El Amante

El Amante {The Lover}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ El Amante ~

 

Jongin laid his head on the piano as he watches the building , across from his ,through the window. He can see that two people are yelling at each other . As usual a tall man will throw away the things while yelling at a small young man. The smaller man of two will yell back and then he will cry . Taller man will walk out but in the evening ,he will come back and they will make up.

Jongin shakes his head ,No . He took his pen that was resting on the unfinished music sheets. He starts to fill the lyrics .

 

' I'm already tired , I don't want to be your lover

  I'm telling you my side , that I cannot stand it anymore '

 

Jongin wrote down as he saw the taller man angrily walked out . The smaller man is crying ,hiding his small face in his hands.

 

'I cannot stand the other saying he's your owner

 It kills my pride ,he knows how to talk to you'

 

"This is my boyfriend ,Park Chanyeol" Kyungsoo ,his neighbour and the boy he had been secretly in love with , had introduced Park Chanyeol with Jongin. At that moment ,Jongin blamed himself for not being braved enought to confess Kyungsoo because if he did, things would be different.

 

'I've made this song for him ,when he hears it

I want you to be here to see it

When he finds out and knows that I'm the owner of you'

 

After Jongin had found out about Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's relationship ,he tried so hard to forget about Kyungsoo but the images of Kyungsoo hunted him.Kyungsoo's unhealthy relationship with Chanyeol wasn't helping him,either. On one fateful day, Jongin accidently kissed Kyungsoo, when Chanyeol left them alone. All Jongin wanted to do was kissed Kyungsoo and forgot about everything, buried Kyungsoo in the past, but he didn't .He started a secret relationship with Kyungsoo instead. . .

 

'Baebe I feel that I'm yours

 I know you feel that you're mine

 Tell that little boyfriend of yours

 That you feel cold with him'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everytime Kyungsoo had a fight with Chanyeol ,he'd run to Jongin's and spent the time with him.

 

'I warm you up more ,more ,more

 I warm you up more ,more ,more

 I warm you up more'

 

He'd embrace Kyungsoo in his arms ,dreaming of having this boy for himself only. He'd whisper those words which would make Kyungsoo laughed.

 

'Tell that little boyfriend of yours

 He's a trash'

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I'll ask you one question

 If you're cold,who's going to warm you up?

 I'm the owner of your fantasies

 No one can do it like me'

 

He gave everything Kyungsoo asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter