Chapter 15

Tainted Love

"Sorry, I gotta go" I walked straight out of the restaurant and did not look back. 

I walked out and looked for a taxi to go home. Since I came here with Yoongi,  I had to take a taxi to go home because I did not have a intention to wait for him until he finished with that woman. It makes me sick. 

I dont understand myself. I'm not supposed to be angry or hurt with the situation. He has his own life. I dont have a right to intervene. I also have no intention to intervene. I also knew Yoongi with a lot of girls before, But why is it so hurt when I see it myself with Yoongi with other woman. The way they behaved just now seems like they are used to behave like that before. Looks like it is normal to them. 

Hes being so possessive when I am with another man. Mood swings all the time but when it comes to him, it is okay to act like that? Jerk! I dont know why I am acting like this but Ahh I am so angry right now. I am hurt. 

I almost stopped a taxi but before I got hold of it, I gasped when my wrist was pulled by someone from behind. I look at who owns the hand that has pulled my wrist but suddenly I feel regret when my eyes meet with Yoongi's dark eyes. He looks angry but hes not in the situation to get angry, you know.

 

"Who give you permission to leave just like that?" He asked. 

Shouldnt I am the one whos get angry now? Why is he like that?

"I just dont want to disturb you. I take it as you have a acquaintance to entertain so I guess I should take a leave" I answered as I tried to pull my wrist from his hand.

"I never give you permission to leave" He said.

"I dont need your permission. I can leave whenever I want" I gather all myself and answered him.

I gasped when he pulled my wrist and I am like one feet from him now. His hold is getting hard and I winced in pain.

"Let me go. Youre hurting me, Yoongi" I tried again to pull my wrist.

"Dont ever leave me like that. Do you understand?" He asked and I didnt ever bother to answer. I just want him let me go, thats all.

"Dont you hear me?! Do you understand?" His voice getting hard and I flinched when he screamed at me. I just nodding my head. I am so sad right now. I can feel my eyes getting teary now. 

Yoongi loosing his hold but still not letting my wrist. He pulled me with him to parking until he found his car. He open the door for me and ask me to enter. I just followed and sit at the passenger seat. I just look out the window and being silent. I dont have any mood to talk anything. 

How dare he treat me like this? I am the one who should get angry or anything. I witnessed with my own eyes other woman acting all giddy to my husband and he just let that woman do whatever she wants eventhough me being infront him. And now, what happened? Hes hurting me. I still can feel the pain in my wrist. 

Jennie, youre so weak. Shame on you. 

When we arrived home, I went in and walked straight away into my room. I dont like to sit too long with Yoongi. My heart hurts. 

Once I'm in my room, I runs to the bathroom and crying. I open the shower so I wont feel lonely crying alone. I was cried my heart out. For the first time, I feel so hurt. Usually i'm getting used to his bull attitude but this time, I lose. 

I hate the fact that hes effecting my life now. Whatever he did, it is all effect me. 

YOONGI'S POV

I am lying on my bed while regretting my behavior earlier with Jennie. I admit I am over emotionally. I'm sick of seeing her face watching how Kim Yura treats me. 

I'm also angry about how Kim Yura talks to her. She should defend herself. But she acted as if we did not have any ties instead and leave me like that.

And one more, she said she doesnt need my permission to leave. No, she will never leave me without my permission. I wont let her go just like that.

But when I think about it back, she have a right to act like that. I'm sure shes not really heartless to not feel anything when witnessing her own husband with another woman. I just too stupid to realize it. I let my anger act first before my brain. 

I was very sorry but my pride prevented me from fixing the situation. I was stressed up about what should I do to make it right. 

Youre so hopeless, Min Yoongi. Just dont regret when she finally leave you. 

"Ahh! No! I will never let her go. I wont let her to leave me. Just no!"  

JENNIE'S POV

I am on my way to meet Chaeyoung right now. I tip toed when I decided to leave house for awhile. I really need a fresh air right now. Thanks God, Chaeyoung always give a yes whenever I need her. Even though at the late night.

We will be meeting at our usual place to drink. A stall around Han River. That ahjumma also already knew us. Its been a long time since I go out drink at the night well since I already get that Mrs. Min title. Ah, Thinking about him makes me sick again. 

I arrived at the stall and found Chaeyoung still not arrive yet. This girl, she better wear something wearable for the night or I would just leave her alone here because of embarrassment. She always intend to overdress even at the night. 

"Yah!" I winced when someone suddenly ambush me from the back. I blow my bangs and look at her taking a sit infront me. This Park Chaeyoung.

"Whats wrong with that long face?" She asked. I just let out a heavy breathe.

"Ahjumma, soju please" after a minute the ahjumma whos we called Mrs. Lee comes with two bottles of soju.

"Its been a long times since you guys come here. You guys must be busy lately right" Mrs Lee put the bottles on our table and we thanked her.

"Well, Jennie is being a good girl. She cant staying up late outside now. Thats why. But seeing her asked me for a drink tonight, she must have a lot in her mind now" Chaeyoung said while chuckling at Mrs. Lee. I just shaking my head looking at her. 

"Dont mind her, Mrs. Lee. She talked nonsense, as always" I said and Mrs. Lee just laughed. 

"Its okay. I'm leaving you guys. Just call me if you need anything" We are just nodding and give her a smile. After a second, she walks away to continue whatever her works. 

"So, tell me, whats wrong? Why suddenly you asking me for a drink?" Chaeyoung begin the question after pouring each other drinks. 

I took the drink in one shot and pouring myself more. "Nothing. I'm just feeling like wanna drink tonight" I said.

"Jennie that I knew is going to have a drink either when shes on a good mood or in a very bad mood. Seeing your expression now, I guess its the second one" As usual Chaeyoung know me better that anyone. 

"Hm, it is just live is getting hard nowadays and I need to emptied my head" I said to her.

"And why is that?" Chaeyoung asked me more. I know she wont stop until she get answer that she wants. 

"I dont know. Everything just feels so wrong" I said while sipping to my drinks.

"I though you need me thats why youre calling me up. But youre still keep it to yourself. Tell me honestly, Kim Jennie. Whats wrong? So you can emptied your head or maybe your heart" Chaeyoung said while trying to convince me.

Hearing what she said, my eyes begin teary again and I can feel my lips is trembling. I dont think I can tell her from A-Z with my situation right now. 

I can see Chaeyoung is pulled her chair to sit close to me. She pulled me into her hug and caressing my back. "Its okay, Jennie. Just cry. After you done, you can tell me. We can sit all night long here. I dont mind" 

I just sobbing in her shoulder. I gotta admit shes the only one that I got to ease my heart and a shoulder for me to cry. I dont think I can get any better friend beside her. 

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi was in his dreamland until he heard a loud thud coming from downstairs. He get off from his bed and open his room door to see where the sound comes from. 

When he get out from his room, he heard weird sound from downstairs and it feels like the sound coming from humans. He get down to the stairs one by one and observe his surrounding. 

When he already in the downstairs, he finally found wheres the sound coming. He saw two unfamiliar girl at his living room. The one looks like losing her control and the other one is like helping the other girl. He already prepared to ambush them.

"Who are you?" Yoongi's voice shocked the girl. 

Yoongi is coming closer and shocked by what he saw now. Jennie totally lose her mind. Shes so drunk right now. He also saw the other girl and feels familiar. Shes Jennie's best friend.

"Whats wrong with her?" Yoongi asked while cupping Jennie's face. "Ahh, so smelly" He wrinkle his face.

"She called me out for a drink. I guess shes so stressed up. And yeah, thats how she is now. She only drank two bottles but well, I dont know if you know but she cant really drink well though. Only two bottles also can makes her drunk like that" Chaeyoung nagged as always.

"I guess I should go now. Please take care of her. Shes so messed up right now" Said Chaeyoung again and straight away walks to the entrance. 

Yoongi is rubbing his face and stare at Jennie. What a total mess infront of him now. He push away some hairs that cover her face and stares at her for a minute. 

He let out a long breathe and finally took her in bridal style and bring her to her room. He climb the stairs slowly when Jennie is moving around and sighing lowly. He open her room door and put her in her bed. He begin stare at her again. 

"What a total mess" He dissed her.

"I-i hate y-you, Yoongi ya. Why y-you treat m-me like this?" Jennie talks with her eyes closed. 

Yoongi felt his chest hurt from what he heard. Shes right. He realized that hes been a total bull to her from the start. 

"I'm s-sorry, Yoongi yaa. I-i am sorry.." She continued. 

Now this is totally bang in his heart. How can she asked for forgiveness eventhough she does nothing wrong. Yoongi feels so hurt by what he heard. He was so regretted for his behavior. 

"I hate you because of Joongi hyung. I believe you dont deserved forgiveness but why am I acting like this now?" Yoongi already put his palms on his face. He let out a heavy breathe.

Jennie yaa..