Two Broken Souls In Love

Fateful Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongnam prepares a lot for this day, he already choose his best suit and best shoes for this occassion. He keep looking at himself from the mirror to check himself properly, he spray his perfume and wear his favorite watch as he grins.

"Perfect, now i just need to meet her tonight"

He grins as he leaves his room and leave for work. Today is the day he plans to propose to his dream girl that he date for three months. Everything about her is perfect and he can't wait to make her lover officially his for the rest of his life.

****

Chaeyoung sigh, she walk aimlessly to the elevator as she is still affected to last night fought with her lover. Lately they keep fighting and it affected her job too. Myeong Jeongnam, her supervisor is really strict and a perfectionist, he keep scolding her whenever she made a slight mistake that it annoyed her at times.

She is straighten her standing position as she meet none other than Myeong Jeongnam, she bow politely as she stand still and stiff next to him.

"G..good morning Jeongnam ssi"

"Morning, have you finish the file i gave you yesterday?"

"A..ah, t...that...."

"I need it today, so finish it asap and send it to me. I don't care if it means you send it around midnight"

"B..but, sir"

"Have a good day"

Jeongnam nods as he leave the elevator first before she reply him.

"Good day my , how will i survive today? Hing~"

Chaeyoung sigh as she whine and keep bumping her head to the wall before she enter the office.

Jeongnam is already sitting on his office keep looking at the small box he that he holds proudly.

"I bet she will love this, she once said it that she wants this kind of ring"

Jeongnam quickly put down the small red box inside his drawer when someone knock on his door. He tell the person to come inside as he continue working.

"Yes?"

"Uh, excuse me sir. This is the papers you asked last week"

Chaeyoung hands him the papers timidly, she doesn't want to get scolded again today. Her mood is already worse since last night, she just hope at least today she could go home early to celebrate her 1st dating anniversary.

"What is this?"

"T..The file you want, sir"

"I like the first one, change it back"

"W...what?!"

"I said change it back, ms. Son"

"B..But, sir"

"Now you can go back to your desk and change it, shoo, shoo"

Jeongnam motion Chaeyoung to go from his office as he hands the file. Chaeyoung bite her lips in frustration as she goes out of Jeongnam's office. She stomps her feet as she reach her desk.

"Dammit, just how much longer you wanna torture me? Gosh, if this keep going like this i better resign"

"Aigo, our Chaeyoungie~"

Sana quickly hug Chaeyoung as she notice her co-worker look frustrated, Momo even share her snacks to Chaeyoung just to cheer her up.

****

Jeongnam glance at the clock, it's already six pm so he quickly put all of his things on his back as he plan to go home early. He doesn't want to be late on his special day. He already reserved the table for tonight, everything will run perfectly just like his plan. He smile gently as he can imagine how his girl going to love this surprise.

Jeongnam once again check on the small box on his hand, he put it on his coat as he walk out of his office. Chaeyoung stand in front of the door when Jeongnam is about to go.

"Sir, you need to check this first before going home"

"Uh, i don't have time right now, just send me via fax"

"But the fax here is broken since morning"

"Ugh, just send me via email then"

"But Sir..."

"Gosh, i need to go now. Move away!"

"But Mr. Myeong Jeongnam..."

Jeongnam lose his patience so he move Chaeyoung to the side harshly as he walk out of his office. Chaeyoung arm bump into the wall, she hiss in pain but Jeongnam is already gone. Chaeyoung sigh as she hold the files on her hands, she type something on her phone, she excuse herself for coming late today to his lover. She continue her work again while the other start going home one by one. Chaeyoung keep checking on her phone, she decided to just skip her work and go home to see her lover.

Chaeyoung is in the taxi when one of her friend text her. She frown as she read it, she ask the taxi driver to the new destination.

"No way"

She keep mumbling to herself, still can't believe what her friend said. She just want to make sure so she come to the restaurant. 

****

"Excuse me, Sir. This table is reserved for couple only"

"Geez, can you stop bothering me?"

Jeongnam who is hiding himself from the couple near him, tries to cover himself more.

"Myeong Jeongnam ssi, why are you here?"

Chaeyoung approach him as she frown, Jeongnam quickly hold her hand and force Chaeyoung to sit next to him.

"We are couple, this is my lover, now you can go, shoo, shoo"

Chaeyoung can't say anything since Jeongnam threaten her by whispering. She is forced to sit next to her boss though she dislike it. She sigh softly as she look around, feeling all bored when someone caught her attention.

"No way..."

"Huh, what?"

Jeongnam glance at Chaeyoung who suddenly in tears, he is searching for handkerchief nervously.

"Y...yah, i'm sorry okay? D...don't cry, i didn't mean to force you to sit with me"

Jeongnam wipe the tears on Chaeyoung's face as he keep apologising for his act, Chaeyoung suddenly hug him as she buries her face on his chest. Jeongnam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter