Chapter 22

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her lips… 

 

Why do I miss it so much? 

 

Somi, why did you come back? 

 

Why now? 

 

Coz I got someone else in my life.. 

 

 

 

 

Wait, I have someone else in my life.  

 

Mina! 

 

Chaeyoung broke the kiss and gently pushed her away. With his hands still on her shoulders, he saw a shadow behind her. 

 

“M-Mina..” 

 

Somi turned around and saw Myoui Mina, the model that everybody in Korea loves. She looked back at Chaeyoung with a confused face. 

 

‘..they’re together?’ 

 

He saw Mina standing there, trying her best to not let go of her tears. But then he saw one drop of tear rolling down her cheek. That was his very first time, seeing her cry, his first time making her cry. 

 

“..why Chae?” the red hair girl sobbed 

 

He stuttered, “M-Mina ah.. I..” 

 

Mina couldn’t take it anymore and she ran out of the building leaving them both behind. 

 

“Mina! Wait!” the glass of water in his hand accidentally slipped onto the floor and broke into pieces. 

 

Somi hissed when she felt a stinging pain on her foot. The glass shed into pieces and one of it poked her foot. 

 

Chaeyoung stopped his action and looked at Somi. 

 

“Ouch.. Chaeyoung, it hurts” she supported herself by holding onto the table. 

 

He saw her foot to start bleeding. The piece of glass was the size of a thumb and the wound was slightly big. 

 

“But- aish!” 

 

Without delaying any time, he carried Somi and made her sit on a chair. 

 

“I’m sorry Somi but I have to chase after Mina right this instant” 

 

“But Chaeyoung!” 

 

Chaeyoung quickly ran out of the building leaving Somi behind with her hurting foot.  

 

He sped his way outside to meet with the heavy pouring rain. He ignored the rain wetting his clothes as he searched for his girlfriend at the carpark. Right then he saw her car driving out of the parking box. 

 

Chaeyoung ran like a total wind just to stop her. 

 

“Mina!” 

 

He chased after her before she can make her way to the exit gate. He may be short but his running skills are no joke. 

 

He made it. 

 

In a dangerous way. 

 

“MINA STOP!” Chaeyoung went in front of her car and slammed his hands onto the bonnet. 

 

Mina pressed the brake pedal immediately when she saw him suddenly jumped in front of the car. Luckily she was driving only 20-30 miles per hour or else, he could’ve been hurt. 

 

She exited her car, “Are you crazy?! I could’ve hit you!!” 

 

Her clothes and hair starting to get soaked because of the rain. But for Chaeyoung, he was already drenched. 

 

“I don’t care what happens to me but I really need to talk to you! Whatever you saw in there, I can explain” he went to her 

 

“I saw you kissed her!” 

 

“Actually Somi was the one who kissed me first, Mina” 

 

“So her name is Somi. And you looked like you liked the kiss” she crossed her arms 

 

“It’s complicated! She’s my ex, Mina. It was five years ago” 

 

She brought her palms up, “Chaeyoung, I don’t wanna listen to your romantic story with that girl so just leave me alone” 

 

She opened the car door but Chaeyoung closed it immediately. 

 

“I made a mistake, Mina. Yes it’s my fault for kissing her back and-” 

 

“You kissed her back?! Oh my god tell me that this is a joke” she held her temples 

 

“But Mina I thought you saw everything” 

 

“How can I see, Chaeyoung? How can I see when my eyes were blurry because of my tears?” she started to tear up. 

 

He can barely see her tears dropping because it was mixed with the raindrops. But he knew that she was crying. 

 

“Mina.. I’m sorry..” he wanted to caress her cheek but she avoided it. He sighed and dropped his hand. 

 

“I actually came to tell you that I’ll be moving to America with Sana” she said softly 

 

“What? You’re leaving me?” his eyes grew bigger. “You’re not leaving me here alone right?” 

 

“At first it wasn’t confirmed, Chaeyoung! But now I think I found the answer to my dilemma. So if you need me, I’ll be in America. But don’t come and find me Chaeyoung. Coz I don’t wanna see you at all” 

 

“Mina, please don’t do this to me” he shook his head 

 

She opened her car door but he closed it back. 

