One

Because "I love you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung’s POV

Kim Taehyung! A familiar voice echoed in an empty hallway. “Oh .” I cussed under my breath, who the hell would scream my name in the middle of the university corridor while I am making out with whoever girl this is. I pushed the girl who was sitting on my lap making her groan in pain when she felt the cold gray granite floor slammed against her rump. “Got to go now Eunji, thanks for the hot kiss.” I smirked before leaving her. “Damn you, Kim Taehyung, my name is Irene who the hell is Eunji?” She bristly yelled. “Well, probably the girl I kissed the other day, sorry I’m not good with names.” I replied with a mischievous grin. I walked towards the person who just yelled my name, well no doubt I bet that person would be Hoseok hyung. “Kim Taehyung, what the hell, its 8 in the morning and you’re already making out with that new girl? Unbelievable.” He huffed. “Don’t state the obvious, come on let’s eat I’m hungry.”  I mentally chuckled, this hyung really. “Yah! Even though I’m a ball of sunshine and cuteness you still have to call me hyung, and you said you’re hungry? You should have realized that earlier rather than pressing your lips into whoever girl, yuck, I wonder if you have STD right now.”  He hissed but smiled afterwards. I ruffled his hair, “Come on hyung, enough with the lectures, let’s eat.” “You called me hyung I’ll settle with that, alright let’s go, my treat.”  Hoseok hyung replied enthusiastically and dragged me all the way to the cafeteria.

“Hoseok hyung! Taehyungie hyung! I’m back!”  Why do people like to scream on the freaking hallways? “Oh, jungkook-ah, welcome back” Hoseok hyung greeted back as he ran towards Jungkook. Okay, so Jungkook is back. “Wait, you’re back?” I yelled back in disbelief. “Yes, hyung I’m back finally.” He yelled back with a big smile plastered on his face. The moment I saw Jungkook’s face, I remembered him. “Go away, I don’t need you here and I want you gone, why are you back anyways?” I jeered, making him to step backward. “H-hyung.” His face showed pain and I don’t care, he resembles his freaking cousin, yes his cousin, my ex, my first love and the reason why I am like this. “What is wrong with you Kim Taehyung? Jungkook had done nothing wrong. Where is that coming from?” Hoseok hyung interfered. “Because Jungkook reminds me of him.”  I stated as I left the hallway.

 

Jeon Jungkook’s POV

            I sighed as I breathed the familiar air brushing against my flesh. “Finally, I’m back.” I muttered in a low voice as I stepped out the airport. I gripped onto my luggage handle tightly as I made my way to the cab. “Good morning sir, where to?”  The taxi driver greeted politely. “Taesan University please.” I replied as he offered a helping hand to place my luggage inside the cab’s rear bumper. As I sat inside the cab I plugged my earphones onto my ears and played soothing music. My mind drifted to the event that happened two years ago.

            I was on my way to the dance studio when I heard two acquainted voices. Tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter