Chapter 8

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now 2am in the morning. Tzuyu and Sana, they both were at the Seoul Hospital. The tall and tanned guy, he stood outside of Sana’s mother’s ward room. His eyes peeked through the transparent rectangular glass in the door above the knob. He watched her crying in her mother’s arms. He looked at her mother; the old lady was wearing a sweater hat because of her hair loss due to leukemia. Tzuyu had no idea of what they were talking about but what from what he had listened to her story, he began to understand the situation little by little. 

 

He shoved his hands into his pocket jeans and walked away from the ward room. He made his way to the nearest reception table which was located on the same floor from where they were.  

 

“Excuse me miss” he called the receptionist 

 

“Yes sir. May I help you?” 

 

“I have a question. You do know the patient, Mrs.Minatozaki right?” 

 

“Ah yes. Mrs.Minatozaki. She has been with us for almost 6 months” 

 

“Yes. About her hospital payment, it’s under Mark Tuan isn’t it?” 

 

“I’m sorry sir but may I know what your connection with the Minatozaki's is?” the receptionist asked 

 

“I am a friend of her daughter. Minatozaki Sana” he replied 

 

The receptionist looked at Tzuyu for a few seconds before continuing the conversation. 

 

“I don’t think that you are familiar around here, sir. Is this your first visit?” 

“Is it available for a payment transfer?” Tzuyu cut her question 

 

“What?” 

 

“The expenses that Mrs.Minatozaki is dealing with, can someone else handle it?” 

 

“I don’t really understand your question, sir” 

 

Tzuyu sighed. 

 

“I want to be the one responsible for Mrs.Minatozaki’s hospital payments” 

 

“But it’s already being handled by Mark Tuan shi” 

 

“I know. Just transfer everything to my account. Mark Tuan don’t have to pay a single penny” 

 

“Are you sure about this sir? If anything goes wrong-” the receptionist’s words got cut by Tzuyu again 

 

“Yes I am 100% sure. If anything goes wrong, I’ll be the one responsible for it. Now can we just proceed with the transferring procedure?” 

 

“Y-yes sir” 

 

So Tzuyu gave his full details to the receptionist to complete the financial transfer procedure. While doing it, he peeked at the hallway to see whether Sana was around but luckily she wasn’t. 

 

Flashback 

 

“I knew it in the first place that my father wouldn’t just let Mark take me that easily. That jerk, he planned all this!” 

 

Sana was explaining to Tzuyu of what happened. She had no idea why would she tell Tzuyu everything but she had the feeling that he would help her. She was sitting on the sofa while gulping down a glass of plain water given by Tzuyu. 

 

Tzuyu who was still stunned by the sudden hug from her, his ears were wide open to welcome the reason behind her tears. Yes, she was still crying. He kept quiet and listened to her words. Tzuyu was sitting on a different sofa opposite her. 

 

“I’m so sorry for what had happened to you” 

 

“I am so sorry Tzuyu for just barging into your room and .. hug you. Don’t get it wrong, it’s just that I need someone to hug. It’s what I do when I’m sad” 

 

“It’s okay” Tzuyu smiled 

 

“And thank you for letting me to stay here for a while and let out everything. It’s been stuck inside me and now I feel a little light” she sobbed 

 

Tzuyu watched her crying again. His fingers were playing with one another of not knowing what to do next. 

 

To make the latter to stop crying, Tzuyu reached out for her hand and held it. He used his thumb to caress the back of her palm. Sana’s sobbing sound stopped when she felt a sudden warm covering her hand. 

 

“Hey, don’t cry. It’s all gonna be fine. Trust me” he smiled 

 

She did not reply anything but just looked at his smile. It was the sweetest smile from a man she had ever seen. Not even her husband can beat that sweet smile. 

 

“Tzuyu” 

 

“Yes?” 

 

“Can you please send me to Seoul Hospital? My driver went home and there’s something I need to do there” 

 

“You need to see your mother right?” Tzuyu understood right away because he had listened to her story 

 

Sana replied with a nod. 

 

“Sure. My bodyguards can send us there” 

 

End Of Flashback 

 

‘Why am I helping her?’ 

 

‘Oh well. Appa did say that if we do a good deed to other people, then they will help us back’ 

 

‘But why do I have a feeling that I must always be by her side?’ 

 

*************** 

 

“Sana, please stop crying” the old lady caressed her daughter’s head 

 

“It hurts mom… I’ve been played..” 

 

Mrs.Minatozaki hugged Sana tightly and ran her palm up and down on the younger girl’s back. She knew that her daughter was now heartbroken. Mrs.Minatozaki herself couldn’t even believe that they have been living under a lie all this long. 

 

“I wanted to tell you mom. But I was scared of your condition…” 

 

“I am still strong, Sana. If I am still strong, then you should be” 

 

“I just feel like I want to go to a high place and shout my lungs out. How dare he could to this to us?” 

 

“I trusted Mark so much that I didn’t notice that my daughter has been suffering. But Sana, look at me” Mrs.Minatozaki brought her face up. 

 

 “I’m so proud of someone who is willing to stand still just to protect her mother and sister. She’s a really brave person and that person is right in front of me” Mrs.Minatozaki smiled 

 

Sana looked at her mother and smile. She let her mother to wipe away her own tears.  

 

“But mom… I will try to get my career bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter