CHAPTER 1

LOVE SHOT

Being an agent means putting your life in danger, doing missions that'll take years to accomplish and encountering people that you won't expect being your friend, but in our rules... you shouldn't involve yourself to anyone. That'll just complicate things and you don't want someone to be involved by your missions don't you? Endangering their lives just because they're involve with you... 

I am Park Chanyeol and I'm an agent. I work on SM Company, I've been working for SM since I was 18 and I'm already 25 years old so I'm used to my life being endangered and some other threats but some point I've already completed a lot. I have my friends that works with me too. 

I glance at my watch and suddenly realize that it's time for the meeting that I have with Mr. Lee. I headed at the 4th floor where Mr. Lee's office is. I opened the door and saw Mr. Lee sitting on the chair, rearranging some files and documents on his table. He then look up and smiled warmly at me, I smiled back at him and bowed, showing my respect to my sunbae. 

"Good afternoon Sir, I heard that you've called me, my friend, Mr. Oh said." He signed me to sit and I completely obliged, he took something on the drawer. 

"Good afternoon to you too Mr. Park, and yes I've told Mr. Oh to call you... as you can see, I have this something to give you..." Mr. Lee said as he slided the envelope on the table and I stared at it. 

I slowly opened the folder and read the information that was in the envelope. 

".. Choi... Seung-hyun?..." I mumbled as I read the contents and informations about him. Mr. Lee leaned his back on his chair as he took out some tobacco and light it on. 

"Hmm, That man is the leader of the Black devil's gang... He's the one who negotiates at the illegal doings with Kim's family... also he's the one who killed our former team mate Kim Jaejoong..." Mr. Lee exhaled, creating a puff of smoke on the air as it scattered around the office. 

"I have this mission for you... I want you to pretense as another person and you have to find him and his partner who helped him from escaping from the damges he caused on our company's name..." Mr. Lee said as he inhaled the tobacco. I nodded still scanning the paper on my hand. 

"I've already set your profile name as a new person. Passport, credit card and other accounts.. it's all ready... set." I nodded my head as I placed back the paper inside the envelope. 

"You and Mr. Oh would be doing this mission, you have him so finding the gang's leader would be easier. And here.." Mr. Lee gave me a small envelope and I took it. I opened it and saw a cash inside. 

"That would be the money you'll be using for renting an apartment... So, I hope that you'll bring me the gang's leader hm?" I nod my head as I took the envelope and put it inside my bag. 

"And... don't hesitate to call me when you've found some information about him okay? Or when you need a little help, you can call us..." Mr. Lee said and I just smiled. I bowed once again and bid my goodbye to him. 

***

I got inside Sehun's car. Sehun will be my partner in this mission so we will have to share an apartment. 

"Bro, where do we have to go?" 

"We have to look for an apartment that is close on the gang's base. So that we could get informations easier." I placed both of my hands behind my head as I closed my eyes. Sehun just hummed then he turn the radio on. 

Sehun hummed on the music, bobbing his head side by side as I relaxed on the music that was playing on the radio. 

"This is old but I love this song...makes me relaxed." Sehun uttered and I just nodded my head on agreement.

"That is why, all the girls in town... follow you all around. Just like me, they long to be close to you.." I sing along feeling the music. 

We just relaxed there inside the car. After driving for a few minutes we've already found an affordable apartment that we can rent. We headed straight into our new apartment and put our luggages inside. 

"Hah... at last. This apartment is not that bad... it's very good actually." Sehun said as he slumped on the couch. Well, that's true. Our apartment is really nice, even if it's small. It doesn't cost that much though. 

I sit beside Sehun and stared at the ceiling, thinking about the mission that we've got to do. 

"Do you have more informations about the Black Devil gang?" 

"Yeah but just a little... I've heard that they're gathering new people to expand their Gang there... I think it will be harder for us to do our mission especially when Seung-hyun is missing, I think he's planning something up." 

"Yeah, his right hand man takes his place to be the substitute for him for a while... I believe that they still have connections with each other..." 

"Yeah, we have to search and find more informations about him and his gang as soon as possible...So that we can finish our jobs earlier." I nod my head in agreement. 

"We're buying groceries later, and to search a little information about them later... Let's just rest in our own rooms okay?" I stood up and patted Sehun's shoulder. 

"Okay, just wake me up then..." I nod as we headed into our rooms. I lay myself on the bed, placing my cellphone at the night stand beside me. 

Alright, I still need to rest for our hunting later. I tuck myself into bed and closed my eyes. This is going to be a long mission for us again. 

***

Sehun and I are now dressed, ready to go. I packed a few things including my cellphone and other important things. I brought a gun too, just incase something happens.  

"Hyung let's go?" Sehun asked and I nod. We headed towards our car and get inside. Then we drove our way to the grocery store. It's not that really far but we still brought our car because we will be getting some info about the gang too. 

As we got here inside the store, we searched for some instant foods so that we can save some of the money that Mr. Lee gave us.  

After choosing buyimg our grocery, we went to the cashier to pay our food expenses. 

"Hey, I'm just going to buy some drinks outside so wait for me here okay?" 

"Okay hyung. Buy me some drinks too.." 

I nod my head and made my way outside where the smoothie store is. I leaned on the counter and scan the menu. 

"Uhm one Cherry smoothie large, and a medium strawberry smoothie too." The lady starts making some smoothie so I waited for a few minutes to get it done. I was just standing there, using my phone. I look around to observe the crowd. 

But then I caught someone staring at me. Seems like he had a mask on and a cap so I can't really see his face. Then I recognized his face, even though his face is covered, his eyes look like... wait, he's Seunghyun! He suddenly  started running away. 

I chased after him, It's hard to see him since it's crowded so I have to squeeze myself out to this crowd. But then I bumped into someone, ugh. Why this time? The person who I bumped into fell on the ground. 

"Ahh! Ouch..." I heard him groan in pain and I quickly helped him. 


"I'm so sorry for bumping to you. I was in a hurry." I sighed inside my mind. Ugh, he's probably gone now, I didn't get to chase him.  I offered a hand to him and  he just glared at me, seems like he doesn't like my help. He stood up by himself and dusted off his pants. This guy seems, cute? What the hell, his skin is really flawless. He has this cute nose and cute eyes. 


"You! You should look where you're going nextime!" The guy said angrily and I just bowed my head in apology. 

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience sir, would you like me to make it up to you?" I said and he just sighed. 


"No thank you, but atleast you should just look where you're going  next time. That would help!" The man stormed off leaving me there dumb founded. Well, he looks cute but seems like he's hot-headed grumpy man. I just shrugged, I was about to walk away when I notice  something on the ground. I went closer to pick it up. Oh, an ID? I scanned the thing and realized that it belongs to the grumpy guy I just bumped into. Byun Baekhyun? Well, I should take it. I'll just bring it to the lost and found. 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Hey everyone! This is the first chapter of Love Shot and I hope you liked it. I've been busy with project these days so It seems like I couldn't update my stories but I'm pushing myself ti updates asap for you all! 😳💓 Please leave a comment and vote this story o(^▽^)o