 

“Please think about this” he said 

 

“Why did you kiss her, Chaeyoung? Is it because we never kissed ever since we started dating?” she sobbed 

 

“No no it’s not like that. It’s- It’s really complicated to me right now” 

 

“Fine. Then get that head of yours cleared” she opened her car door 

 

He gritted his teeth. Then Chaeyoung went in front of her car and stood there. 

 

“Okay! If you wanna go, good luck then. Coz you have to pass through me!” he crossed his arms and didn’t move an inch. 

 

Mina who was at the driver seat whispered to herself, “Chaeng, please move..” 

 

“I don’t care if you’re gonna hit me or what but I’m not letting you go!” 

 

She looked at him. She can barely see his face because of the heavy rain. But because of the lights from her car, she can see him with his soaked clothes. His hair dropped down because it was drenched. 

 

Mina then exited the car and pulled him to the side. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the car. Without looking at him, she made her way back to the car. 

 

“I told you I’m not letting you go” 

 

Chaeyoung pulled her wrist causing her body to turn towards him. 

 

 

 

 

 

*Slap* 

 

 

 

 

Before their lips could meet for the very first time, Mina managed to land her palm on his cheek. 

 

The model just slapped him. He just received a hard slap from her. She can see the red mark on his cheek starting to form. 

 

 

 

 

“I love you, Mina” said Chaeyoung with his eyes still looking at the floor because of the slap 

 

He then lifted up his face, “I love you. If you want to slap me again, go ahead. I don’t care” 

 

She couldn’t control her tears anymore. It poured out just like how the rain was pouring down. Her hand slowly removed his grip on her wrist. 

 

Chaeyoung watched her hand. He looked back in her eyes showing her ‘don’t go’ face. 

 

She successfully removed his hand. Without looking back at him, she entered her car. He watched her driving away leaving him alone. 

 

His eyes still fixed on her face. Slowly it disappeared from his sight. But he didn’t move at all. He stood there like a statue getting hit by the rain. 

 

Someone just watched the whole scene, and this time, it was Somi. Now she just found out that Chaeyoung was actually taken. She decided not to talk to him after what just happened and give him and herself time to think. Somi slowly walked away leaving the building. 

 

‘I’m sorry, Chaeyoung’ 

 

Chaeyoung still hasn’t moved yet. He thought to himself that the past starting to come back. Someone is gonna leave him again. This time, it’s Mina. His Mina. 

 

“Yah Chaeyoung!” Lisa suddenly appeared with one hand holding an umbrella and another hand holding the drink that Chaeyoung ordered. 

 

Lisa ran towards him and covered his head with the umbrella, “What the heck are you doing in the rain?! You’ll get sick!” 

 

He didn’t reply a thing. 

 

“Chaeyoung, are you okay?” she can see the red mark on his cheek 

 

Moving his foot one by one, he walked away with his head hung low. 

***************** 

 

“Unnie you were so awesome like really really awesome!! Gaahh!” Jeongyeon spazzed over Sana who was sitting beside her in the car. 

 

Tzuyu sat in front and the car was driven by Sana’s driver, Yesung. He looked weirdly at his little sister. 

 

“You really liked the show, Jeongie?” the older girl asked and giggled 

 

“I love it! And I like the way you catwalk on the stage and it was like as if the show was on fire when you and Mina unnie came out and everyone went like woah and-” 

“I think she gets what you’re trying to say, Jeongie” said Tzuyu    “It was my first time attending the fashion show and it was amazing!” Jeongyeon stopped talking and trying to catch her breath    Sana laughed at the younger girl. She never had a crazy feedback like this.    “What about you, Tzuyu? What do you think of my show?” asked Sana    Tzuyu stunned a little bit when she asked that question. Of course it was hella amazing, bombastic, and fantastic. Especially when he received the wink from her. But he decided to keep it cool.    “It was good” he nodded    Sana puffed her cheeks and pouted. She sighed and looked out of the window.    The tanned girl noticed her face expression thought the side mirror.    “The show was amazing” he resumed    No reply from the latter. He saw her cheeks were still puffed and her lips still pouting.    “You were amazing” he said    Through the side mirror, he saw her starting to smile shyly. He grinned at the cute face she had on. Such a unique personality this girl has.  Sana moved her eyes from the window to the front side mirror. Oh crap, she just noticed that he can see her through it. Oh crap, he probably just saw her silently smiled. Suddenly his eyes looked at her using the side mirror. She quickly moved her gaze back looking outside the window. Automatically, her cheeks t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter