Sana's Past (1)

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year ago, 

 

“Sana shi, how do you feel after receiving the highest title, ‘priceless model’, in the modeling industry?” 

 

“Sana shi and Mina shi, since at what age you two met?” 

 

“Mina shi, how does it feel to be modeling with your own best friend?” 

 

“Sana shi you have finally achieved your dream to be a well-known model in the country. What is your next step?” 

 

The two models were slightly surprised to the flashing cameras in front of them. They have never got this much attention before they received the title of priceless model. These two young and beautiful ladies were attending their very first interview after earning themselves the title ‘priceless model’. 

 

“One question at a time please” the bodyguard in charged tried to ease the surrounding. 

 

“Mina-ya, you wanna take those questions?” Sana whispered 

 

“No thanks. You go first”  

 

Sana giggled silently after taking a glance at her nervous bestie sitting beside her. Without any delay of time, she spoke first. 

 

“To receive that title is such an honor. By just hearing the word ‘priceless’ is just, priceless! Well it totally shows how hard we both worked before this” Sana giggled 

 

“Sana and I met when we were in elementary school. We both had the same ambition and we got along pretty well. As if I met my long lost twin” Mina joked making the rest to laugh. “To be working together until to where we are is just like a dream come true”. 

 

“Our next step after this is to continue cat walking on those runways” said Sana. 

 

The reporters wanted to ask more questions but the time given for the models to be interviewed had come to an end. 

 

“Thank you all for coming. Hope we’ll meet again!” Mina and Sana smiled, stood up and gave all of them a polite bow before leaving the interview room. 

 

The girls went to their waiting room with a sigh of relief. 

 

“Wow Sana-chan did you see that? I mean did you see how many people came just to ask us questions?!” Mina plopped herself onto the comfy couch 

 

“I know right! It’s like almost as much to those people who came for the show!” 

 

“Our hard work totally paid it off Sana-chan. I’m happy for the both of us!”  

 

“Oh wait my phone’s ringing. I think it’s my dad” Sana quickly took out her ringing phone from her handbag. 

 

“Hi daddy!” 

 

“My darling where are you? Everyone’s waiting!” 

 

“Hehe we just finished the interview dad. We’re coming okay!” 

 

“Don’t make every one of us keep waiting, my precious. See you soon!” 

 

“See you too daddy!” 

 

Sana ended the phone call and threw it into her handbag, “Hey Mina-ya let’s go” 

 

“To where?” 

 

“Celebration party!” 

 

************** 

 

“Hey everyone they’re here!” 

 

Mr.Minatozaki, Mrs.Minatozaki, Krystal and all the guests that were invited to the celebration party instantly zipped their mouths. They heard the sound of stilettos from the outside of the door coming near to them second by second. The door then opened revealing those two beautiful models who were surprised seeing everyone. 

 

“Surprise! Congratulations Sana and Mina!” said everybody 

 

Sana and Mina were touched with everyone who came just to celebrate their victory. Mina saw her family at one corner so she decided to join them and left Sana behind. Mr.Minatozaki, Mrs.Minatozaki and Krystal approached Sana first before the others. 

 

“My girls, congratulations!” Mr.Minatozaki opened his arms widely to hug her 

 

“Omg you did all this, dad?” Sana asked and she couldn’t stop smiling 

 

“Of course I have to do something to my precious daughter” he kissed on her forehead 

 

“Then who am I?!” Krystal appeared in their sight while holding both of her hips which made them chuckled 

 

“You are my precious too, Krystal. Now give your sister a hug” Mr.Minatozaki chuckled 

 

“You are always jealous of me Krystal ah. Come here you” Sana gave a peck on the latter’s cheek 

 

Krystal giggled, “Congrats unnie!” 

 

“Mom!” Sana quickly moved towards her mother and hugged as tight as she can 

 

“Finally you achieved what you wanted, Sana. I’m so proud of you” 

 

“Hehe. Thank you for always supporting me mummy. I love you!” 

 

“I love you too. Now go and meet the rest. They couldn’t wait to meet our priceless model” Mrs.Minatozaki giggled 

 

So Sana went to meet the others individually to thank them for coming and receive co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter