put it to the end. 

I just look out the window. Looking at people walking alone or with their friends, theres people with a bright smile across their face also theres people with no emotion on their face. Just like a person beside me. I sighed. My head feels heavy already. 

"Just wait. I'm not gonna ruin our first ever dinner. I just want to keep it surprised" Yoongi's words makes me automatically look at him. He let out a small smile without looking at me and just focus on is drive. I smiled. Since when Yoongi is behaving like this? Theres like butterflies in my stomach. Aing. 

We are finally arrived at the restaurant. I'm so amazed. The restaurant looks so elegant and luxury. Looking at people inside it, all of them with their partner. The aura is so romantic. Who knows Yoongi is good at picking the place though.

After telling them his name, the waiter bring us to our table. We walk to our table and sit. I look around the restaurant and admit how I love the interior and the environment. 

"I already ordered the menu beforehand. I hope you dont mind" Yoongi speak to me and I just nodding and smile. 

Its a bit awkward though to see Yoongi treat me nicely like this. I admit that I kind love it but its just feels so wrong, I dont know. 

The foods are arrived and my jaw automatically drop. The foods looks so mouthwatering and now I can see some many kinds of foods on the table. Why did he ordered so many? Whos gonna eat all of this. Such a waste.

I thanked the waiters and look Yoongi is signing me to eat. I just nodding and begin to shove the spoon into my mouth. Argh, so delicious. 

"Is it okay? Hows the foods?" Yoongi asked. 

"Its not okay.." I answered. I can see Yoongi's expression is change. "Its delicious" I continue with smile on my face. I'm not lying, its really delicious. 

"Good that you like it. Eat more" I nodded. "You also, eat more" I said. And he also nodding just like me. 

After half of the foods is eaten by us, I think my stomach is full already and cannot be fill up again. Yoongi asked the waiter to clean the table and send us the desserts. When the dessert comes, I begin mouthwatering again. Just now I'm so full but this dessert makes me wanna eat again. I begin shove the spoon into my mouth again and again. I guess I have a big appetite tonight.

"Eat slowly. If youre choking your food, I'm not gonna responsible for it. I'm leaving you" Ugh, this guy is really know how to slack me off. I begin slow down already.

I can see Yoongi is signing something to the waiter and called him up. The waiter is coming to us with something on his hands. Its a gift. I look at the scene wheres the waiter give him the gift box. After bowing, the waiter is leaving us. 

"Here. Take this" Yoongi is handing me the gift. I'm looking at him and the box repeatedly. "Just take it. How long should I hold this?" Yoongi sounds annoyed already. Can this guy for once control his emotion. I take the box and look at it. 

"What is this?" I asked him. 

"Present" He answered. Short as usual.

"What for? My birthday is two months from now" I asked again with raising me brows.

"Can you just take it without asking many question? If you dont want, just leave it here" I feels so dumbfounded now. Why did he angry so much? Ugh. 

"I'm just asking. Why cant he answer me properly though.." I said to myself and just look at the box while putting it on my lap.

"Just think it as an appreciation. You will be living for a long time with me so youre gonna face me for the rest of your live. Its like once a year I've been kind to you. So, have fun" He said with the smirk on his face. I already have bad feelings for this.

"I dont know, I just wanna say thank you for whatever your intention is" I said and smile brightly to him. 

Whatever his intention for giving me this gift and be kind to me tonight, I just wanna enjoy this feeling even for the short time. 

"Dont smile like that. Its so annoying" Yoongi lean over his chair and look at me with expressionless face. Whatever he said, I just smling because thats what I want to show him. 

Everything is good tonight. Even Yoongi with his usual y mood, I still happy tonight. Its a rare sight for Yoongi decided to bring me out for dinner. Let me tell you, its for a very first time. Even though, I always want to ask him what is his intention for bring me to dinner, I guess I just should let it pass. I dont wanna kill the mood. 

But suddenly what happened infront of my eyes, hurt my chest so much. 

"Err, Min Suga?" A woman called out his name. This woman makes me sick. Her y clothes showing her cleavage, also with her heavy make up oh my God

I can see Yoongi take a look at me for a second and then turn to the woman. 

"Oh, Kim Yura. What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked her.

"Me? I'm just meeting a friend. How about you? And whos this woman though? Your another woman?" I can see shes looking at me with disgusted look. What hurt me more is now her hands is travelling around Yoongi like it is so natural to them. And what? Another woman? Am I looks cheap? And exactly how many woman he had actually?

I think I cant take it anymore. I dont know why I feel so emotional but I admit, its do hurt me. So much. "Don't worry. We are just some acquaintance and we are finished already. I gotta go" I quickly grab my bag and walks out to the restaurant. 

I though tonight will be my happiest night. I'm so wrong.