The fate of Ta Ta

Hardships

Taehyung woke up to the buzzing sound of his alarm, he slammed his hand against the table thinking he’d shut his phone and go back to sleep, but he couldn’t find it so he just decided to wake up and get ready for school. After showering and dressing up, Taehyung grabbed his things, an apple and his car keys and went off to school. 

The ride to school was a slow one because of the traffic .“” Taehyung cursed under his breath “ Hoseok’s gonna kill me” He said to himself. Just then his phone rang and Hoseok’s caller ID appeared on the screen. “Speak of the devil” Taehyung said rolling his eyes. “Tae where in hell are you, we were supposed to meet in front of school 30 minutes ago” said Hoseok. “Yeah, it’s the traffic, and I-“ explained Taehyung“ And you overslept, yeah yeah we know, just hurry up, classes are starting soon” said Hoseok before hanging up.

Taehyung tossed his phone in the passenger seat, then he decided he’d take a shorter route to school. On his way he saw two boys flirting  with some girls that totally ignored them. Taehyung instantly recognized the boys as one of Jeon Jungkook’s gang, Youngjae and BamBam, He also recognized two of the girls Seungwan and Seulgi but he didn’t recognize the third one. He decided to stop the boys from annoying the girls, as he stepped out of his car he could hear Seulgi clearly yelling at the two boys without a care in the world.  “Alright now you two idiots better get the hell out of our way or I swear to god I’ll hit you with this bag of mine” Seulgi said angrily.  “Whoa stop right there sweetie we were just joking around” said Youngjae. “ Call me sweetie one more time and you’re done for” she said as she held her book as a weapon to threaten the two boys. Taehyung decided to step in before Seulgi ,or Seul as they call her, does something she’ll regret doing, being the confident and short tempered girl she is. “ Okay, I think you should stop there Seul” Said Taehyung as he approached the girls. “Well hello there Taehyung ” said Seungwan sweetly.” We were just getting rid of some annoying morons here, wanna join us ?”

“Hey you two ers get the hell outta here before I kick your asses” Said Taehyung with a cold look on his eyes.Knowing what Taehyung is capable of doing, the boys went without a word.

 

“I could’ve handled them alone” scoffed Seul rolling her eyes on Taehyung . “ A thank you would’ve been nice” Said Taehyung rolling his eyes back on her. “ Yeah no need to bicker like children the both of you” Said Seungwan .

 “ Want a ride to school ? I insist” Asked Taehyung . “ No we’re -“ Said Seulgi before Seungwan  cut her off “ Yes please, we’re late anyways” Said Seungwan . 

The three girls climbed inside the car. “ So, who’s your new friend there?” Asked Taehyung cutting of the silence. “ Oh, you mean Joohyun, yeah she’s a transfer student, we met her yesterday at the Cafeteria and we became such good friends” answered Seungwan  while smiling. “She can’t speak?” Asked Taehyung 

” What?! NO! She’s just the shy type” said Seungwan .

 “ How rude” muttered Joohyun under her breath. “ Well I see she can talk” Said Taehyung with a smirk across his face and Joohyun mumbled something under her breath.

 

When they arrived to school there was barely anyone in the front yard and the hallways, so they were late.

Seungwan checked her watch “Dammit” she cursed’ “I gotta go I’m fifteen  minutes late, I’ll see you later guys, BYE!” She said as she sprinted down the hallway.

“ I better get going too, see you Joohyun , oh and thanks for the ride, Ta Ta” said Seulgi with a smug look on her face.

“Yeah yeah make fun of me all you want Seulg” Said Harry as he rolled his eyes on her. 

Taehyung  and Seulgi were good friends since secondary school, they’d hang out together, study together, things friends do, but they were also like siblings Taehyung considered her as a little sister and she considered him as her brother, Seulgi  liked annoying Taehyung by calling him  Ta Ta it  made him feel like some sort of prince or something, and same goes for Seulgi, she hated being called Seulg.

“ Well looks like it’s just you and me beautiful” Taehyung said, but when he turned around Joohyun was already on her way to her class, leaving Taehyung talking to himself like an idiot.

He caught up to her and turned her around so she was facing him “What do you want, I’ve got class to attend so make it quick” said Joohyun, annoyed. “ Well beautiful maybe we could meet after school, hang out together y’know” Said Taehyung wriggling his eyebrows 

“ First of all don’t call me that again, second of all I don’t want to waste time with you “ Said Joohyun poking Taehyung’s chest as she spoke. Then she turned around and went inside her class leaving Taehyung hanging again.

 

-mm-ss-tt 

i would like to apologize for taking forever to post the first chapter but I hope you like it